What do you do with this little guy?

What do you do with this little guy?

Nothing, my job is killing me and I can't work on anything in my free time.

you hack your nasa

Your manager here. Don't worry, you'll be fired soon enough.

So sad, user. But what do you wish to do?

Electric brakes maybe.

Just fucking quit if it's that bad, dude.

My job is good, 9 to 6, pretty calm.
But i'm still very tired after work.

moving laser
MIDI controller
fun

what do you do?

IT, linux and windows servers, ansible, load balancers, firewalls, juniper equipment for routers and switches, scripting.
I kinda like it

you get tired managing servers? i thought you guys watched movies all day long until you had to reboot a server, at least that's what everyone here says

it's your lifestyle that's making you tired not your job.

What should I change?

>reboot servers
Nah it's not that kind of job.

>
>What should I change?

The food you eat, probably. When I eat a bunch of carbs I crash hard as fuck at the end of the day.

So? some meat and vegetables?

>be me on ebay
>order an arduino due clone for doing some low level ARM shit
>package is one month late
>claim on ebay, get fully refunded
>order another arduino due, and also a rampsFD this time
>one week later the first package arrives, almost 3 months late

let's see what happens this time, i may get more free shit

Meat, vegetables, eggs. Keep away from foods that are processed into oblivion. Avoid sugar. Eat food that's as close to it's original state as possible (example: steak is good, a slimjim is bad). Drink more water and less coffee.

That's all I can think of now but making these changes in my life has been great.

by the way.. the SAM3X8E library package on atmel studio fucking sucks
it's got to the point where coding bare metal is less tedious.
does anyone know an alternative IDE with libraries?

Ok sounds good.
About the coffee, I think I drink good coffee.
Are you talking about caffeine or sugar/shitty processed coffee that is bad?

MEGA>>UNO

>the same core
i don't know how /3dpg/ is still on 8bit

UNO

NanoPi+Arduino MEGA

The dream.

I meant don't drink a shitload of it. If you're only having a few cups a day you should be fine, just make sure to drink water because coffee alone will dehydrate you which makes you tired.

Also consider adding B vitamin supplements to your diet, especially if you don't get much sun.

Radar with servo and HCSR04, maybe I'll deploy it on a small robot some day, but the idea of your own makeshift radar is pretty fun
LCD+RTC+Relays for Wake-up light/Alarm clock thing that shows me messages and stuff in the morning
Also I have a small box with keypad and LCD that exposes USB/I2C/SPI/GPIO that I basically use as a cheap multimeter/oscilloscope and to send arbitrary commands for debugging stuff.

Anyway, ditch that thing and get Nanos. Having actual pins instead of female headers is so much more comfy. I just solder female headers (or the entire nano) on a perfboard/custom PCB and use JST-XH connectors to connect everything. I don't see much reason to use a full Uno for anything.

Just download myfitnesspal and go from there. Its not that hard.
Maybe go to the gym twice a week when you're not as vitamin deficient(possibly vitamin d)
/fit/ is actually a good place to start.