Should europe become catholic again?

Should europe become catholic again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6_65LDZ60
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fátima
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never. Keep in mind that the northern/eastern, calvinist provinces in holland abort less than the southern, catholic ones.

Keep in mind that Italia has more abortions than holland.

no

still better to have heretics who'll never enter to heaven than to feed unwanted gypsy kids on welfare from my tax

also, this

protestant doesn't mean unbased

hungarian lutherans (like me) and calvinists are just as based as catholics

we should return to paganism

SLÁVA PERÚNOVI VELESOVI A SVAROGOVI

>just as based as catholics

SLAVA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6_65LDZ60

i talked about hungarian catholics, obviously

Abortion is a good thing though. Catholic sklavenmoral just dictates that life is some gift from G*d, but in reality it's best not to be born at all.

>Illegal with exception for rape, maternal life, health, fetal defects, and/or mental health

I don't see anything wrong with that - literally best possible option

Too low abortion numbers is a bad thing. The blue and green countries are blue and green because they are religious extremist shitholes. If your numbers are Irish or Polish level, it means your country is shit that lets extremist Christians control everyone.

There is nothing inherently wrong with abortions, but a very high number could represent poor use of contraception, which could be problematic. A high number could also represent widespread poverty, with people not being able to afford more children.

There may be differences between countries, but the one thing that's certain is that no abortions means shit country.

Poland has enough white trash.
Green is the best.

>If your numbers are Irish or Polish level, it means your country is shit that lets extremist Christians control everyone.
Explain Austria then.

>that deep-red Lugansk oblast

russian world/10

Some people in this country definitely should have been aborted for the general well-being of society.

No, spread the religion of Ukko across the continent.

Lithuania is cute here

this young nigga can actually pull the fedora off

>Birthtugal

>pizza

That map doesn't make any sense. I've no idea how they gathered that data. Maybe some counties don't have abortion clinics so they get 0% rate or something.

Averaged out the rate was ~16% as of 2014. Pretty bad, but not horrible.

Mind you I forgot to mention that a portion of those are poles coming here from Poland.

Portugal has one of the lowest birthrates in Europe.

i dont get it

>Borntugal

You might not have noticed but all maps posted on this board are bullshit

also

>Darkbluetugal

Exactly, you don't get it

You guys are like the western version of Poland
>catholic
>ethnically uniform
>low birthrates
>relatively poor

Yeah. We don't match you in economic growth though, sadly.

>ethnically uniform
Isn't Portugal full of Angolans and Brazilians?

interesting fact about Portugal is that even niggers moors and Gypsies (quaresma) are actually portugese and feel like it

97% of the population is portuguese

Yes.

Is that bad? The portuguese identity is strong, and that's good. I'm glad they adopted our ways.

They are fully integrated into our society

anti-abortugal

o no, forgot the meme arrow

We're not anti-abortion. You can do it whenever you want. People just don't impregnate one another like apes.

There aren't many pregnancies here and our birth control pregnancies work here unlike in other countries

>sensible impregnatugal

brith control campaigns

That's better.

well when we look at countries like Germany or France where the brownies are everything but that we have clear answer...

Y my region is so degenerate, omg

we are going to be red soon, there is a project about it in the sejm and it's likely it will get through

more like why they can't use protection or pull out

How i wished this map was also edited to make fun of us. But no...this one is actually true. We're catholic as fuck, only got ride of inquisition on the 18th century. Or at least they lost much of their original power.
And then there's that...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fátima
I wished we had became protestant as well. Protestant countries people began to grow critical thinking. Here people cotinued to this day eating shit by the spoon.