Why do African Americans look different to Native Africans

Why do African Americans look different to Native Africans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vx0B4vwlVgc
youtube.com/watch?v=PcLBuu9a6a0
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they are mixed?

The hint is in the name.
>African-American
They came from a white womb.

They have 20% European DNA

traders tended to rape their cargo. the white genes got watered down over time but also got spread as a side-effect

Slave owners would occasionally get them some brown sugar

Because Africa is huge and people don't all look like the native african on that picture.

we have 0 ? so we are ...

More like their great great great grandmother was raped by a slave owner.

I think on average the black people in america is 25% white. In tems of DNA

>another floridafag posted right before me
where at? brevard reporting

Other way around actually. There many documented cases of black slaves impregnating the slave owners daughters.

because black wymins got fucki fucki by whitey massah and now white wymins are getting blacked

Clearly Arabs

sarasota. got rid of my city flag because everyone knew to expect shitposts

African-cockroaches?

>There many documented cases of black slaves impregnating the slave owners daughters.
No there aren't, take your cuck shit somewhere else subhuman.

Proofs?

Rape

>First stage: Denial

You can't handle the truth, eh? Didn't expect anything different from a silly, pathetic, butthurt yank

>he thinks there's just one kind of African
>he thinks there's just one kind of African-American

Why is it always Americans who start these ignorant threads?

that's literally just your own imagination, user

I lived there when I was a kid. It's godawful in most parts. What neighborhood? My grandparents live in gulf gate.

Roaches.

>African American girl

He's a 0/10 shitposter. I am more perplexed by the people who take these types of threads seriously.

>Has a cuckold fetish
>Calls others pathetic
Dude, please stop for your own sake.

American education isn't just a meme.

Also americans are the worst when it comes to geography.

Because ironically Americans have cucked them almost as much as vice-versa. On average they have 30% European mixture, while most whites have little to no African mixture.

>Point out a valid point
>hehe, y-y-your a cuck hehe
Ah yes

>implying India isn't located in Africa

Somalis and Ethiopians are bald 'Arab' genetically from like 8000 years ago or around that time at least.
That's the only reason they can be hot and not uniformly repulsive like niggers to be honest.

My friend has a cousin that passes for white (your pic wouldn't). She's half light skinned black and half Sicilian but has red hair and green eyes.

bee ridge, walking distance from my college. feels good man

Because white American women keep spawning these African Americans.

Because they are the descendants of egyptian pharaohs

Dude, you literally have no proof of anything you said. You're either retarded or a cuckold.

>bald
Fucking autocorrect. half*

Go back to Sup Forums with your idiotic buzzwords

you're stupid. african-americans are not descendants of somalians and ethiopians. 99% of african americans came from West Africa during the slave trade.

desu even if the pharaos weren't arab literally who would enslave them
they jew'd the jews ffs

>Point out a valid point
Not him but your point is not valid and you have no evidence to back up your claim.

That post never implied that AAs come from East Africans.

>somalis
>not uniformly repulsive

Because americans rape them.

On average but populations vary heavily.

I posted a pic of a cute Somali milf. You can find more on Google.
Anyway they're not comparable to niggy niggers not one bit.

Many are good looking though.

Don't pretend to be able to tell the difference between a Somali and an Ethiopian.

There's ton of non Horner Africans who look great.

The left guy is literally called Blackman and British

Dumbest question ever.

Maybe men, but we're talking about women.
A non repulsive nigress is like a needle in a haystack.
Unlike for Horner Africans.

I am not from Spain. I am in the process of moving away from a street that is 90 % somali now. You have no idea what that is like, what they are like, or how they actually look. Even if I, for the first time after seeing a few hundred, saw one that wasn't terribly bad looking the smell would keep me well away.

There are quite a few somalis in binland and I've only seen one qt.

Was it this one
youtube.com/watch?v=vx0B4vwlVgc

you first

no, the qt lives in the same apartment block as me

somalis are the ugliest and poorest creatures on earth

Somalis are the niggest of niggers, from their lawless country to their features.

wow she is gorgeous

1) Those two might as well be more ethnically different than you and a jap.

2) Most of them have some really recent white ancestor. (they all have if you go back enough).

well food makes you bigger and less dark

but they are Cau·ca·sian duurrr
youtube.com/watch?v=PcLBuu9a6a0

The origins of most black Americans are in West Africa: Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone...
People from those countries looks a lot like the one on the left.

Not all africans are equally black, some are light brown while other have even blue undertones.
It all depends on the tribes.

I don't think all Afro Americans are really that mixed with whites. The ones you see on Movies/TV are for sure,
Most of the real hardcore ghetto are 100% black.

>Most of the real hardcore ghetto are 100% black.
not if they have facial hair
also pic related is Don Cheadle: 81% Black, 19% White

I'm more African but i look more white than most Blacks I have Irish facial hair it's got red in it too and softer features

>African
stupid idiot

>81% Black, 19% White
fucking americans i swear

why do you insult your fellow countrymen? he is 26% Polish afterall

Not talking about their behaviour dumb fucks, talking about their behaviour.
Also not talking about outdated concepts like Caucasoid or whatever. They're genetically half Arab.

Typical black American has 25% white blood.

Thomas Jefferson showed us the way. We must fuck our slaves on the streets, in our homes, in the barn, in the fields, at work, and in the white house itself. If you haven't painted an African's insides white you are probably some businessmen cuckold.

Source?

Because people like pic related and Jefferson

Slave masters often raped their slave girls to produce "house niggers" that worked as housekeepers and maids instead of working on the fields.

>black women like southern white boys
It will never happen for me but I still feel filled with hope.

Shes trying to tell her nigger friends that her feminine need is growing for a male, making the niggers jealous and ready to act.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

>Broadly, the genomic analysis found that on an average the African American genome was 73.2 percent African, 24 percent European and 0.8 percent Native American. Latinos as expected had significantly more Native American ancestry with the average Latino genome being 18 percent Native American, 65.1 percent European and 6.2 percent African.

You're just trying to remove my options so I will fuck some girly looking guy from Finland.

Don't listen to his lies. We will both find a black qt one day.

New Germans

Africans are very genetically diverse and the ones in America are mostly from West African coastal regions

The other thing is they all have white and sometimes Indian DNA from sweet, sweet forced racemixing

>>where is my 25% white part, boy?

what do you mean? africans have facial hair like all men.

Guy in the picture looks nothing white though

Must be pretty fucked in the head to enslave your own kid.

Nit really half Arab though either.

There's plenty though.
People really over hype horners as well as projecting some really fucked up beliefs onto them.

Because you're mentally disabled.

The didn't view them as their children.

Thomas Jefferson took care of his

They were liberated

What in the fuck, this looks exactly like my friend but brown instead of white. Fucking weird man.

There are INFINITELY more cases of slave girls being raped by their masters, there were also bed slaves, GTFO Britcuck

^ Murican education....