/ptg/ - President Trump General

We are struggling edition.

Old, smelly thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
Tracker Manifesto: pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
Wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

goatse.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi there OP. Looks like it’s just you n me.

Why is it so hard to get into PTP?

fuck off we're full

Also it's only six months on BTN

Because you're curry.

Is the route to take RED -> AHD -> BTN -> PTP?

I need a seed box. Just something small so I can keep my ratio good as I download the occasional thing I need, and so I'll look good enough to eventually try for invites to the couple trackers I still need.

the easiest route is Teh -> BTN.
Also did you know that there is an official AHD invite thread on fucking x264? No bullshit. Unbelievable

Who brought the curry? WHO BROUGHT THE FUCKIN CURRYYYYY???

What's Teh?

Budget?

I don't have a set budget, but not much. It's primarily going to be just so I can use EMP and PTP and just grab whatever movie myself or my friends feel like watching a couple times a week, without having to worry about ratio.

How am I doing, anons? Working on HDB yet

I don't get the appeal of AHD. Ratio seems annoying as fuck to buffer since there's no 100% FL. PTP and BTN all have the same stuff. Why am I on here again?

How long have you been climbing? Also, why do you join so many trackers that you don't use? Just for the e-peen? I

No Art of Misdirection. Shit tier.

two years or more maybe, climbed from a WCD interview. Everything I don't regularly use is there for backup, niche, buffer help, memes, or I once tried to climb there. I wish I had e-peen

Why you spent your time with shit tracker like AHD when you can work your way up on bib

I guess I'm not a normal case. I got into PTP during open signups a long time ago and have spread from there. But just don't understand the appeal of AHD here. I guess it makes sense for climbing but besides that...eh.

Its useless and their encodes are bloated

The only reason I'm climbing to AHD is so I can get onto other trackers. No reason to use it as the primary source if there are better options available.

WCD-> HDB is easier

Is mySpleen recruiting anywhere (officially)? I've found unofficial threads but they're all old as fuck.

Has a court case involving piracy ever made it to a federal court lol

Fuck off, collector. You have an addiction.

t. user not cool enough to be on Lain

HD-Maniac is so fucking easy, why wait another 6 month on BTN?

Oh, that's true. I should just get both BTN and PTP from AHD. Did notice that PTP has invites from AHD

>he actually believes AHD is shit
wow, i guess you prefer VietHD shit and "smallest as possible" 720p

t. tehlarsie

>Teh
FUCK YOU DELET THIS

What's the best private tracker and why is it OppaiTime?

Fuck off spaghetti

t. spaghetti

t. spaghetti

t. spaghetti

Fuck off

spaghetti

Hi Zed, have another drink my friend.

>tfw tpb meets my needs

>doesn't delete oppaitime post
Fuck you.

BTN

Zed seems to have gotten his drinking problem under control. Good for him.

seedbox.eu

you're cancer

Have another drink Zed.

Is the vinyl rip that I snatched from RED supposed to sound so distorted?

a little bit where you can notice it is normal for vinyl. if it takes over the song then that may be a problem, report it and see what staff say. They'll probably tell you to fuck off like the rat you are

>vinyl
Probably

DESU it is a shame. Summer '17 with zed and his trolling are some of my favorite private tracker memories.

yep, that's it, cancer

vinyl is a meme. the album art looks gorgeous and the packaging was pretty fucking cool, but pops & scratches are no fun

it's nice not having to have your volume dial all the way down compared to CD masterings

anyone who refers to anything other than cancer as 'cancer'' needs to re-evaluate their life decisions. especially if they are staff

Never snatching a vinyl rip again. Unlistenable. Maybe it was just a bad rip but it has hundreds of snatches and it's still up so I'm assuming vinyl is supposed to sound like shit?

can you say what the album is?
kisses xx

Loudness war only matters when it comes to live albums. Any sort of mastering will result in conflicting audio levels, this is not a negative. And you should have some sort of normalizing plugin already.

Stop committing intellectual thievery.

Original UK Pressing [FLAC / 24-bit] of Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

I only commit unintellectual thievery

pbthal?

>collector

how big is shabzat's library?

That's not a path

I don't know what this is

k dont worry it probably is

why is your OP image so bloated? do you have a thing for AHD?

>How long have you been climbing?
yeah i should probably delete some of these now that SciHD, thegeekz, wcd and sdbits are gone

>thegeekz
u wot m8

>>he actually believes AHD is shit
>wow, i guess you prefer VietHD shit and "smallest as possible" 720p
not her but when i do want to watch a 720p movie, i have no fucking reason for 17.8Mbps bitrate. same with tv seasons, i like well done 720p. if it's going to be 80%+ i'll just download the fucking 1080p

when ahd includes dts on top of a 9gb 720p video stream, it's just a joke.-TDD is trash tier. anyone can set CRF to 15.3

i thought it got shut down... what's the new domain?

.click

goatse.info/

anything worthwhile on IDE?

>.click
actually?

.meme

spaghetti is a mod on Sup Forums

No, I'm lying

It works but it looks like a honey pot. Idk it's not worth it. Clearly I had no use for it if I'm just learning now that they switched domains - there must have been a good reason, right? They had like 100k pajeets across their network

it's so fucking ugly though. same with bitme. I signed up. Never used it and got pruned

Proof

Read 's picture. They changed all of their trackers to .click

Azathoth had a trip code on his profile page on OT, according to anons' screenshots posted here. They did lurk here. Azakoth used to post here a lot being a raging faggot. Now people only talk about spaghetti which is odd cause I though azathoth was the sysop

Proof

Can anyone post a screenshot of the UHD invite forums please?

Oh damn ha. I never read announcements so it was natural for me to ignore that. Damn that was a while ago. Whatever it's not worth trying to recover my account. I had a shit ton of useless invites . Unless the logins are the same

fuck off mr. spaghetti.

>Can anyone post a screenshot of the UHD invite forums please?
there isnt a special invite forums for UHD, there's just one that anyone 1080i or high can see

There isn't one. There's only a single invite section. Honestly don't waste your time trying to make it to UHD, it will come naturally and there's no perk

see this
>Honestly don't waste your time trying to make it to UHD, it will come naturally and there's no perk

i meant seedhost.eu

how can i be a mod, i am green with envy :/:/:/:/;/

do people actually want this shit? who actually downloads this, same tier as those downloading the scene?

handjobs suck, no pun intended

nobody uses dts on 720p nigger

I can make UHD now, I was just wondering if it was worth joining it and climbing there instead of waiting a couple more months and climbing on AHD instead. Guess not though

>I don't get the appeal of AHD
I like that they have lots of different encodes to choose from. Ratio isn't really a problem. I was autosnatching 75% freeleech internals for a week and got like 2TB of buffer, which will last me for a while.

>nobody uses dts on 720p nigger
i take it you're not even on any private movie tracker

>1,726 Results

>joining it
these two are talking about the UHD user class at HDB, not UHD the tracker

you're obviously retarded
if you had checked the actual results, none of them are actually 720p DTS and 75%

Oh, my original post was about the tracker, didn't know UHD was also a class at HDB

Hey guys, i wanna get into private trackers because i stopped being a poorfag and finally have hardware that can let me appreciate quality in audio and video; but i need to re download evything i used to have (short story my flat was destroyed and got tons of money because it was the city's fault), Currenctly trying to get into RED since my priority is music, but for series and movies, which Tracker should i try to get into, and since i know you may need to jump between trackers, which route should itake?

Thanks in advance.

TL;DR: Tracker for series/movies? Currently getting into RED