*click*

*click*

>nothing happens

Pretty retarded decision, but at least on a Fagbook. you have to hold it down if you want to turn it off.

>just goes to sleep mode
Ok cool

Still obnoxious when you just wanted to move to the end of a line or subtract.

not a problem for me

which model is that?

yoga x1 gen 2

Learn to type.

>learn shitty nonstandard layout
>type on anything else
FUUUUUUUUUUUU

>being a brainlet
takes 2 seconds to adjust

It's Qwerty with some extra keys out far out of the standard layout. If you can't use the entirely standard numpad without touching other things, sounds like the problem is with your skill m8.

Why the fuck does nu-Sup Forums obsessively defend shitty, unintuitive engineering like this that interferes with muscle memory for absolutely no practical reason other than saving OEMs money?

It's absolutely shit design, period. A power button should not look and feel just like a regular input key, nor should it be in a place where there is *ANY* potential to hit it accidentally, whether you're "adjusted" to it or not.

When the fuck did Sup Forums turn into a bunch of perma-butthurt teenage lusers who screech about facile non-issues like a soccer mom looking at computers to buy?

Grow the fuck up.

fucking troll.

is correct

Samefagging doesn't make you less of a fag. On the list of shit that doesn't matter, this is about item #1 or #2. What's next, screeching because the keys have printing on them and are not blacklikemuhsoul?

Fuck you. You are whats wrong with hardware design.

I think the #1 item on the "shit that doesn't matter" list is "opinions on an anime image board," and you're reacting very severely to it.

I just bought a laptop recently and the delete key is literally right next to power. Horrible design oversight.

>le meta derail

Keep gulping that semen.

The worst part about shittops is their terrible performance even doing simple tasks. Ergonomics is tertiary to a slew of other problems.

>Laptops with a numpad
How to spot trash from a mile away.

because you have inferior genes.

Would you recommend it? Looking for an okay touch screen enabled 2-in-1

i have the same keyboard on my packard bell. i use an external usb keyboard.

This is why I bought a T440p

>le ">le" counterargument
Keep shitting up this board with your consolewar-tier faggotry that makes Sup Forums seem like a bastion reason

>shit a typo lemme backspa-
>pfkjdjfffft

>delete is backspace
>no delete

hell yeah if that's what you're looking for.

i wish i would have spent more for the 1440p OLED screen

>as he takes a big pull of the cum bottle

That's admittedly weird, but the button functions as backspace when pressed (unless you hold fn, then it functions as delete).

Wow. For someone who doesn't give a shit about it, you sure do seem visibly angry and really invested in defending it from people who criticism. Why do you care so much if it's so trivial to you? Buyer's remorse, perhaps?

As a wise man once told me:
>Grow the fuck up.

>defend it from people who criticism.
Defend it from criticism. Stupid tiny text boxes.

>calling out stupidity means that you are the stupid one! checkmate gtard!