According to Bull Moose Vinyl the 7'' Btw/Spectre will be relased on the 16

According to Bull Moose Vinyl the 7'' Btw/Spectre will be relased on the 16.
That means those songs won't be on LP9
Pretty good news right ?
twitter.com/BullMooseVinyl/status/728284741552705536?lang=fr

It could still be on the album

Why wouldn't BTW be on lp9?

It will probably still be on the album though. Spectre is just the B-side.

Old school singles (single is on the album b-side not on it) is pretty much done.
I'd rather see it as a double B-side single

This is retarded

LP9 will be released on the 24th of June.
Screencap this.

>Release single with massive hype run-up for new album
>Don't put single on the album
I seriously doubt this OP. It's more likely that they'll release a double A-side and put both on the album, and that's fairly unlikely.

No, not good news considering I fucking love burn the witch and I think it's the best Radiohead song in years.

But no, it does not mean it will not be on LP9. It means that they are treating Spectre like a B-side to the album and Burn The Witch as the lead single.

>Here's the deal on the Radiohead 7". It's only going to be in indie stores and not on any store websites. Apologies to our online friends.

god damn it you fucking faggots

not all of us live in london or whatever

Bull Moose is in Maine

Just get it off eBay or Discogs or whatever. Leave it a bit and it'll probably be cheaper than from in-store.

i wasn't talking about bull moose specifically. i thought it was their general release strategy for this and was reacting to that.

eh, i guess

Its a fantastic track, why would that be good news?

i don't like it as much as would want to

More new content? Other than the edgy le coldplay reepawf xD comments, this is the only kind of ok thing about BTW not being on LP9

no way spectre is on the album

Anyone know when LP9 is coming?

Hopefully Spectre isn't on the LP; although I like the song it's pretty much Radiohead-by-the-numbers and not particularly inspired.

funny, i'd say that about Btw more than spectre

If not Tommorow then later this month

if a death grips album and a radiohead album are released on the same day, will Sup Forums die?

It'll be the kanye animal collective fiasco all over again

BTW is great though. Haven't been this excited about Radiohead in years

where does it say it's the 16th?

0.25$ has been deposited to your account ;)

Weird to me, Spectre seems like numerous other melancholy piano ballads they've done (Pyramid Song, Codex, Videotape, Sail To The Moon) while I don't know of any song in Radiohead's catalogue thus far that uses strings in a similar way to Burn The Witch. In mood, too, it seems very colorful and upbeat (despite the lyrics being moody and anxious) unlike a lot of songs they usually record. Thought it was awesome and far better than everything from The King of Limbs.

"by the week of 5/16" when answering someone

My cum has been deposited in your mum's mouth ;)

good point but what i meant was that Btw has some kind of Rh sound (even if it's unique) but without being as overwhelming as usualy but it's personal i guess

This. Spectre is far more generic.

And as far as BTW being more upbeat than their regular stuff, I agree and disagree. It's meant to sound like a fake upbeat, its menace in disguise. The video captures it quite well, its a town that's sunny and happy on the surface, but with a closer look you see it's actually paranoid and malicious and borderline satanic

:(

I think the electronic undercurrent and lyrics arw incredibly Radiohead personally. The strings take front and center though and while it's nothing new for Jonny they've not been used like this in the context of Radiohead. The closest I can think of is the strings towards the end of How To Disappear Completely, and even that's noticeably different.

I wonder how much it's going to be.

The 606 hi-hat makes Burn the Witch for me

It will be on the album. Jigsaw and Nude were both released after the album was

This release tells nothing good about the album's