Whats the best legitimately good music to play at a normie party? like total normie

whats the best legitimately good music to play at a normie party? like total normie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PF_k6mIw9w0
youtube.com/watch?v=ecY25TsCB5w
youtube.com/watch?v=6h36OGYBWVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

grimes, early three 6 mafia

Real Estate, Memory Cassette, The Growlers, Alvvays, Graffiti6, Washed Out

Justice, Daft Punk, My Girls, QOTSA, Biggie...

Uh maybe you can sneak in some NiN

Seconding Biggie.

do people really listen to chill 2009core at parties? maybe at a small get together but people want to hear bangers at real parties. or at adult parties listen to jazz, afrobeat, etc...

youtube.com/watch?v=PF_k6mIw9w0
youtube.com/watch?v=ecY25TsCB5w

debut bjorx

this is a college party if that info helps

I guess it depends where you live. In Portland, OR, chill 2009core is basically normie music and if you show up at an outcast party you're gonna hear some really weird shit the entire time

yeah just play beyonce, gucci, yung thug, sean paul, shakira, etc... make sure not to play any faggot chillwave for faggots who never grew out of their urban outfitters phase in 2008 when they were still in middle school.

>chill 2009core is basically normie music
no its normie music everywhere 6 years ago. now you jsut seem like a pathetic loser stuck with a trend that was gay and commercial at the time but now makes you seem like a dad who still lsitens to aerosmith from the days he was on his high school football team and never progressed beyong it. aerosmith is normie music but sad, loser, stuck in the past normie music just like washed out and real estate.

Funk 'n Soul are always good

been diggin Charles Bradley lately, but any household name is safe. Basically, if it's been a radio jam, it's party friendly

>music released 2-5 years ago is now dadrock just as much as a band who peaked in the early 1970's

there are way too many different stereotypes of normies. also, your power/influence on the others who are gonna be there will probably be a huge factor when it comes to challenging their comfort levels. if you really wanna appeal to most of them, just stalk their facebook pages or s/t. if you have influence, challenge them. just don't be a condescending piece of shit. good luck user

Future, Young thug, Drake, Kendrick, Wiz, Rae Sremmurd, Lil uzi vert, certain ASAP songs, Travis Scott

Normies don't like tame impala

Spoon, Everything Everything.

Honestly, Currents.
If you're with smart, funny, kind people like I was. I brought this album over last semester, and one of them had to get their own copy and they play it all the time. They love it, I love it, and the other friends and underclassman that show up enjoy it too

Yeah it gets a lot of hate. It's just a fun pop album. You can't really put much thought into it. That isn't the point.

I don't see Spoon mentioned much here. Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga is a great album imo. Same with They Want My Soul.

Agreed. The lyrics seem silly, but shit was like that for the most part back then (the time the record was inspired by).
The 'thought' he put into the music is just in those great bass/drum grooves. The instrumentation is stellar throughout, IMO

Can confirm

I still listen to the Decemberists and dirty projectors senpai. It hasn't aged well but I don't see how music becomes invalid when it stops being trendy.

The less you know the better right?

A few songs off The Money Store are legitimately normie af

Funny.
But that lyric/song idea is actually great.

2000's bling rap, I'd play this one personally

youtube.com/watch?v=6h36OGYBWVs