This is the freest, richest and most prosperous country on Earth...

This is the freest, richest and most prosperous country on Earth. It is heaven built by man that would make any god (if he or they exist) envious. It's like something you would read in a fiction fantasy book, but it really exists. A masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_immigration_referendum,_February_2014
sciencealert.com/the-world-happiness-index-2016-just-ranked-the-happiest-countries-on-earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karōshi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenck_v._United_States
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/Anti-Einwanderungsinitiative_2014.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Switzerland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S-So when are you going to add "pic unrelated, why is France a wonder of a country ?" to your post ?

Your football team has filthy Albanians.

I feel like you've never been to Switzerland.

Why is it always an American who starts these Swissaboo threads?

I hope you know over a third of its population isn't Suisse and has many, many dark-skinned fellows.

Most are EU nationals that are white

Actually japan is better

B E R G J U D E N

They will fall by the hand of their neighbours, even if they stop the rapefugees from coming in directly, the new black citizens of france, italy and germany will be the ones invading now.
Their only hope is completely isolating themselves from the rest of the world

bit boring 2bh

Switzerland isn't even a country to be honest obviously.

It's just global Jew banking headquarters which only exist to have capitalist money isolated far away from real politics and real human values and don't have any other meaningful identity or purpose as a nation-state.

STOP THESE CANCER THREADS you make us cringe and ashamed. Ever heard of modesty?
>over a third
barely over 20%
>isn't Suisse
The vast majority is German, Austrian, French and Italian, of which the vast majority German, the rest mostly from other EU countries, muzzies and negroes combined are about 6%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_immigration_referendum,_February_2014
>It's just global Jew banking headquarters
Bad, stupid and untrue meme

pls sell planes again

>It's just global Jew banking headquarters which only exist to have capitalist money isolated far away from real politics and real human values and don't have any other meaningful identity or purpose as a nation-state.
hey, it beats being europe's holiday destination like us

thanks eu

>while metropolitan centers (58.5% rejection) and the French-speaking part (58.5% rejection) of Switzerland rejected it
When are you guys going to fry those fucking frogs?

>American liberals worship Sweden because of "muh healthcare"
>American conservatives worship Switzerland because of "muh gunz"

I HATE MY FUCKING COUNTRY'S POLITICS

I WISH I WAS BORN IN A HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETY WITH REAL SHARED CULTURAL VALUES

AMERICA IS A FUCKING MEME

this

>changing their cross on the mountain peak to muslim shit
Ironically this one is on a mountain that is called "Freedom".

But it doesn't have any racing circuits.

It happened 2 days ago, at the hands of a provokative alternative """"artist"""" that will be forced to remove it within a week. And it didn't replace any pre-existing cross

No it isnt

Japan is a depressing shithole where you work, work, and work. It's insane and many people have died from working too much

Swiss people need to be exterminated

you only do extra hours if you want

switzerland is pretty depressing too as everyone says it is BORING

>see the thread
>figured an ameripoo made it
>mfw i was right

>it's an American Swissaboo thread

I suspect staying out of wars is one important factor for economic success.

Why don't they have their own language?

This. Thank based japan people

No. You have to or you get fired.
sciencealert.com/the-world-happiness-index-2016-just-ranked-the-happiest-countries-on-earth

Dumb weeb cunt. It's a very depressing country

Austria doesn't have its own language either

They have a bunch of their own languages

nope you don't
source: friend who lives there and works in a fucking factory

btw i don't care about the japs feel about their cunt, I sure as hell would be happy there

In the past 2 weeks I've worked 8 hours a day earning about 2000 euros in construction, of which a minimal part will go to taxes.
I've travelled with friends in Italy for the weekend, and another day we were chilling out at the lake and taking baths. One of us has a boat so we went boating. In the evening we had a firecamp and barbeque'd stuff, at the lake coast, at the feet of the Alps
You have to be retarded to have a shit/boring/depressing life here. Literally retarded. I'm goddamn mid-lower class myself

About a thied of their country are immigrants

Tax haven, literally shit tier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karōshi

Fucking kek. You are a retarded. There are so many hikkis, neets and shutins. Their entore culture is about work you fucking idiot. You work, work and fucking work. This is why so many of them kill themselves.

I'd rather live in a comfy Brazilian upper-class community near the beach than be a depressed alcoholic salaryman working until 3 am for my life.

Swiss live far more comfy, freer and happier lives.

How much will I get there working as a web developer with a master's in CS and 5 years of work experience? Any clue, Pierre Luigi von Zurichen?

>Tax haven
False since 2012
>shit tier
There's why spanish and portoguese people immigrate here en masse uh?
IF you can get a job (that's a big if), AND according to WHERE you get (super rich Zürich/Geneva vs. poor mountain villages), I'd say anything between 4500-6000 francs per month, to start with, would get better as you establish your position as a trusted worker etc etc

OP is right, Switzerland is something you would read out of a fiction book. It's a beautiful location, putting the three best European nationalities in one place, in which they championed freedom and prosperity together. It's White Utopia.

see Japanese work culture is fucking insane. Your breaks are short as shit. You work very long hours to the point where people occasionally die from it, you become depressed realizing that your entire existence is living to work and not vice versa.

Japan is nice to visit, but holy shit I wouldn't want to live there.

Even Hitler feared Switzerland.

False
We weren't worth the effort (not until they kicked the soviets back), and having economic agreements where we hide their war loot like cowards also helped us gain time
There are 2 things I'm not proud of about my country
Cooperating with nazis and STILL exporting weaponry

i have been to fucking zurich friend, outside of skiing it's pretty boring
>Swiss live far more comfy, freer and happier lives.
but they don't have culture

>I've been to the shittiest city in your country, recognised be everyone as being the shittiest city in the country, therefore your whole country is shit, despite it hosting at least 3 very different cultures of which I savoured a minimal part of 1
"ok"

they have swiss german actually, which is literally unintelligible with standard German and has nothing to do with it. I aint even kidding.

There isnt almost any difference between Swiss Italian / French and regular italian / french though

actually, the fact is that swiss italian dialect is the same as north-western lombard italian dialect. I can't understand a word of either (I should say "it" as they are literally the same), as a standard italian native speaker

>but they don't have culture
You're so ignorant it hurts.

what is Romansh

A meme language that is dying
Sorry to break the fantasy, nothing but realistic truth from the medkit

I envy Switzerland, not as if I wish to live there, but because I want to do what they did to their home, but here where I live. There is certainly a lot to learn from them.

lol... when did I ever say switzerland is... shitty? It's probably the 2nd best cunt in the world

also
>the most important and populated city of a country not being a good sample
lol...
oh, old european buildings, like, that's totally reserved to switzerland hahaha....

So situation is the same like with standard german. I had no idea, thank you for enlightening me user

Oh I totally agree but it is a more or less "Swiss-only" language. By that I mean a language spoken primarily only in Switzerland ofc.

Question though. I'm thinking about taking a trip to Switzerland soon. What's better Genève or Zürich?

I've been to Paris, and several other french towns
Paris was DEFINITELY the shittiest
Capital countries are usually shit. At least in Europe

heh

>REAL SHARED CULTURAL VALUES
we do have these. how many other countries have near 100% agreement on complete freedom of speech like Americans do?

>complete freedom of speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenck_v._United_States

Sorry friendo

Zürich has albanians, smog, financial quartiers and little more
Genève has muslims and niggers, it's even more expensive than Zürich, but at least has actually some good stuff to visit like the international buildings and the fountain
I'd take Bern over both (comfiest town on earth hands down, beautiful architecture, slow paced and just chilly people all around, beauitful government buildings, old town, not as expensive), unless you're in for the night life, then probably Genève

Posting more beautiful pictures of Switzerland.

pic related

Thanks mate.

so yeah, we're talking about fun and the biggest city is pretty boring fun-wise, so that means something

and like you said, swiss fun is going to another countries lol

Also, I live (10 mintues away from) here
We went on a town of 20 people up the Appennini mountains as our weekend trip to have fun, as I have a summer house there
There is good nightlife in Switzerland too, it's better if you have friends on the place as you'll be informed of events
However, if you can't have fun with 6 friends having a barbeque at pic related scenery, with some booze, some music, then you are retarded

Jelly as fuck.
Gotta complain about Germans and Russians again.

>exporting weaponry

So you hate your lax gun laws?

I don't mind our own population having guns and all that. Self-defence you know
But exporting laws isn't really all that neutral if you ask me, it's a bit hypocritical

that was overturned in a later ruling idiot

exporting guns*
I'm a bit tired

Switzerland is full of black and brown immigrants

you can literally do these things in any cunt

and japan even has better sceneries than switzerland

just accept it, japan is the ultimate country

>i will never have my money back and spend it in japan

The canton I live in, black migrants are 1.8% the population

If Switzerland has no culture, and their tourism is so terrible to the point they have to go to other countries to have fun, then explain why Swiss colonies in Brazil are so popular among tourists? :v)

Switzerland has the best landscapes to live in, in all of Europe.

Who gives a shit about Japan lol, we've never been discussing which one is better (you and the merricunt might've been doing that but that's not my issue).
The fact you can have fun the same way in any country as you can in Switzerland has nothing to do with the quality of the fun itself
Also, you could've went to some music concert/festival whatever you normies do, I get invited to one every 2 weeks and I live in a place with 2k people aka nowhere, Zürich probably has several events each night, it's your fault for being too retarded to look them up
Also, I can see you're bitter for "wasting" your money (due to your stupidity) on going to Switzerland instead of Japan, making your opinion biased and unfair

Honestly I don't know people in Spain migrate to Tax havenland

10/10 railroad placement

I didnt know *

Here we see the spanish faggot who ALWAYS says Switzerland is a tax haven everytime the Americunt makes the swissboo thread, despite Switzerland not being a tax haven and me telling him so every time, and him not backing his statement ever
Also. in 2013 Spanish migrants were the 5th most numerous portion of migrants in Switzerland, behind Italians, Germans, Portoguese and French, in this order

FUCK OFF SWITZERLAND STOP BEING BETTER THAN US

Swiss are smelly cunts though.

The british oppression did you no good, you don't have to bash yourself too much
We objectively had it easy from the 16th century on

>There's why spanish and portoguese people immigrate here en masse uh?

kek, I have two relatives that went to Switzerland and they came back as soon as they retired and my cousins didn't want to stay there and they live in Spain as well (they were in Basel, maybe it's shit tier over there, dunno)

yeah they have culture, chocolate and cheese

which swiss colonies are popular in brazil? literally never heard of them, while liberdade probably the most known neighbourhood in this country after rio de janeiro ones
again, everything there can be done in any place, the only fun there is skiing

while other places have beaches, fun people, le weed in netherlands

Because your country is a fucking tax haven, only produces chocolate

>Basel
ohoho
Basel-Stadt, I guess?
ohohoh
How could I forget Basel
Great to visit
Hell to live in
Unlike Zürich that is just hell
See pic related, red = no good, more red = less good
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/Anti-Einwanderungsinitiative_2014.svg

Except Freiburg and Valais, they're good

Again, the fact you can do something in another country doesn't mean it's not as good
You might be talking about uiniquity, which has nothing to do with having fun itself
We have beaches (lake beaches which are dank as fuck), we have fun people if you just dont go to fucking Zürich, and every single one of my friend does weed aswell (not me tho), And we also have decriminalised it in some places. Basically the police doesnt give a fuck anyway
Our main export is medicine stuff, the swiss mecidine industry is 1st rank envied in the whole world. Can you fuck off with your shit?

So how do we apply for social care in Switzerland?

>first grade tier bantz
Are you gonna stick your tongue out and cross your arms?

Joinville? Nova Friburgo? Colônia Helvetia? Morro-Queimado na cidade de Santo Amaro da Imperatriz? Rio Novo do Sul, ES? Nem mesmo as colônias suíças em São Paulo? Até Campos do Jordão tem bairros com muitos descendentes de Suíços.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Switzerland

Are you sure? It looks like the 7th.

>75,333 spaniards in switzerland

Wow, it's like an invasion!

>16,361 swiss in spain

That's a lot considering you population, in proportion we have more swiss immigrants than you have spaniards.

Yeah you're right, it's actually the 7th

like these cities are known for being swiss at all the same way liberdade is known for being japanese

like there is a "swiss food" restaurant in every single city the same way there is a japanese one
like there is any "swiss fight" academy in every place
like there is "swiss culture festival"

dishonest fuck

Your country was main Destiny for spanish inmigrants in 70s not now faggot. Some people move to southern USA, Mexico, Southern cone and UK

Look at the map in the middle. They don't reject French.

What's your problem
I misread the info and said 5th instead of 7th, and promptly admitted my mistake as soon as you pointed it out

>I don't know, so that means it's wrong
I hate your kind.

>just accept it, japan is the ultimate country

why is it always a brazilian posting the ultimate weeb cringe?

A FUCKING MEDPACK