AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmKVRVX4q-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The iPhone isn’t a phone, it’s an internet communicator.

Who the hell calls anymore? Get with the times Granpa

Fuck off.

>When your iPhone can't make phone calls
i guess who am I to talk when Android had a bug that you couldn't call 911.

>Android had a bug that you couldn't call 911.
Are you sure it wasn't a specific phone model from China, and not the entire os?

i thought ameripoors use whatsapp call service anyways?

what's a phone?

>This is what deluded applelfags believe

People use internet on their phone more than they call or text.
Prove me wrong.

It was Qualcomm's fault.

Going this far to protect apple.

>It was Qualcomm's fault.
sauce

>phone you can't use as a phone
>not that bad
>an ifag has defended this shit

>using a smartie for phone-calls
wtf is wrong with you

> applefags unironically defending this
> mfw

>Who the hell calls anymore?
Your boss.

>The iPhone isn’t a phone
Then why is it called the i"PHONE"?

What the hell is whatsapp? Some kind of third-world iMessage?

so this is the power of iToddlers

Holy fuck, Apple's debug/testing team is practically non-existent. How does shit like this get past testing? There are other such glitches, even on the 6s, that are still present to this day and have never been addressed.
I'm looking for a phone. I don't want a fagdroid, but if iPhones are this unusable then why bother paying a premium.

I must congratulate you on all the retards who fell for your bait.

Other way around degen-user.

>taking calls
Gramps, please stop posting.

No, whatsapp is super popular with spics
Most upper-middle class white people have iPhones

Sure but it's not exclusive to them. There's 1.5B users. A lot of Europeans use it too. I'm not white but upper middle class and don't have an iPhone, but if I did I'd probably never use imessage. Most people I know use messenger

iTODDLERS BTFO

>the state of applel

The only people dumber than macfags are the retards that reply to obvious bait

>dumber than macfags

And yet another reason why applel isn't making the iPhone X2

more like iPhone Xtreme agony

they're talking out of their asshole. i just checked into it, and only a handful of phones had this problem, and only on certain carriers. for example, SOME galaxy s devices on android 6.0 on the rogers carrier couldn't dial 911, and some iphones on t-mobile couldn't dial 911 when ported from verizon. so it's not just android, it's any phone in the exact right set of circumstances.

Gottem

not even two users? pretty fail.

>upper-middle class
you mean poor people?

But why does it cost £1000? I still struggle to justify paying more than at most a few hundred for a phone.

>be hipster
>pay for $1000 phone
>phone can't make calls
checks out

The absolute level of knowledge of soyPhone owners, everybody. I guess you don't have enough money to get a data plan so you could google it yourself. Also none of the popular messaging protocols cost any money so you can't tell wealth from it. People making a lot more than you use it. Would you call them poor because they weren't stupid enough to lock themselves to iOS? I bet you would since that's your only argument. Now go back to packing my groceries.

you're combing them wrong

kek

>>be hipster
>>pay for $1000 phone
>>phone can't make calls
>checks out
Reading comprehension needs work.
The phones cant TAKE calls; they can MAKE them just fine.

Kek. It's doing well though idk it's a fluid messaging interface imo. My iPhone friends like it. Also now that I consider it, a lot of the spics you mentioned still use it on iPhone and have iPhone to look richer.

hmmm.

>ITT:
>I TROLL UEEE XDDD
> NU UH WOW LEL ANDROID FAG GET TROLLED
>NUH UH APPLEFAG GOT TROLLED XDDDD

Do you retarded faggots really have nothing better to do with your time other than mindlessly replying to each other over the most asinine shit?

>t. mactoddler

>the absolute state

People who would have tried with Discord but the other person isn't on Discord, tried on Teamspeak but the other person had the client singed out, and tried with Skype but the other end didn't fucking ring because Skype is trash. Phone calls actually work, everyone with a phone has it, and it's always on so long as the phone is on and in service.

It's also useful to call 911 with if you're in danger of dying.

Android can be frustrating at time and has some users pulling out their hair. iPhone does the job for you. Apple wins again.

So those Tumblrites with the side-buzzed hair can maintain their hairstyle by just using their phone?
Thank you based Apple

kek

>Tfw when new technology produces unexpected errors
Kind of like Anclones blowing up in your pocket and leaving scars on you?

Oh look, the ban evader iToddler woke up.

I don't even go here, came here to look at mechanical keyboards and see a bunch of people whining about "Apple not being nerdy"

Apple invented consumer digital HD video editing; and helped push OpenGL to a space where it now competes with DirectX. Apple were the ones fighting Jew Microsoft since the 80's... Then, in 2000's, they pioneered H.264, a standard used on every modern device. They had to change architecture after Intel killed PPC, and yet my second-gen Intel MacPro 8-core from 2008 still runs and compiles Unreal Engine projects just fine.

Everyone knows what Android really is... You can pay more for a nicer cover but it's still an emulation of the only real smart phone of this decade.

>gets exposed
>b-b-b-but MUH APEL
>apel dis!!!
>apel dat!!
>M-M-MUH APEL!!!

Imagine being this assblasted someone made fun of your fruit cult.

>being this new

How will he ever recover?

As someone who used a Macbook Pro from ~2004-2008 I can tell you that h.264 support on iOS was absolutely appalling.

>lagOS
Found your problem.

Wow user, good job, you really are an amazing person!
saged

ITODDLERS BTFO

That has been a touchscreen issue since the very first iPhone was released, especially when it's cold.

>The Mac toddler explains that it's not that bad, you're just holding it wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=jmKVRVX4q-k

No surprise no fucks were given then. Qualcomm a shit.

i can tell youre either young or poor because you havent worked in an office before, engineers and tech companies make up for the majoirty of skype users and everyone else uses their phones

>iphone 4 lost signal when you picked it up because the receiver was outside
>you're just not holding it right, goy
>iphone x loses phone service entirely
>nobody even makes phone calls anymore, goy
iToddlers are the EA fanboys of the smartphone industry

Microshaft bailed out Apple to avoid having their company split up by US anti trust laws. Apple never fought Microsoft. Don't joke. Thats like saying my tandem bicycle is serious competition to the city subway. Only Linux have resisted the Microcunt. Apple just found a way to extract sheckels from cocksmokers.

thistbhfam

How will iSoyim ever recover?