commercialoddities.bandcamp.com/album/machete-flames
bangkokblend.bandcamp.com/album/the-loner-s-drive-me-home-please
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sunnysatellites.bandcamp.com/
>alternative rock, shoegaze, ambient, electronic, glitch

>featured in a review
>as are a lot of other Sup Forumschachos
soundovermind.com/2016/05/05/bandcamp-bread-april-2016/

>There is not much information available about this one except that the band is from the Netherlands and they make rock. The songs are mixed rather dryly, creating a cold and mechanic feeling which could work as music to some late 90s action movies.

alldrig.bandcamp.com/

one man band from Buenos Aires (Argentina)
each release is different.

>depressive black metal / post
>piano based
>narcotic rock
>experimental

deathdeathdeathdeathdeath.bandcamp.com/

please listen

isotope-1.bandcamp.com/album/technetia

IDM

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com

>atmospheric folk, other stuff

New album "Any Gracious Heart" is coming May 12! You can pre-order for $1 but it'll still be 'name your price' on release. Thanks for listening and downloading everybody, means a ton.

Yo, this shit rips! The way the bass drum sounds is a bit weird though. It kind of overpowers the whole mix on Uncontrolled Dreams

flowersonyourshirt.bandcamp.com/

>loud synths, robotcore

I was a big fan or Giver Takes, will definitely check this out!

thelatticecollective.bandcamp.com/album/never-let-me-go
>experimental hip-hop
>psychedelic hip-hop
>sloppily made 3 song EP written, produced, and performed in a week
>terribly mixed
>influenced by anticon, young fathers, and roots manuva

thelatticecollective.bandcamp.com/album/plank-ratha-yem
>experimental hip-hop
>jazz rap
>dub
>single from an early form of Mint Wax

UPCOMING LATTICE COLLECTIVE RELEASES: 4-song (+2 spoken word interludes) ryan's sugar shack EP (expect much more contributions from Big Website and Piano-Guitar), 10-song Mint Wax mixtape (composed of Amusian So, Big Website, and Piano Guitar with a few guests), 8-song Amusian So solo EP (with major contributions from Eric Stratos on synths), possibly a collaboration between Nick Plante and Hyperultra, and possibly a spacey jazz rap album from Grant Legg (sampling a lot of Sun Ra, Mwandishi-era Hancock, Ornette Coleman, etc)

Cmon, don't just post your shit and leave take a listen to each there's stuff!

Here's this local band from Chicago I see all the time

>Primus on Steroids
>Monster Bassist
>Kinda like Punk with some time signatures? Kinda hard to categorize these dudes
>Goofy, weird themes

FATKID

fatkid69.bandcamp.com/track/my-son-in-law-is-a-fuck

datingsystem.bandcamp.com/

>dunno genre, maybe singer-songwriter or post-punk.
>sad stuff
>spanish lyrics
>wrote this stuff while really depressed

Overall recording quality isn't bad. I would turn the hats down and the vocals up, but other than that it's pretty solid. I like the tempo changes going on in the first song. The second song has some nice crystalline guitar tones going on. The sound is just very inoffensive and I feel like nothing in particular sticks out in a good or bad way. I feel like if you guys push your songwriting, you could really make an awesome full length.
I'm not really one for instrumental guitar music, but your textures are nice. It seems like you have a stream-of-consciousness style of writing the songs, which is cool, but feels a little bit aimless without any type of vocals. I really like whatever that reverse reverb type effect is on Binary Perspective.
Wow this is really all over the place. After the first song I thought I would love the whole album, but there's just too much experimentation going on. I think you have a knack for songwriting and textures, but it sounds like you need a lot more practice on actually assembling tracks. You should definitely keep doing your thing because I can definitely imagine your talents and future skill set falling into place to make something truly remarkable one day. For now, however, it sounds like you're still figuring everything out.

My recent output:
futurefauna.bandcamp.com/album/saturn-and-the-reversal
>psych pop

youtube.com/watch?v=tjSUd4W4m2w

Jorman God - Out of plan

youtube.com/watch?v=KIzOtZjHEjw

Jorman God - High Life

youtube.com/watch?v=VEXYtX3_2hQ

Jorman God - Computer end

youtube.com/watch?v=LzIgpadYIHg

Jorman God - Tier drop

yes! that was the idea! thanks for listening!

itknows.bandcamp.com/
>post-punk, electronic, noise, new wave
Commencing my listening binge, I'll be back

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Paw Paw's Songs
>Ambient, Comedy, Dixieland, Field Recordings, Folk, Folk Pop, Jangle Pop, Lo-fi, Musique Concrete, Sound Collage.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Proud Supporter Of:

Thanks, Yeah, I don't really know what is missing on the second song I'm at a loss as to what to do to make it a bit more interesting. How would you recommend someone further their songwriting?

I'm digging some of your stuff. It's really poppy and the production is very good. I Think it sounds tight overall. Each song is sorta different, which is pretty good. I'm particularity liking concrete garden.

Your music tends to remind me of wild nothing at times, Which isn't a bad thing. Maybe experiment slightly more. Step a little outside of your bounds

anti-pattern1.bandcamp.com/

>prog/math metal

I would say listen to some old singer-songwriter records and analyze some classic cannon techniques for melodies. Maybe sit down with a guitar and a few simple chords and don't think about anything but your voice and how it interacts with the chord progression.
My personal theory is that any good song should be able to be played with just one instrument and vocals, because that means that the song has a true, skeletal foundation at its core.
I don't know if that really makes sense, but that's how I think of song structure.

tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com/

>Post-Punk,Dreampop,Shoegaze
>All recorded in a bedroom

New single. Working on a five song EP
>***New better produced and Re-mixed version

evenoxen.bandcamp.com
>indie/experimental folk

Here comes dat AOTY. Paw Paw's Songs and Any Gracious Heart are most likely going to be pitted to the death. Can't wait.

Looking forward to listening to new Bandcamps ans reviewing when I get home from school today.

droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

absolute-trax.bandcamp.com/

>club/bass/midwest

loser606.bandcamp.com/releases
Alternative/ambient

commercialoddities.bandcamp.com/

Outsider label from me and my friends.

>commercialoddities.bandcamp.com/album/schizo
>Freak-folk, anti-music, spoken word, outsider

My solo work. Never played a uke before this.

>commercialoddities.bandcamp.com/track/just-as-bros
>Folk-punk, shitty jokes, spoken word

Work with my best friend. The album we're making is the inspiration for everything else.

>commercialoddities.bandcamp.com/album/machete-flames
>hip-hop, scat singing

Our engineer's joke album.

I'm not real big on the vocals. I don't know enough about mastering to comment on that. The lo-fi vocals fit in well, the voice is just kind of "meh" for me.

I like the textures on some tracks. Down came the rain is cool. Can't get into the rest of the album. Cover art is cool though.

I listened to Her Name Whispers Nostalgia. I like it my dude. Piano almost always sounds pleasant to me though.

This is rad as fuck. I don't know about listening casually, but I like a lot of the experimentation. Like a much more refined version of what I am looking to do.

Not real big on electronic music and this falls into that as well.

Not for me my dude.

I don't care for either of these. Production is interesting at some points.

Really dig the vocals on this. The opening track is really cool.

I like the production and instrumentation a lot. It is a shame I can't understand what you're saying because I sounds like something I could sing along to on cool summer nights.

Good shit my dude. Saturn: Dementia is super cool.

I like your [spoiler]aesthetic[/spoiler] The music matches well. Not real big on drone, but your ambient sections are nice.

Recs from stuff I've heard

>anti-pattern1.bandcamp.com/
Only listened to Demo 2015, but it was pretty boring. Breakdowns didn't seem to change much.

Nothing new to say to you. Still think this is catchy.

Vocals are kind of grating. I suck too though so whatever. Instrumentation is good.

I want to like this but can't. Reminds me of old clipping. remixes they did for DBA.

Unless you're really going for the lo-fi sound I would bring the vocals up. Kind of boring in parts, but if it is really your first album I'm sure it will pick up.

bangkokblend.bandcamp.com/album/the-loner-s-drive-me-home-please

>first half is lo-fi bedroom pop w ambient elements
>second half is synth pop with screamo elements

>bangkokblend.bandcamp.com/album/the-loner-s-drive-me-home-please

Shit dude, this is stellar. Probably one of my favorite bandcamp releases of the year. Have cassettes always been up? I actually found this in a share thread before I found it on bandcamp.