What's wrong with western Europe?

What's wrong with western Europe?

>Interracetugal

Is Denmark the last sane country in western Europe?

Nice map! Did you make it yourself??

>sweden

source?

it's because danish girls are so ugly that only danes would settle for them xD

blanda upp

If I did I wouldn't colour myself red you daft cunt

i will lower your % next year dont worry m8

Prettiest girl I ever met personally was danish, desu.

But she was a model so it's not really fair.

proof that Ireland is mediterranean

maybe you did that to make it seem more credible?

Unironically saw more nigs with white girls in Copenhagen than in Amsterdam

Nice map though

>He wants niggers and mudslimes to fuck Italian women

this

maybe if you didn't make it yourself it would be colored in properly you lazy bum. Post source or G T FO

I love autism maps
Green/Blue is GOOD
Red is BAD
You can always tell how you are supposed to read the information.

Probably just because there is a higher chance to meet a foreigner. There are probably 1-2 more blacks in Berlin than there are in Misk.

Oh, an beeing rich also helps.
>old creeps buy girls from all over the world, especially Asia and eastern Europe
>old fat cows get young man from north africa and rape them for passports

>medium interracial marriange rates

wat

>At the Polish census of 2002, 96.7% of the people of Poland claimed Polish nationality
>Ethinc groups:
>European 98.6% 37,962,000
>Ethnic Polish (including Silesians and Kashubians) 97.7% 37,602,000
>Other background (primarily Vietnamese and Chechens Mixed or unspecified background 1.4% 521,000

>ITT: Butthurt negerlanders and swedecucks

I think you're onto something

because you literally made this map yourself. No one who would know anything about the subject would not color Denmark (racemixing capital of europe) and poland (very few nonwhites to racemix with) yellow.

You would also post a source and color everything in nicely.

>Denmark
>Race mixing capital of Europe
wew. I've went to Amsterdam and all you see is black men with white women. Revolting.

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU FIND THE PIC YOU DUMB FUCKING COCKROACH
IT'S A PRETTY SIMPLE QUESTION

Google

no you don't? I have lived here al my life. If you have even seen any natives (most people you will see in touristic amsterdam are tourists).

Dutch race mixers are usually very low in the social ladder. Fat women, bald manlets. They also have to resort to colonial racist stereotypes to justify their lack of taste/lack of desirability.

I would also like to say that we have very few black people. Mostly arabs & indonesians. Those black people that we do have are regarded very lowely.

but off course you are the expert of my country here.

>source
>google

Is that code for "i lousily made everything up"?

I wouldn't mind marrying a cute Asian girl.

I think you should leave the basement once in a while. The world has changed.

There aren't very many interracial marriages in countries full of shitskins in western Europe either, it's mostly a meme. Plus the map is probably made up anyway.

hey op check out this cool new map i mad- i mean i found

This map is fake, there are no data on interracial marriage in sweden. no race stats are taken. What we do know - though - is that england has the highest rate of interracial relations in the world.

But it was posted on the Internet so it must be real

I'm going to marry a black pussy and there is nothing you racist can do about it

Wow this map seems so reliable. Look, you can even see some parts of countries or even complete countries that are not colored.Good effort.

>medium interracial marriage rates
>Poland
??

Yeah this map is shit, made by either a butthurt brit. or a memerican

I think he's trying to say that your map is poorly done and is using made up statistics.

You're welcome.

Well duh. The UK export glamour models and actresses by the thousands yet it isn't necessarily indicative of the entire population.

Fixed that for you