Tablet Thread

Tablet Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/1/26/16935710/acer-chrome-os-tablet-sneak-preview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys

I was going to buy a new Android tablet for taking notes, but I see there's going to be ChromeOS tablets now, with baked-in stylus support. This is what I want - an electronic book for taking handwritten notes.

No. Fuck off.

Ah, good ol' Sup Forums

>tablet
Wtf, is this 2010 again?

Source? I'm interested in that.

Tablets are dogshit unless they run wangblows which are expensive which ultimately make them shit. Just buy an old note series samsung to take notes.

What's the better way to read pirated pdfs?

phablets with amoled screens

Why would I need windows on my tablet if I alreay have a notebook

I got Note 12.2 and it's shit. I do use it, but I wonder how somebody came up with such shit design
>tablet for taking notes
>16:10 ratio
>touch buttons right where you want to rest your hand
>if you flip it the other way, your hand will cover the light sensor
>plastic painted to look like aluminium
>no support past Android 5.0, have to use pajeet ROMs
>Android
>shit quality overall
At least I bought it used in mint condition so I didn't gave these idiots at samsung any money.

Shame that everything below $500 is complete garbage, especially Android

Not him, but it's nice to actually have usable OS on your device. Even better if you can install GNU/Linux.

Because iOS is total dogshit and android is only somewhat better.

sorry, meant the note phablets

What should I buy between surface pro and surface laptops?

>smaller than 10"
No point taking notes with that.

Go and fuck yourself an.
Just opened this thread to diskuss some main topics about tablets (brands, hardware, operating system...)
But autistic Sup Forums browser needs always a 50 row description to have a argumentation.

i don't know anything about tablets or laptops or their components and i'm having trouble finding out what to search for
i don't know how to feel about using android as an operating system for what is essentially a workstation, i'd basically need a touch screen since i do japanese and it will involve a lot of stylus writing, but i also need to be able to type properly for other courses
i basically just want a functional computer that can properly do web browsing and 1080p streaming
is there anything user would recommend for under $400?

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/1/26/16935710/acer-chrome-os-tablet-sneak-preview

Buy the cheapest possible touchscreen chromebook. Android apps are useful, but having Android as the operating system for your main device is not a good idea, because it is designed for mobile phones and touchscreen interfaces, that doesn't really work very well when you need to do serious keyboard and mouse type work.
Chromebooks seem like a good compromise because they are cheap and hard to fuck up, they can run android apps but the way you interact with them is more like a traditional laptop

>name of his tablet starts with something other than the letters i, p, a and d.

ISHYGDDT