REPUBLICANS CONFIRMED FOR SHIT TASTE IN MUSIC

REPUBLICANS CONFIRMED FOR SHIT TASTE IN MUSIC
gop.com/the-leadright2016-spotify-playlist-is-here/

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/pop-culture/music/rolling-stones-tell-donald-trump-stop-playing-their-music-rallies-n568581
independent.co.uk/news/people/rem-singer-micheal-stipe-tells-donald-trump-to-go-fk-himself-for-using-bands-song-in-moronic-charade-10494277.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean you didn't even have to say it, everyone already knew this
Repubs tend to have less diverse music taste
And no, more music does not mean better, but there would probably be better songs in a Demo's music player

>Alexander Hamilton
>on a conservative playlist

>taxman

When the thread so shit it doesn't take off even though it has a Trump image and a political off-topic subject matter

I know, right?!? Liberals have such great taste in music. Pic very much related

Anarchists have the best music taste

objectively true

>Taxman
I think they're missing the point of the song

no

>fun
>Frank Sinatra
>One Republic
>Queen
>AC/DC

Because there's no true anarchist out there? So no music is best? Damn, deep

>some modern pop country dude covering "Born To Run"

DELETE THIS FUCKING PICTURE

AAAHHHH

nbcnews.com/pop-culture/music/rolling-stones-tell-donald-trump-stop-playing-their-music-rallies-n568581

Guys, you're embarrassing.

>lyl we're in our 70s but we have to prove we're still a bunch of edgy teens fuck you Republicans

Moar like

>you're cringe, stop association our music with yourself

independent.co.uk/news/people/rem-singer-micheal-stipe-tells-donald-trump-to-go-fk-himself-for-using-bands-song-in-moronic-charade-10494277.html

REM are known leftards since the 80s so this doesn't come as a surprise.

T b h

How are they being edgy when they don't want an annoying politician playing their music at rallies?
Donald Trump is nearly in his seventies so I have no idea what you're going on about

>it's not cringe to be a bunch of old bags of bones who still think you're rock stars

Both are cringe, but Drumpf is cringier. Not surprised they have AC/DC and Queen on the playlist.

Well Trump is a bag of bones and still want to be president

The Rolling Stones are retired these days more than anything

>How are they being edgy when they don't want an annoying politician playing their music at rallies?

I said it comes off as incredibly lame to be like 70 year old millionaires and pretend you're edgy teens who hate your minivan Republican soccer dad because he found and threw away your marijuana stash.

"Anyone who's not a liberal at 20 has no heart. Anyone who's still a liberal at 40 has no brain."

Because Bernie Sanders is the epitome of youthful vitality, no? ;)

Didn't Heart get upset when Sarah Palin used Barracuda at a campaign rally?

I am a Republican because I think it's ok to bomb brown children for cheap gas
I am a Republican because I think Bronze Age fairy tales should be used as a guide for public policy in the 21st century
I am a Republican because I think women's only function is being a mindless baby factory
I am a Republican because I think we should give American tax dollars to the apartheid state of Israel
I am a Republican because I think we should cut funding for social services and education while giving enormous tax breaks to the super rich
I am a Republican because I think workers shouldn't have any right to unionize and demand a livable wage/pension
I am a Republican because I think it's un-American to have a black guy with a foreign-sounding name in the White House
I am a Republican because I get my political opinions from hate radio like Slush Limbo and Sean Insanity
I am a Republican because I think two consenting adults in love shouldn't have the right to marriage
I am a Republican because I think we should deny the dangerous reality of climate change
I am a Republican because I think being the only developed nation without free health care is acceptable
I am a Republican because I think hardworking immigrants should be expelled with their entire family because their skin is a shade too dark

Actually it's more lame because the Stones are Britbongs. They can't even vote in our elections so why would you be butthurt at who we elect president? I mean, since when do American bands tour over there and harangue the audience on what prime minister to vote for.

>I said it comes off as incredibly lame
>Caring about what 70 year old millionaires do and say
>That quote
I just threw up

I could say the same Doland

>he fell for the climate change meme

its worse than i expected honestly

>they fell for the 2 party system sharade

go to pol educate yourself

Wait till the climate change refugee crisis starts, user. You've got no idea what's coming. :^)

Again, I've lived in both Mississippi and Toronto, around 10 years each.

Mississippi listened to the exact same stuff as the aborage Toronto city fag. However, while I found more Toronto people in average were more concerned over what is trendy and makes them look smart, Mississippians didn't. It gets boring to hear a pseudo intellectual list the same 10 bands a million times. More interesting -and intellectual, ironically- to have a "country hick" listen to a mix of Drake and folk I've never heard of. Sometimes they ocadduonal left field shit. Toronto fags were always predictable. Indie folk, shitty cutesy folk pop, Indie rock, Kendrick Lamar.

Yeah, isn't the right wing like, totally against taxes... libertarianism and all...

"Taxman" is absolutely a 100% libertarian song isn't it

I am a Democrat because I think cars can run off of air and marijuana smoke
I am a Democrat because I think a book written by a self-hating NEET Jew in the 19th century should be used as a guide for public policy in the 21st century
I am a Democrat because I think women should be gross Tumblr bulldykes instead of responsible wives and mothers.
I am a Democrat because I think we should jack up taxes on the middle class while giving freebies to welfare nigs and other Democrat constituents.
I am a Democrat because I think corrupt, Mafia-affiliated unions should bleed companies dry and own politicians.
I am a Democrat because I think we should elect a guy based on his skin color and non-Anglo name instead of his character or politics.
I am a Democrat because I get my political opinions from MSLGBT and Daily Kos
I am a Democrat because I think diseased degenerates should be allowed to marry and collect tax benefits for sticking their dick in a shit-filled butt.
I am a Democrat because I think all dissenting opinion on climate change should be banned.
I am a Democrat because I think Sweden's social services are applicable to our very different society and demographics.
I am a Democrat because I think Third World people with no education should be able to come here at will to sell drugs and commit crime.

OH BOY ANOTHER POLITICAL THREAD ON MOOOSIC

THIS CAN ONLY TURN OUT WELL

Oh, and reported.

They really shouldn't have. I mean, that had to be the first time anyone remembered their existence since 1990.

Just for yucks, Trump should use a Neil Young song at a campaign rally. ;)

Cry fucking more

>Slush Limbo and Sean Insanity
Leftist "humor", everybody