Early- to mid-2000s Apple was great. Mac OS X Panther through Snow Leopard was the best desktop *nix of its time. There...

Early- to mid-2000s Apple was great. Mac OS X Panther through Snow Leopard was the best desktop *nix of its time. There, I said it.

It really was.
I use a Snow Leopard hackintosh in a G3 powermac case as my daily driver... so comfy

The golden age.

p. cool

What's the hardware? Do you use it now?

Lovely plastic.

Classic shit.

1998-2007 PEAK OF APPLE

Bullshit. I used laptops identical to both of those and they sucked ass. Apple was never good. Stupid iTards got nostalgia goggles on.

>rest palm on palmrest
>macbook falls apart
>macshit
>ever
lmao

iBook looks like a kids first laptop

>my first computer: the brand

Say what you want about one button mice, but it sure as fuck forced devs to think outside the box and implement drag and drop.
It's historically correct to say that this concept began scarcing out in the Mac ecosystem the moment the magic mouse got introduced.
Also nobody got forced to stay retarded and one-buttoned.

>t. mactoddler

>*mactoddles behind you*

>Lovely plastic.

No, just no, mother fucker. Either you've never had one or you are a soyboy romanticizing these pieces of shit, ignoring how shitty their build quality was.

The palm rest broke off every single one of them. Their batteries were all shit and died after 2-3 years. The GMA950 that was built in all of them is so ludicrously bad it hurts (no, the X3100 isn't better), especially considering the price.

ThinkPads from that generation are still going strong while the plastic MacBooks have all but disintegrated, let alone lost all software support. Aren't they all stuck on like Leopard?

Anyway, it kind of amuses me though to see that these pieces of shit still sell for 100-200$ on ebay.

TRIGGERED IBMTARD

3 years usage for a laptop battery was pretty decent even by 2000-era standards. Hell, *today* that's better than average.

>mac
Found your problem.

Wrong, I've been a mac user for the past 10 years. I do have a ThinkPad T440s with Win10 though.
No, it wasn't. ThinkPads from that time did not have this problem, at least not to the same extent.
Macs are fine, but the plastic macbooks were really just terrible. The cheap macbooks started being okay with the 2010 13 " MacBook Pro and 2011 MacBook Air generation. Anything before that was garbage if it was smaller than 15".

Late 80's to early 2000's Apple was great.*

FTFY

>the standard is shit so it's okay that it's shit
Thinkpads average 6+ years and you're still dealing with this shit. Cuckbooks are for those who can't think ahead.

>mac
Found your problem.
Literally chinkshit foxconn garbage with a gaypride emblem on the lid. Only brain dead gullible retards buy that trash.