ITT: we are normies

ITT: we are normies

ey bro xD talk to random people in street xd you will make friends hahaha and maybe you get gf too hahaha cool dude

i'm not a virgin

>implying Sup Forums is not basically gf-less normies learn geography

>implying Sup Forums is not basically Sup Forums without ID's

hey, wanna play LoL, lol????

so trump wanna build a wall? xdddddd what a fucking racist i don't like him i want him to die loooooooooool

#blacklivesmatter

(how to be french : lesson 1)

french people should either get their own server or be banned from any kind of competitive video game.

oi mate let's go to the tav and pick up some sluzzas ay, I got a carton of swannies this arvo for prep

>implying Sup Forums isn't actually /r9k/ with flags

you haven't met shit tier online gaming people until you've played with latin americans or russians

let's pretend to be robots instead

"omg how do I get a gf, it's not fair womdn only like Chads. Why can't women be attracted to NEETS? wtf mom I'm not getting a job! Mom ur such a wagecuck"

woah, bro
Just like, chill out bruh
Duuuude weeeeeed lmao just chill
Like, the fuck, bro?

Kek. Like some underage retards yelling in the voice chat could compete with french "gamers".

French are the scourge of every videogame thats availlable to them.

no one's in my house let's some smoke weed dude we gonna get stoned xD imma text this girl wait a sec

>implying Sup Forums isn't actually chads that pretends

>pretend

Nigel, ishallah I will see you at the mosque soon.

My girlfriend left me, but that's alright. I've got like fifty number from this mad bender I took last weekend.

Depressed? Nah, mayte. Check this out. This bird's coming over for a root.

You should stop being such a sad sack and you'll get girls too. Confidence is key bro.

You're getting worse, bro.

Hey user, wanna go out?

guess what just had sex with your sister

>what
The family Mexican? Again? Mommmm, sis had sex with our Mexican again!!

Assalam alaykum bradr, may allah bless your day mashallah

yes, bump