More djent

permaban anyone who started posting within the year

permaban anyone who also posts on reddit

the board would be 100x better

how

more memes

more thoms

Fire

In my opinion, more interest in the actual aspects of music that stimulate the browsers' sensibilities rather than shitposting (which I don't exactly want to describe as futile since I really do think that the accepted brand of shitposting on this board currently is highly legitimized but there is a certain degree of honest and realistic perspective that is just not justified by the accepted brand of shitposting present here)

but user, then there wouldn't be any posts

-Talk about music more
-Make fewer meta-threads

/thread

More underground shit

stop trying to sound smart

Stop fucking shitposting.

just wait another year or 2
the entire internet, not just this site, is going thru a shitposting phase
shitposting is LITERALLY normie tier atm
eventually everyone will get tired of it and will start to have actual discussions again

collective suicide

Anyone want Kool Aid?

Stop posting itaots every thread

JESUS CHRIST I LOOVE YOU YES I DOOOOO

but user, then there wouldn't be any posts

No heterosexuals. No tfw no gf, no kpop, no wpop, no Grimes.

Remove Poptimists

dubs confirm

talk about thinking fellers union local 282 more

Stop sucking rap bbc every time somebody drops an album
How about just being cautious of establishing circle jerks, the real reason people hate reddit

It's always been this way. Sup Forums has always been awful. Sup Forums is a board you age out of. You eventually don't care what Sup Forums is into, you don't care about what album the latest memeing is about, it all becomes so tedious that you just stop coming back. You reach a point where you just want to listen to music.

This board is unfixable because anyone old enough to contribute in a meaningful way just doesn't care anymore, so all you're left with is shitposting teenagers.

Filter out kanye threads and general threads

More dad rock

kill it

Haha.
That's funny OP.

Ban hip hop music discussion entirely. Also a ban on redditors. Outside of those two, I think the rules should be made more lax. None of this will ever happen and the board will not improve.

reply to my charts in chart threads

More ITAOTS and Jeff Mangum
More Philthreads
More elitism
Less irony
More jerkcity

some of it seemed awful at the time but they helped keep Sup Forums the way it was

look guys the only reason this board and Sup Forums as a whole is shit is because of Anonymity.
so there is no way to fix it

less DGs and bjork.

not saying they're bad but its like

NO MORE K-POP GENERALS

>read post
>"this must have been written by a tripfag, there's no other explanation"
>look up
>it's a tripfag
>mfw

Go to facebook then. Anonymity is great. Sup Forums is bad because everyone is underage and have not been living long enough to make decent discussion or jokes, just parroting of others.

they are in their own little sequestered thread that we just pretend doesn't exist. Who cares.

We must eliminate Montie's anti-fans.

STOP ANTI-INTELLECTUALISM

As if that's the reason why Sup Forums is shit. Here's the real solution : leave Sup Forums and go to /fa/ for a few days. You will appreciate this board significantly more.

do mods even exist on this board? like things like the Deceit thread happening right now have to go.

Are you joking? the mods delete everything resembling fun on this board.

wew, I barely made it