>he still uses a smartphone that needs to be charged every day

Post god-tier feature phones in this ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/this-phone-needs-no-battery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Loved the camera

my x7 lasts a few days without charge if i'm streaming shit all day

Why there added the buttons?

How can you call it a dumbphone when it's just android stripped down?

Forget feature phones op here's the chinkshit Oukitel K10000 Pro, 10,000mah battery. Up to 33 days of battery life, 5 days of hard use.

back when phones were made of metal

Samsung Impression.
Literally ran it over with a wheel loader and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it besides being a bit scratched up from years of use.

my first phone

Please don't lie on the internet

>*teleports behind you*
heh.... nothin' personel..... Kid.....

My smartphone easily lasts a week if I'm only using the phone functionality and not surfing the net or listening to music. I learned when I was on long life prepaid with 0 data allowance.

Moto G3

startac is the greatest phone ever made. Too bad I can't use it on att anymore fucking cellphone niggers ruined the network.

I tried this meme a few times and it's ass. Typing is a complete pain compared to on a smartphone, even with T9 prediction enabled, and even worse with it off. Depending on the phone, very little features in comparison, and the ones there are work like buttered ass. I hoped tat feature phones would have improved since 2006, but nope. It has only served to remind me why we all jumped at the original iPhone and HTC Dream in 2007.

Came here to post this.

>android

bump

What was that one phone that never had to be recharged?

Do you mean AA/AAA disposable batteries?

it's also a great conversation starter

Step aside, plebs

This?

No I mean a recent thing, not something that was ever in production. It was supposed to draw power from the surrounding EM radiation or something like that.

suuuuuure

this one?
techradar.com/news/this-phone-needs-no-battery
very much in the concept stage still.

Been contemplating getting one of these. Anyone know if they are any good?

I have this one.
The features are lacking, but the battery life is as good as a dumbphone.
Wish there was an app which lets me use a custom keyboard.

I would also very much like one of these :(

Nokia C3 Blue

Is there a dumbphone that has wifi and a messaging program like whatsapp or something else?

Then it's not a dumb phone you stupid nigger.

Leaving my smartphone to charge at night is much easier than carrying a laptop everywhere because I don't have one.

The newer dumbphones run on android

A smartphone?

My 2015 model Galaxy J5 lasts two days with frequent calling + 3g/wi-fi. With modest use, 3 to 5 days. 7+ days if sitting idle with the screen turned off most of the day with little to no use.

It's simple: don't buy objectively bad overpriced shit like iPhones.

does it have a playstore or is there some sorft of way to run our own code on it???

Damn that's sexy. Does it work in Burgerland?