What's up with Google?

Hey Sup Forums, Sup Forums here. I tried pic related and was stunned. What the fuck is going on? What's up with the search algorithm?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors/
instructables.com/id/How-to-Properly-Use-a-Search-Engine/
youtube.com/watch?v=64gTjdUrDFQ&t=67s
thefederalist.com/2018/01/10/19-insane-tidbits-james-damores-lawsuit-googles-office-environment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Google staff is very liberal, the algorithm can take manual input to support their agenda.

This is intentional. There are plenty of tagged stock photos to use instead but they do not appear.

>Hey Sup Forums, Sup Forums here.
dropped

>how da search engine work?
fuck off back to Sup Forums brainlet stormweenie

>What's up with the search algorithm?
Google also uses GNU/Linux which was created by a marxist fat pedo.

works for non english fags too.

But it's not just Google. I tried Qwant and DDG, they are both fucked up too.

>Sup Forums here
You have to go back

You're complaining about a free product
Build your own search engine
That's what Google did when Altavista searches sucked

Google stopped using pure search algorithm in early development, and has basically become a whitelist of google approved sites as the only thing the spiders are allowed to reach out to. It used to be that you could google search CP, and find it instantly, where-ever it sprung up, they introduced a blacklist, but that didn't support censorship of "fake" sites, so they had to switch to a whitelist.

Go back

Google "Richest man in LA" and look in google images

plz ignore this fag, every underaged banned linux user is using this board now, we aren't all communist homosex trap-fuckers.

thanks, I needed that laugh.

Companies can't have a political agenda anymore? If you disagree you can always stop using their products/services. . .

OP is a paranoid idiot and this has nothing to do with technology

this
praise kek

That's why I use duckduckgo.

lel wtf, jewgle needs to update their algos

Crawl back to the shithole you came out of, loser.

Yes, I'm sure Google intended this.

It's because people know how to game their algo
If you get as big as Google
they'll figure out how to game yours too
Sup Forums is confused because lefties gamed it before they could
I mean look at me
I just entered invalid answers to captcha and got a code
I do this routinely

>a bunch of anons saying go back to Sup Forums
>they can't even link crossboard
makes me think

It’s the same shit as “European people history” nets you black people because there is no reason to add “people” in that search. If you just search “couple” instead of “white couple” it’s fine (at least from non us geolocation).

>that fucking gorilla

How are the Chinese MAGA hat and Kekistan flag working for you?

You can never go back. Stay here forever and bitch about Jews and GNU being a communist Jewish scam

Google image search isn't magic. It works by scanning text on the page the image is located on. When someone uploads a picture of a "white couple" they won't call it a white couple, they'll just say it's a couple. In contrast, couples of other races will have their race pointed out for some reason, usually with some kind of comparison or mention of "white couples" on the same page.
This means that pages that have non-white couples will actually use the term "white couple" more than sites that actually ARE hosting an image of a white couple.
This of course, applies to all search results. Besides, it doesn't make sense for Google to be manually mucking the results for a few specific search terms. They gain nothing from returning colored couples when you search for white couples.
Now screenshot this post and fuck off back to so that whenever this "discovery" comes up again you can show them this post.
saged

“European People Art” was the search actually, and it was specifically targeted by black activist using SEO to push black characters artificially into search results for that term

NO, (((they))) ARE TRYING TO DESTROY US YOU DON'T GET IT

What the actual fuck. Fucking liberal leftist propoganda.

If you're from pol you already know what's going on.

Sup Forums IS NOT Sup Forums

This is clearly a political subject because it's about the promotion of race mixing by Google. This kind of shit isn't technology despite technology being used somewhere in this story. Elections aren't technology as well even though the campaigns use technology to reach people. This is a thread. Report all threads that belong on Sup Forums.

Also, this post is in violation of global rule #3.

ITS DA JEWS

soygoys

>if you don't like this country just found your own xD
>we own all the land even Antarctica if you declare independence we will kill you

(((You)))

This made me laugh

That totally explains why only googles show up when I search for european history/historical people/persons/figures

Should I be concerned?

It used to be if you googled "American Inventors" on the Mexican version of Google, you'd get much more accurate results but then word got out and they "fixed" it.

unz.com/isteve/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors/

It's almost like you don't know how to use a search engine!
hint: try -black
again, fuck off.

>has no more argument
>just use -black, when you want to search anything

soyboys and other idiots belongs to

You're an idiot. I already explained why blacks show up under these search terms. Why don't you click on a few results and you'll see that the page has the same text you just searched for?
For fucks sake I know we evolved from apes but then I see people like you and I think that maybe not everyone actually evolved.

They're employing gorilla warfare tactics.

How do you explain the fact that only white Americans used to show up on the Mexican Google search results for American Inventors until Sup Forums made a big clamor about it last year and now they get the same results as Americans?

I know because I tested it myself then and now. There's is clearly some fuckery going on behind the scenes, it's not just the blameless algorithm.

I'll believe that claim of Mexican google when you provide proof.
I don't care if you've tested it. Show me proof.

see

yeah, you're a fucktard.

Wow.
Even as a liberal, gotta admit the White Genocide policy is fucking obvious.

Doesn't look that bad to me. I searched for American inventors and look what popped up! A list of American inventors!

:^)

do you have dyslexia?

WOW! It's almost like using different words yields different results! Truly an amazing discovery. They should add me to this list.

Indeed

See

see

Why does "White Man and Shite Woman" produce black people.
Why does "White American Couple" produce the Obamas
Why does "White Couple" have 80% black people?
Why is
"White Women and Children" more than 90% Black people?

Click on the fucking results and find out. It's because the website is using those terms.

>The era of machine learning
>bbbut only scans TEXT that's why it changes whenever someone works out we fucked up

None of the websites are using those terms.
0% of them.

Yeah that's how it works. Why don't you make an intelligent search engine that actually figures out what each image is?
Oh what's that? You're a dumb uneducated farmer? I guess you'll have to rely on google for now.

>Listen goy, it's just the algorithm. It's the math behind it! You can't fight with math, it's just pure, unbiased logic.
*Face recognition software identifies blacks as gorillas*
>FUCKING RACIST AI THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Wow, so racist.

>hurrr it's the tools fault not the users!

learn to use a search engine or else you won't get the results you want

by searching for "american inventors" you are actually searching for "african american inventors", because that's how search engines work. If you don't like those results I recommend trying "american inventors -african".

But there are a lot of other neat tools you can use with search engines to help refine your results and fine exactly what you are looking for. You should try learning how to use them.
instructables.com/id/How-to-Properly-Use-a-Search-Engine/

that's one heck of a strawman that has literally nothing to do with anything

Because you're an idiot and didn't read this post Search for "man and woman"
Search for "American couple"
Search for "couple"
Search for "woman and children"
I know you're a bit slow but I think you'll notice a pattern.

I think we can all agree that considering what we know about how Google operates behind the scenes, that this is more than mere coincedence.

>We know how google operates behind the scenes
we don't

Have you been living under a rock?

not an argument

For OP and anyone else in this thread, this is because the image tags contain the word American when searching happy American couple. White women and children as well as white couple give results similarly. Most those images were titled "white woman and black man" or "Black man and white women and children". The same logic applies for the rest of it. It's a shitty algorithm and it matched 50% or more of your query. Google has taken baby steps to eliminate results that would otherwise be offensive like showing gorillas for black people. But this isn't the kind of social engineering you need to worry about it's just a shitty search algorithm. Search Happy couple and they're almost all white.

Whatever, shill.

I'm genuinely curious. Where do you know about how google works behind the scenes?

Don't bother reasoning. I already typed this post which explains the same thing but these retarded 12 year olds from Sup Forums are either unwilling or incapable of understanding it.

It's intentional. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy lunatic but the Jews, you know, they who own and control everything, want the white race dead.

Haven't you heard of James Damore?

No one is willing to explain the Mexican Google situation.

I did searched all those things.
See my image in It doesn't show what your saying at all, unless the Obamas where a "White American Couple"...

>James Damore
Yes that provides a glimpse into Google, but it's obviously a biased article.
If I write up a paper on Sup Forums culture and post it to Reddit dies that mean that anyone that reads it will understand everything about Sup Forums culture? No. They just have my point of view.

Remove the word white and redo all those searches.

twitter execs have been recorded on camera saying they design their algorithms and system learning to suppress and shadowban a "manner of speaking" and a "type of person" that believes in family, god, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=64gTjdUrDFQ&t=67s

you can bet google does the same thing.

You clearly weren't paying attention to the news surrounding him. So many Google employees showed their true colors on social media around that time that there is no doubt the company is run by tyrannical leftists.

>American inventors
This is an insult to American inventors

Sup Forums feelies were hurt

For what purpose?

lmao you're so full of shit. Just do it and screenshot the results.

Sup Forums dislikes MAGApedes and Kekistanis.

Well holy shit, they're all black!

damn it sure feels great to be a liberal. Every major corporation is owned by like-minded individuals that value knowledge over censorship. My fellow liberals spend more time innovating and creating new inventions than complaining about what currently exists.
Even 75% of the population hates the president. He's a laughingstock not just in this country but throughout the whole world.

Google search has a strong liberal bias. Try googling Why are jews so sneaky? On goggle and then on duckduckgo.

This thread is exactly why we don't let you retards out of your containment board.

BAKE THAT CAKE BIGOT

>white couple
>pic related
kek

Seems pretty accurate to me.

thefederalist.com/2018/01/10/19-insane-tidbits-james-damores-lawsuit-googles-office-environment/

I meant regular search, not image search.

So I did and all it showed was that Google is explicitly racist against White People...

>Damn it sure feels great being indoctrinated. Every (((major corporation))) is owned by the same people acting from the same agenda that censor everything for me as not to trigger cognitive dissonance. My fellow sheep spend more time echo-chambering and complaining over what is than the free minded Right Winged people. Even 75% of the population stands behind the president. They\re not allowed to say it though because the Left are the new Nazi's all throughout the world.