Chance 3

Where's the hype niggs?
Speculations? Memes? Dl links?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZyt5dSNcFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm scared it won't live up to the greatness that is Acid Rap so I'm kinda scared

i want this... bad

We all do

But after Drake's hyped album flopped, I'm scared this will too

Hold me Sup Forums

b-but he met Kanye West he aint never gonna fail...

Is it confirmed that this drops on the Jimmy Fallon show?

He says something big will happen.
Probably just a single or two, but I sure do hope the whole album drops.

Kek

let's hope so familia
But the hashtag is #chance3 not #2or3singlesfromchance3

Any murricans give us how long left till Jimmy Fallon show? Australia here

I'm so fucking hyped for this

Bump

nu

check 'em

After his ulb verse and the single he dropped I really feel like this album is going to be good

I'm tired of his fuckin yapping ad lib. I could like this album if (1) he can reduce the yapping by 80% or more and (2) he stops using a little kid voice entirely and (3) he changes his lyrics to be slightly less gay

wait, something happening tonight?

Chance is going to be a star regardless how good this record is. There's guaranteed to be at least 1 track that will catapult the guy into the A list. Kid deserves it, he's full of energy and spirit. His verse on Ultra Light Beam was an indication that he has no intention of being a backpack rapper, he's in it for the long haul.

He's performing on Jimmy plus hopefully dropping his mixtape, look at his twitter

is it any coincidence this poster came out the day after drake's flop?

this could very well be AOTY material if this release goes well

Pretty wild how famous he is. Billboards for this are all over the city I live in.

He deserves it but I remember when he was viraling 10 day

a few people that were at the taping for this claimed he said it wont be out for a few weeks

fuck :'(

Shitty backpack rapper with shitty white backpacker

Back to /r/hhh you go

shitty white backpacker fans*

>chance
>backpacker

Fuck no is be a backpacker. Dude is pretty much mainstream.

i love posts like this
i know people on Sup Forums are insecure but this brings it to the next level

l
m
a
o

nice try

Have a (You), this one's on me buddy

God, I hope this is going to be good though. It really does have AOTY potential. He sounds like a more energetic and positive young Kanye.

>hates kendrick and feels the need to make everyone aware of that via tripcode
Opinion discarded

Acid Rap is hard to overcome but I'm sure he'll do it

Come on Chano, I believe in you

>is white

Opinion discarded

I predict it will be boring shit for meme kids, like the material he has released to date

haha oh kanye I just love your music but you are such a wacky guy!

kek

>is racist
kill yourself

trips confirms album tonight

>pretending not to be racist

This is the worst kind of white person

Id rather you be a die hard skinhead than try to make me your tomen friend and touch my hair and shit

Token*

"racism" against white people literally only hurts their feelz, who gives a shit

kys

Reroll

Racism is power + prejudice

roll
roll
roll

rolling

rol

And what does racism against black people do? Prevent them from using certain restrooms? Prevent them from marrying who they want? Voting? Eating at restaurants? Oh wait, it doesn't because black people have the same exact rights as all other races. The literal reason people get upset over racism is because their feelings are hurt. We have a black president for fucks sake, so pull your head out of your ass.
Objectively wrong.. Racism is 100% personal belief that one race is superior to another.

>using rights as the only gauge of a groups societal privilege
>anecdotal evidence
>using the wrong definition of racism

>wrong definition of racism
Marriam-webster and oxford are the objectively correct definitions., not urban dictionary some tumblr blog's definition. Don't you have a BLM protest to be at? Don't you have [political candidate you don't agree with] supporters to spit on?

Let's hope it's soon. Chance has been growing on me lately so I'm excited for a new project.
Honestly you got yourself too hyped. It's a drake release. I don't really know what you expected.

rollin

how's chance 2?

"No"

JIMMY HAS IT ON VINYL

Actually really good despite what some counterculture memers on here might say because Reddit likes him

Go back to your introductory college social sciences class
Just because your teacher is a tumblr trying to redefine words so white people can't use them doesn't mean that their definitions are correct
Literally any person on the face of the earth has the capacity to be racist towards any other person, and most of them sadly are.

"ChAnce the rapper performing new music with a surprise at the end of his performance"

Someone help I'm going to explode

man this show is crap, how can people watch this drivel

What's happened so far? No cable.

absolutely fucking nothing

ITT: unreasonable anticipation for a talentless excuse of a musician

ITT: an insufferable tripfag with an inflated sense of self-importance with shit taste and zero discernible skills of any kind

Rekt

Just don't reply.

RedditIDF out in full force tonight

i hope he dies. talentless hack.
he should call this album meme rap

I hate this board. I literally only came here to see if people were gonna talk about what's going on on Fallon because I don't have cable.

HERE IT IS

HOLY SHIT A DATE
MAY 13

MAY 13TH

Roll for the team

Why do all that hype just to announce a release date that's a week from now.

That was pretty good, nowhere near angels performace
and Jimmy is so obviously forced all the time jesus

>2 weeks
its 1 week calm your shit

>2 weeks

today is May 6, moron

What a huge let down. Sat through entire shit episode for that. Fuck.

Diggin the new track
I have a feeling this new album will be completely different from Acid Rap

where's the surprise

comes out next Friday btw

the release date

Chance is BAD, and if you like him you're not welcome on Sup Forums

>every large music publication ever
>please don't comment on my music
isn't that fucking convenient

>using gay as an insult in 2016

LADDIIIIIEEEE

he was gonna drop tonight but james blake stole his thunder!

7 damn days

youtube.com/watch?v=uZyt5dSNcFo

Anyone complaining that he doesn't have the same sound/lyrics from AcidRap:

The dudes not hanging out in the streets of Chicago experimenting with drugs anymore. He's about to be a father. This switch to gospel music still has his signature sound to it and even I love it despite not being that religious. ULB was just a sneakpeek to how appealing he can make gospel.

the song was boring in my opinion, ULB was way more dynamic. Also when the preacher came out I was really let down. It's like he made a lesser version of ULB.

I love Chance (and Donny Trumpet for that matter) but most of his music is just not that interesting. He made a record called Acid Rap that sounds like safe, breezy, mo-town beats. Nothing about it sounds like an acid trip, at all. He's just got a really animated voice that people can recognize. He does have good musicality to it, some decent lyrics, good flow. He has mic skills different from most rappers, almost Kanye-esque in that he just kinda goofs around on the mic with a smile on his face, and it's refreshing to hear. But man, if this whole album is this boring af gospel shit, it will be disappointing as hell. That was fine. Fine doesn't get a second play from me.

That girl singing was awkward. You're on Jimmy Fallon. Bring it, for god's sake.

>racist against whites
kek

I'm going to need 500 words on how this was racist

>inb4 they write 500 words where they confuse prejudice for racism

Hit the nail on the head and I'm a chance fan. I think it's absolutely great he's embracing his faith but holy shit degenerates makes much better music.

Keep complaining, idiot.

Like literally, what's the appeal with this hack? I see nothing good from him, just his immature and childlike noise you refer to as "music".

>20+15+1
>still unironically listening to Chance the Wrapper
Nice thread faggot, call me when DOOMSTARK drops

So...never?

this shit will probably be the worst of his 3 mixtapes

Oh for god's sake.

lets go