/metal/

/metal/ general: hipster thrash edition

old thread: I have no idea where the fucking pastebin is.

Other urls found in this thread:

deathmetal.org/news/metalgate-napalm-death-cancel-blastfest-2016-set/
periscope.tv/w/1OwxWDLvaNQKQ
youtu.be/J_27DRSCB6M
strawpoll.me/10139803
youtu.be/qsvLVOPi7kc
youtube.com/watch?v=lkIX7wkHr7c
youtu.be/JPeMv7iP92U?t=3145
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

who are these bellend felons?

I swear to God if you faggots keep talking about shampoo and conditioner and ass wiping shit techniques instead of RIFFS, LICKS AND STICKS, I am going to start a /soc/ thread where we will camwhore ourselves and give cum tributes to each other's pics.

>ass wiping shit techniques
>implying i wipe

I have dreads, i don't even use conditioner.

You better not be White.

Napalm Death are cuckcore.

deathmetal.org/news/metalgate-napalm-death-cancel-blastfest-2016-set/

>I WANT TO COMMIT MUUURDEEEEER
>I WANT TO COMMIT MUUURDEEEEER
It sounds so fucking gleeful!

Boy I love Craft

Come watch babymetal on live with us!
periscope.tv/w/1OwxWDLvaNQKQ

Is it kvlt to not wipe your ass?

neat

It's like they're allergic to trying to write something good. Every riff they write needs to be as cluttered and frantic as can be with no regard to tone or direction.
Off the bat this is just another blackened thrash album in name only, it has the screams, it has the distortion, and it has the hyper fast drumming, but everything is assembled so mechanically together, topped off with such digital cleanness and shiny pristine, like it wants to seem heavy but is so ashamed to be a part of the scene. There's no passion here, it's like some snobby music professors tried their hands at making "intelligent" blackened thrash, they wrote a checklist for what they thought would be necessary to count as blackened thrash and then filled it with needless complexity for that "intelligent" aspect. Riffs vary between being fast and intricate slurries of notes to being basic, but still fast, blackened thrash chugs you've heard a million times over, everything wrapped up in a brick walled to fuck production where bass is only audible when the band wants to remind you that they do indeed have a bassist. Songs are long, aimless, and twist and turn without any bit of focus. Riff (and I use that term quite loosely here) leading into riff leading into solo leading into riff comprises the song writing ideas here, with some occasional orchestral samples thrown in to make this album seem grander than it is. It's a nauseating and headache inducing experience, while not as annoying as Skeletonwitch or Black Fast, it's equally as flashy and unnecessary. Completely irredeemable garbage with not one decent moment in its duration.

Found out about them recently, thoughts?

youtu.be/J_27DRSCB6M

It is.

That guy is probably just a Blapshemy-listening babyfur trying to make his fetish seem normal.

I am. I also have dreads. Do you have an issue with that, sir?

DONT MAKE FUN OF ME

INRI has the greatest band photo album cover of all time.

they are cute

I love Craft!

Do you love Craft?

You culturally insensitive fuck. You're trying to deny your white privilege by adopting practices of oppressed minorities. Your cultural appropriation does not absolve the sins of your bloodthirsty colonizing genocidal maniacs you call grandfathers.

>tfw seeing Boris tonight

You jelly, /meal/?

you are cute

Ima jew, calm down.

>shampoo and conditioner
>not using a shampoo/conditioner hybrid
what a fag

>bass is only audible when the band wants to remind you that they do indeed have a bassist
even as a FA fan, I've gotta admit that's pretty funny and true

>he fell for the 2in1 meme
Enjoy your dandruff and head lice

Babymetal was created specifically to appeal to weeb pedos right?

tfw Boris/Sunn/Sleep were playing a show the same night as Animal Collective and I saw Anco

Kill me

nice tweet bro

So was Sup Forums, so we can't really judge for that.

That was a great post desu

2 in 1 is awful and doesn't fucking work.

Works fine for me. I get compliments on my hair all the time. I can't tell the difference

It's fucking pasta.

Mine goes flat, stringy and it clumps together in back like a goddamn rat's nest whenever I use hybrid shit.

Lol how did you derp that hard user

third row from top on the left

to appeal to any kind of pedos*, including metalfans

wow user good job, proud of you

shit. this is why we need spoiler tags on mu

strawpoll.me/10139803
strawpoll.me/10139803
strawpoll.me/10139803

Monolith of Inhumanity is dope so far, really really loved Dead Set on Suicide. Going to finish the album tonight.

Can somebody tell me of some good death metal releases this year?

IT'S NEUE DEUTSCHE HÄRTE

Kek, saved.

That's not how you do a survey, user

I've always had a fantasy of there being an elite of orcs in Tolkien's universe that look exactly like the corpse painted black metaller. it would make sense considering all the 2nd wavers that identified with them and all things Mordor. I should write a fanfiction

an erotic fanfiction if you know what i mean

What the fuck
Quit being a pussy Barney

Orcish already sounds like sexual grunts.
So does Klingon. Whenever I would roleplay with a nerdy ex-gf, I'd recite The Lord Prayer in Klingon while cumming on her vulcan ears.

What are you blasting, r/metal?

Can't figure out what I want for my next tattoo.

Was thinking this cover on my leg, but I kind of want something on my other arm. I'm pretty bare, only have a half sleeve on my right arm.

any suggestions? I really dig album art as tattoos. I generally just give my artist a picture and tell him to draw up a rendition for me.

What albums do you have tattood right now? Got pics?

youtu.be/qsvLVOPi7kc

>I really dig album art as tattoos
are you trying to become a human battle jacket?

Like 3 good songs max and everything else is either bland or bad
All in all it's pretty gay

>human battle jacket
Holy shit this concept is glorious

I've got twilight of the thunder god on my right arm, thinking about doing some sort of dio thing for the inner bicep area. Not a whole lot done because school eats money but I've got a bunch of sessions booked over this summer.

yes. Hardest decision will be the back piece.

Is your cock tattoo going to be this?

it's going to say "welcome aboard"

>not getting a Rize of the Phoenix tattoo

Anyone have a link to torrent of new Vektor? I'll buy the album with my next check, I promise.

You can stream it from Earache's YT channel, broke ass nigga.

our lord: Matthew Pike

Is it ad that I find that DI album boring compared to Chapter of Accidents? It just seems like by the books OSDM t b h

what would we do without Matt Pike?

youtube.com/watch?v=lkIX7wkHr7c

rejoice, because hes fat and everything stoner/sludge sucks shit

agreed, it's one of the few covers that is only a photo of the band that is good

I never willingly listened to stoner rock or metal and I never will.

JUST

Oh boy!

I did not enjoy Vektor when I saw them with Voivod. Some fat,drunk, old basement dweller yelled "Fuck that hip hop shit. Metal rules!" and the lead singer agreed.

looks like a corpse without corpsepaint. kvlt as fvck

Is there anything worse than the vocalist bantering with the audience?
Åkerfeldt is the absolute worst offender when it comes to this shit.

I bantered with the main Vektor man when I saw them and I thought it was nice of him not to ignore me.

You guys need to re-evaluate stuff.

is my drawing kvlt, Sup Forums?

>vocalist stops singing to banter with an audience member

no you dumbass way too much white

I want it on my IPod classic for work! But thanks user

>It just seems like by the books OSDM t b h

Yeah, it pretty much is. It's straight up early Carcass worship with some ND sprinkled on top. I have a soft spot for early deathgrind though, so I like it.

>don't know if they're grim as fuck leafless trees or hands reaching out from the grave
666/10

how about now user?

now it's better

but you gotta make your lines look like cracks or roots or lightnings you know?

you get it man. thanks!

If poorly done drawings are kvlt, then I would have to say yes.

Akerfeldt is funny as fuck.

"We're going to act like proper rock stars and say obscene things like...cock."

Topkek

>Venues don't really like us playing the song Windowpane, or, uh, any other song from Damnation for that matter
>Security always complains about moping up moist pussy juice after we're done

Shining's vocalist/saxophonist is cute as fuck.
He's also a manlet and does this face on every single pic taken with his fans

nigger id love to see you wear a cardigan and be an eighth metal as mikael

youtu.be/JPeMv7iP92U?t=3145

Wait, why do you want to see that user in a cardigan? Are you gay, son?

Bitch, I wear socks and sandles with a long sleeve Hammerheart shirt and I'm still metal as fuck

Should i go see Boris or Napalm Death/Melvins, /meal/?

Should I lose my virginity to Gianna Michaels while blaring Napalm Death?
y/n?

melt banana stole the show when they played here

>I did not eat dinner tonight. They just told me to come out here and fucking rock."

Take video