ITT: post albuns people drone to look advanced in their music taste

ITT: post albuns people drone to look advanced in their music taste

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kx4v2egKf3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you hate this album so much? What aspect in particular really annoys you about it?

And it starts....

???

J U S T
U
S
T

>implying im not just memeing this album to give it more attention.

I really think it's a overrated album if you want my personal opinion. People consider it some sort of milestone for Avant and experimental music and I just don't see it like that at all.
It had very little impact on music as a whole.
It's not a bad album, it's just not amazing either.

Be expecting a call to your home at two this morning.

This is a MUSIC discussion board. Contribute with constructive comments like I do 24/7. Thanks!

#standwithmontie

Stop this.

You see, this is what I mean about people taking their experimental music WAY to seriously

Be expecting a call at your house at 1 big boy

their self titled is consiered more important

>People consider it some sort of milestone for Avant and experimental music
who

There is a button designed for the MONTIE army of true music discussion and it's designed to keep this board clear of spam like this from weebs and salty individuals who don't like the fact that I hurt their feelings.

I am the Donald J Trump of this board.

I agree with everything on that list except the live Fishmans album, that shit is actually fun.

you are the living cow dookie of this board

there are some really weird choices on this. unwound? really?

>I haven't listened to any album in this chart except for the fishmans album
you are not as relevant as your followers make you believe you are

Hi Casey. I knew you would show up. Thats actually not my personal number though so good job.
If you really want to play dirty tbough with this I can play just as fucking hard. remeber where you are big boy.

>I am the Donald J Trump of this board.

I fucking hate Trump in the way that people on this board hate me.
Trump is a fucking idiot and he has destroyed the conservitive party.
Yet through all the hate he gets he still continues to get attention.
If you had ignored him he would have gone away and the same goes for me.
People posting pictures and being all billy badass over me has caused me to stay, not leave, because it shows how pathetic a lot of people on this board are.
Get a fucking life, some of you. Seriously.

It's a joke chart, you fuck.

Montie...i could be like you, i could spend all day posting how much oasis sucks and taht they're basically a band with no personality, no creativity and they're nothing but a rip off from Beatles, Rolling Stones and Stone Roses, but why would do it? i don't give a rats ass about it. So why would you... a person who enjoys bands with no personality or creativity, should care about artists which try doing different stuff? artists which aren't interested in riping off what was already made.

This. If people have not caught on yet poseurcore is to make fun of people who say they are above all others but in actuality they just drone a different collection of music.
We are all drones in our own right.

You;re like 18 years old, you know nothing about politics you poseur. The conservative party has been shit for years

The funny thing is I don't live at home anymore nor have I for a long time.
Nice screen grab though. It's fucking funny the lengths you losers go to in order to feel like you have a pair of balls on you.
You must feel fucking horrible about your life as it stands.

>mfw voting for Trump let's me make America great again AND piss off montie

Its like chick fil a, only instead of delicious food while hating on gays its trashing montie.

See >I'm going to harass your parents.

I know plenty about politics because I tutor people in american history and government and I have been for 2 years now.

pop group album is actually great

Yeah, the phone is disconnected. They don't use landline anymore.
Also, if you do call I will trace the number and I will make sure to send it to the proper people for harassment.
Don't bring people other than myself into this.
Discuss music.

>tutors high school humanities
>I know plenty about politics
Every time you shitpost is another call to your parents.
>the phone is disconnected
This is false and you know it. I've already gotten your answering machine.

Oh Montie. You aren't superior. You listen to fucking Britpop. Your girlfriend is an anti qt. You're the poseur kid. I can't stress this enough.

>anons literally calling a trips parents to combat shitposting
Holy kek. Bravo.

What if I legitimately enjoy some of the music on that list? I mean don't get me wrong there's a lot of Poseur shit there but I really really like some of those albums. Am I still a poseur?

Montie wtf happened? You used to just be another annoying tripfag. Now you make projecting anti poseur posts on the regular. Sroo montie. I care about yo

what history? people arrived there from ships, killed all locals. Afterwards you bought entire pieces of lands from france, stole others pieces of land from mexico and that's how you reached the actual borders.
The language, habits, skills etc. are all from other cultures. So that's there's no such thing as "american culture", all came from the UK and the millions of people who migrated there throught the 19th and 20th centuries.

There you go! Who the fuck needs tutoring on american history? two paragraphs, i got everything covered.

how do you drone an album lmao

ok den
absolutely baffling inclusions on the top

Gtfo.

That's not my parents though lol. It's a fucking old landline and public information to a house I no longer live at AND I can trace the numbers that call on it and send it to the proper people.

It's fine if you like some of the albums on it just don't be a pretencious dickwad about it.
Perfect examples can be found in this thread of triggered idiots.

why do you give a shit

Montie..... I have never seen someone do that in my life. There's no recent event to connect this post to. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean you have to fit it into some insult to people who do to get Sup Forums cred.

>That's not my parents though lol. It's a fucking old landline and public information to a house I no longer live at AND I can trace the numbers that call on it and send it to the proper people.
Bullshit

Cos I like this board.

Wanna keep talking, Matthew?

no one except montie and his random cronies takes that list seriously

Did we just dox montie or something? Is this old information?

this board is a bad influence and the fact that you care if you're a poseur or if you'll be called a poseur is troubling enough

old info, people got a hold of his facebook months ago

Im not insulting im stating a opinion.

Most of this board is insulting too.

Matthew, you're a pathological liar. You're lying just like you lied about your Twitter being fake and then setting it to private.

It's an active line to the Montgomery household. Keep talking and I'll get your number and destroy your phone.

It's literally public info off my facebook they found back in November when it was public because people don't like it when you make fun of certain bands.

I am not concerned about it in the slightest. The posters of it are ban evade and are generally dicks who I knew from /Skype/ and kicked out for being power hungry assholes.

>the conservative party

gawd you're a faggot.

Quit ban evading Sal.

We're up to thirteen calls to mom and dad starting at two this morning. You wanna keep going?

everyone above this post is stupid

"This is false and you know it"

Top jej, I love you dude. Keep calling. Monties mom and dad near to hear about this

You are fucking pathetic.
Go back to Sup Forums with this shit man, seriously. The fact that you are acting like this much of a bitch over a tripshit really shows how developmentally challenged you are.
Go neck yourself.

You're not stating an opinion you're shitposting something you've stated multiple times. It's spamming at this point.

Fifteen because you took your trip off. Please keep continue, I get unlimited minutes on voice over IP.

/thread

Twenty for samefagging.

reminder that Montie still being relevant is all your fault

I mean seriously.
Montie I don't like you man and I think you have a tendency to stir the pot here for fun, but doxxers like the ones in this thread are literally worse than anything Montie could do.
Montie never did anything to warrant getting a number that may or may not be his spammed here. And don't come back with the whole "oh he had a trip he deserved it"
No. If that's what you think go back to Sup Forums and go dox over there because that is literally the mental capacity which you are at.
I've talked to Montie before, he's not a bad guy, he admittably loves to piss people off here because this is how he wants you to react. It proves his points.
Knock it off, and go find something new to do.

Jesus Christ lol keep going

>he actually thinks every post defending montie is montie
kek idc though i want you to call his parents, add another 5 just for me please

lmao fuck off retard
this is literally you. retard.
youtu.be/Kx4v2egKf3Q

We're up to thirty calls to Matthew's mom and dad starting at 2:00 tomorrow morning on account of this user and Montie continuing to samefag.

Go back to Sup Forums.
Take this shit to Sup Forums
And leave this board.
You are literally worse than Montie has ever been.
You are the people killing this board.

YES YES KEEP GOING

SET IT ALL ON FIRE

Thirty five calls.

Keep it up, Matthew.

Back to Sup Forums with you.

trying so goddamned hard all the time

>fuck dis bitches fuck dis hookers niggas i dont give a fuckus sm0kesm0kesm0ke

What did he mean by this???

Forty.

i swear everyone on here has only listened to one coil album and feel so proud about it

montie deserves everything coming to him

this desu senpai

Im so spooked
Just because of you, I am going to Shitpost even more for being such a tryhard waste of life over shitposts and opinions.

another one

He and Sal both deserve to be stabbed

fuck offfffffffffffffffff who cares why don't Montie based threads get deleted

Fifty.

Might wanna give em a heads up at this point.

Im still awaiting the day someone in a coil shirt stabs me when I am out running or something.
That would be the day.

another one

Sal is cool tho

>he thinks all his haters are poseur-core lovers
no. I'm a Coldplay and an Oasis fan just like you but you are fucking insufferable.
He's an edgy retard who uses Sup Forums as his waifu pillow to spill out his autistic speeches. At least unty was funny about it. This nigga is just an idiot. He has some taste, I admit but he is a cretin.

No. Sal is a drug addicted individual who needs help.
I am honestly worried about him.

>SON WHY ARE THESE FAGGOTS FROM MEW CALLING ME ABOUT THOSE SHIT BANDS YOU LIKE
>THAT'S IT YOU'RE GETTING IT IN THE ASS TONIGHT

lmao can you imagine being a Sup Forumstard, hated by everyone on Sup Forums, and have the taste of a 14 year old tumblr girl, but then also getting raped by your father? I seriously can't imagine. I'm so sorry montie

Sixty.

These will have to be completed over the course of several days.

They'd stab you in the butt with their dick.

underrated post

this

anyone in here like radio head?