If God exists, and came back to Earth, would you obey God...

if God exists, and came back to Earth, would you obey God? Let's say it said Christianity or Judaism was the right religion. How would you react to this kind of specific situation my friends on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCEeQAtKazE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I see any god irl, I'll believe in it and pray for it for the rest of my life.

Why would he want me to obey him? The Christian or Jewish god is omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent (which in itself provides material for many paradoxes). Why would he need me?

Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo!

Are there any Polish posters above the age of 12 on this board?

Shut the fuck up, leave the Polish alone.
they did nothing wrong, all they want is to have fun.

What do you mean?

>and came back to Earth
only christian "jesus" do that

I hope he would tell me to kill everyone who disobeys him.

I'll probably do that anyway just4fun.

Nah, you wouldn't.

It's more about proving your self prostrate to him.

All forgiving doesn't just mean get-out-of-jail free. You still have to repent, think about why what you did was wrong, etc.

Besides you got like 100 years on this rock. Assuming that Christians or Jews are right, heaven is eternal, so even 90 years of constant pain and suffering is just a blip in your overall life if you live forever in heaven.

Convert to whatever it is
What else? He's God. By my very seeing him I'll have already effectively converted.

how would I know that he is God and not just some Hi-Tech Alien wanting to steal our DNA, or Antihrist himself?

>if God exists, and came back to Earth, would you obey God?

nigger read a book and then talk religion

Would I have a choice? God is a power hungry character, so I can only imagine that he would flip out if we didn't follow his lead.

would start a crusade

I will open a business for importing muslim slaves to build the 3rd temple.

no, bump

>that eye
>is god's eye

Allahu Akhbar

If God is a woman I want to have sex with her.
Most probably is a trap though.

youtube.com/watch?v=MCEeQAtKazE