>female developer

roasties btfo
namc.in/2018-02-05-plagiarist

the only code women contribute is code of conduct.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bhumikagoyal/linux-kernel-const-annotation-8db591148e58
mobile.twitter.com/aroraharshita33/status/960605288557559808
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7vemlw/comment/dtrw983
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16307697
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Work smart, not hard.
Also don't get caught.

100% factual.

Boy they sure love CoCs

Fat people are lazy 99% of the time and this delusional hambeast needs to be clubbed to death by Eskimos like a fat sea lion that she is.

ew

>kid prodigy
>it's just a scam for getting easy cash from retards
Every time.

>kid prodigy at scamming
so pretty much every what every "kid prodigy" are then, no one should trust kids anyway

>the moist patch she leaves behind on the chair

medium.com/@bhumikagoyal/linux-kernel-const-annotation-8db591148e58

please don't try to belittle what she does. She explained it herself in that post how she is contributing to make the kernel more secure

Not bad. Immutability is a nice thing to have.

"he “allowed her” to call the app hers, given certain “circumstances”"
Is underage pussy really this irresistible?

Wtf how is this real

Some people are truly stupid, and people act willfully stupid to take advantage of the truly stupid. Such is life

mobile.twitter.com/aroraharshita33/status/960605288557559808

Drama train!!!

>he doesn't know

can someone aware me where/what these photos are from?

Call me a pessimist, this guy will lose his job and fraud girl will walk away scot free.
Do these insane feminists not realize they're hurting women by attacking men at their livelihood?
Most of them have families.

>Call me a pessimist, this guy will lose his job and fraud girl will walk away scot free.
It's not a guy. Check her Github photo.

Who cares, you're just a hater.

It can't be more than her carbon footprint.

>t. I don't understand C but look at this pajeeta right Sup Forums!!!!???

She is quite literally hardening the kernel and making it less prone to CIA niggers and botnets you retard.

I don't care what she is... She needs to put on some fucking pants before I gag.

const is a static compile-time check, to make sure you're not writing to something YOU designated as read-only.
It doesn't add any security.

obviously diversity is a fucking scam, only expect money drain and project death

ha, delgado means thin

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7vemlw/comment/dtrw983

Still denial

EL GIGANTO

>female developer
more like homonculus. eww

>bitter male programmer has nothing better to do than to harass a 16 year old girl for not writing "enough of the app herself"

this is why we need more women in tech

4/10 bait, try harder next time.

At the end of the day, these unscrupulous people will never prosper. They can't deliver real results. They'll nickel and dime people with their scams but when they have to work a real job they'll be fucked.

Focus on bettering yourselves not some stupid person's scams.

they become "consultants" instead
only suckers program for a living

const is compile time only in C

user that is security...

To be completely fair const-correctness is pretty important.

It stops the kernel from breaking you brainlet, it's security against codemonkeys and their """contributions""". Do you actually understand the point behind const and why it's used? Holy shit, the state of Sup Forums.

>compile-time

Show me how you write to a read-only page

Which happens to be the language the Linux kernel is written in...

Can someone explain to a brainlet what this means?

whoa, thicc

>This delusional hambeast needs to be clubbed to death by Eskimos like a day sea lion that she is.

Holy shit my sides

yeah but const-correctness should be obvious to anyone who knows basic C, fixing it is pretty much low-hanging fruit

True but that's the low standard society sets for women in tech because muh sexism.

i like you user

is the black girl PREDATOR?
dat face

>keeps trying to get attention from media
>can't stop mentioning she's a 16yo female, like telling people she deserves special attention
>overly elaborate blog posts and press kit
>the app she keeps spamming is obviously not free, neither as in "free beer" nor as in "free speech"
>when exposed instantly plays the "harassment" card and proceeds to take down posts exposing her
There is obviously someone else behind this, trying to steal some shekels from Bitcoin retards.

>lazy
no they arent universaly anything, hateful fag
but most are glutons and not really suffer from tyroid or any other bulshit

La ballena

delete this vile sexist post you filthy gentile

has anyone tried submitting this to HN?

you'll get shadowbanned immediately

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16307697

It was on HN. Search for it.

Yes you're lazy fatty. Go exercise.

> (You)
>Yes you're lazy fatty. Go exercise.
Im a skinny man, no exercises cause im lazy, sure some lil exc is good for health but u just gotta eat smart and shy to not become fat,
u must be a \fit \ cuck who sweats 5hr daily to purge the greasy sugary shit you cant resist eating,
fat means weak will power to resist glutony

So Im coming into this completely out of the loop. So hopefully unbiased.

It looks to me like she did a little bit of coding which had to be corrected by others. But then she claimed she wrote the entire app.

Is this what everyone is upset about?

Hate to tell you guys but this has nothing to do with females and this happens all the time. A lot of CEOs do the same thing.

It seems like she admitted she didnt actually write it and walked back on her claim she did.

So why is everyone still upset?

>Im coming into this completely out of the loop. So hopefully unbiased.

>(compile time only) (in c)
you're associating wrong.

The problem here was that she won an internship or something as result of having X number of push requests merged into the kerned even though what she did was hardly challenging.
300 contributions over a year gives a whole different picture than just saying i added a bunch of const to the code
it's just good marketing and thats what most of these success stories tend to be most of the time

>it might be a lie but the message is SO powerful and important!

Welcome to current year faggots.

would you?

Only in a box, and I'd rather a fox

hell yes

How do we get more trans women in tech, Sup Forums?

and he's implying it isn't immutable. jesus fuck retard.

Force skinny white guys with a fable for anime to write emulators. Everything else will follow naturally.

I'm sorry i ever introduced you to Linux.

I want to marry Revy.

Fatfag here i know.
Fuck i need to get obsessed /fit/.

>Hate to tell you guys but this has nothing to do with females and this happens all the time. A lot of CEOs do the same thing.
Of course this happens all the time. But that time, they tried to paint these women as worthwhile coders who are just as good as their male counterparts. To underline this, they also pose in their underwear.

Just meme trans people on this board to get a job.

>don't objectify women
>pose in underpants

WTF women are fucking retarded.

What part didn't you get
This guy basically says he can compress files to the extent where traditionally all you'd be left is a blank text file
Some how people bought this

>16
>looks 30

Saucy!

DELETE THIS DELETE THIS

DELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS

Hello Harshita. Your reddit formatting gave you away. Although you managed to not mention being 16, that's a first one.

2/10
Forgot to mention you are 16 years old.

What's up with the granny glasses and unflattering haircut?

Did you pay pajeet in rupees or pussy?

>women want to stop being objectified
>can't even write code without attention whoring
What a world we live in

>digital footprint
More like digital ass print.

just look at the "tech specs"
he claims for example, to be able to compression 500,000 mp3's to 755 bytes
755 bytes. that's 6040 bits (ones or zeros), or ~83 mp3's per /bit/
the only way you're getting 500,000 mp3's into 755 bytes is if you have 500,000 identical copies of little more than a valid mp3 header

The kid has an IQ of 194 and you think you can even begin to understand what he is proposing? New paradigms come from unexpected places. You are just jealous that a young lad half your age is a certified genius.

(lossless) compression is all about detecting and removing redundancies
there is a hard limit to how far a particular dataset can be compressed, that is the point where the set no longer has any redundancy/predictable patterns. for example, random data cannot be compressed. at all.

And that kid has 194 IQ points of advanced pattern recognition whereas you have about 98. Did you factor that into your inputs mate?

>niggress face

I NEED A POTION, POTION SELLER

>At the end of the day, these unscrupulous people will never prosper.

Uuhhhh. Who's gonna tell him?

>16

Pooian looks older than me, and she could be my daughter.

>hey user, wanna bash the fash?

artist?

>hodl
>bitcoin meme

Nigga thats a dogecoin meme

Why are they all in their underwear?

At least put in some basic effort into your bait, you retard.