Are Slavs white...

Are Slavs white? My gf is Turkish but she is doing >muh heritage and since she's Lulgarian and Slelvakian too she claims she's white. She was born in the United States though.

Input from Turks and /slav/ appreciated. Also, general laugh at Asia Minor thread.

nobody es white, online albinos are white, unless you are semen covered with face.

if she is Turk she is NOT white

arigato nippon san

I am not semen covered with face

t. naruto cambridge

Tell that slav convert she is only a bit whiter than greek converts

But her dad was born in NYC and Mom born in Turkey, they have some Turk blood in them but her grandparents represent Slavic countries so it's not like it's ninety generations removed from white Slavs (assuming they're white).

I got into a fight last night with her because she said she wanted to take me to Turkey and Pew said they have a 88% unfavorable rating towards Jews, which I am. Mom Russo/German Ashkenazi Jew and dad German/Parisian Lutheran Aryan. I do not look Jewish in the least bit, people think I'm Italian or Southern Euro (but not some moor mudblood). So can I even question if she's white or do I not have a right?

I'm really having trouble here Sup Forums.

>inb4 go to Sup Forums

Three-day ban for asking if diarrhea was caused by Jews because I've been drinking for a couple days straight because I'm on vacation and had some really heavy diarrhea.

You're a kike. That cunt is a turk. See pic for conclusion.

one drop rule faggot, non Europeans cant be white, so you are nonwhite aswell

But I am all Euro. German, Ukraine (was USSR when my family left), and France.

Does Judaism when my family has been European Jews as far back as Heritage.com will allow us to chart not matter? I also recognize Jewish tricks and don't really care for them, especially the liberal (((ones))).

>gf is Turkish but she is doing >muh heritage and since she's Lulgarian and Slelvakian too she claims she's white. She was born in the United States though.

Jesus fucking christ, she is DEFINITLY american.
>im 1/100 turk
>but also 5/420 hungarian and 6/9.11 slovak
>Born and raised in LA though

Her parents are both from Turkey and her grandmother still lives there.

I live in istanbul, never in my life have i seen a kike.
Man up puss, you'll be fine

i can maybe,MAYBE understand hungarian.Just out of sympathy.
But slovak?Really?
Also tell her to come back

>I am all Euro
>Ukraine

Ukraine is not European.

You're a fucking kike.

Retard Ashkenazis are mostly middle eastern genetically. Judaism isn't just a religion.

Ashkenazis are not European. Been in Europe for barely 1000 years, they look white because they have majority slav genes

are we Europeans in your opinion?

Are you sure she isn't Bulgarian. Which would make a lot more sense for a turk. Not sure what Slelvakian is supposed to be though. OP needs to write in English

immediately buttered, of course

Can we h-hang out and shitpost to-together while she watches with mix of boredom and apathy?

>i can maybe,MAYBE understand hungarian.Just out of sympathy.
>But slovak?Really?
>Also tell her to come back

What's wrong with Slovak? I feel like it's pretty European and white. Hungary was partially conquered by Ottomans so that would really bring into question white status.

How is Ukraine not European? It's Slavic but Euro nonetheless.

;_; can't you just be nice to me? I could be a sleeper agent, I don't participate in tricks or subversion, I just want to live my life. I tip very well, am very generous to my friends and don't ask for much. Can I be white Netherbrah?

She is Bulgarian, I just dank meme'd it and Slelvakian is another meme I dropped on you because it's a joke of a country but it means Slovakia.

The parts of Hungary that were invaded were depopulated something like 60-80 of the population died or fled north. So now Serbs live a lot of it.

And slovaks are either brainwashed by communist propaganda or gypsies

I have never seen/heard of a slovak turk.

How is she Slovak? We don't have a notable diaspora in Turkey.

See
I think she is gypsy

Zitto amimale

If her parents are from bulgaria, chances are she doesnt have any bulgarian genes in her.
Still, its highly likely that she is white since her ancestry is from western turey/balkans

Well I don't know if it was a Slovak who married a Turk or some shit in her lineage but she swears by it.

She just corrected herself and said it was Yugoslavia, not Slovakia. I didn't claim she was a rocket scientist.

Sorry for throwing you off, Sup Forums, you guys are good people.

Slavs are white, though your girl could be part norwegian and still not white, cuz he is also turkish.

slovenia maybe?

No, I corrected and said they were from former Yugoslavia but lord knows which part because she struggled even remembering the """"country""""

Bulgarian and Bosniak makes a lot more sense and would be white

>She just corrected herself and said it was Yugoslavia, not Slovakia

Typical. What a retard. Post a pic of her.

>yugoslavia
Okay that is definiletly posible.
She is probably bosnian, albanian turks are way more aware of their heritage, and refuse to be called ex-yu.

Also its totally safe in turkey.

No it isn't.

which city will you move to if you are going to move to turkey

That Turks are not white thing is autistic
All of that white black pigment thing is next level autistic also

slovenia is a country from yugoslavia

>Let me tell you about your country.
Maybe you should choke on my dick first.

>bulgarian
she is probably one of the turks deported during 80s
also we don't care nigga, she is american now

>""turk""
>claims to be "white"
not a turk anymore famalam, she is /absolute-trash/

Why would they claim they are bulgarian then. She could be a Pomak

How? It's like 10 cm. If you think your piece of shit country is safe, you're delusional.

>pomak
only >muh turanic race immigrants are aware if they are pomak or not.

Wasn't moving, she just wants to vacation there with me and show me it.

I recently traveled around western turkey for business+ vacation.
When was the last time you got your fat ass away from your chair and stopped shitposting?

Protip:
Dont go for the sea, dont get me wrong, our beaches are beatiful but you would get bored so fucking fast,plus all the beaches are infested with tourist in the south, and arabs in the west.
Try going for a cultural holiday, lots of hellenic and turkish heritage sites.

lel

Oh so because nothing happened to you it's safe. There was no coup attempt either, no problems with the PKK and overall not a shit country that's rapidly turning into an islamic regime either.

I would probably have a higher chance of dying if i lived in france tbqh.

Yeah because you'd be living in a violent muslim ghetto.

What is the point of being white? You guys all gonna get slaughtered in next 5 years.

ebin

>you guys

What are you supposed to be?

some tatarshit

t. yagami uchicha

this. white genocide is necessary evil for greater good.

I am Semen

Slavs aren't white. Turks aren't white. Pretty simple desu

Irish are white compared to paki

but czechs are slavs

And the French don't stink compared to a festering mucus hole but you don't get any acknowledgement for it.

>they have some Turk blood in them
She's a Turk, and she is not white.

But your fight was still silly. Turkey is a hellhole, but you won't get lynched for being jewish.

>which I am
Stopped reading there

Finnbrah ;_; don't be mad because dollar signs don't fit in your chinky eyes

>t. anglo-saxon-norman-nigger-paki-polish rapebaby

>non-whites mad at masterrace Baltic people

Mongols are not white