Well, gamer cuck? are you going to buy his used good for your video games?

well, gamer cuck? are you going to buy his used good for your video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/EVGA-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1070-Founders-Edition-8GB-GDDR5-used-perfect-condition/183056276824
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html
youtu.be/jojdUOHpbKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In before they all artifact within a week of use

I wouldnt pay $150.

no, I already have a 1070 I bought new for less than $400

Cards used in mining operations are used goods. Noone in their right mind is going to buy something that has been under 100% load for 6 months.

mining cards are the equivalent to $2 street whores, including the fact that there's an audience for both that will insist they're "just as good"

>buy a mining gpu
>slap it in some trashy system
>sell it to techretards
>reap the profits

Hilarious post OP

Bubble looks to be bursting, and it's all of it not just crypto

nigger

Ebay fees 10%. Paypal fees 2%.
All the prices falling at the same time.
A fucking 1070 costs $429 brand new.
$400 fucking dollars for an abused 6 month old card..
> 20/30% below retail
> buying this overpriced shit and thinking you'll making sensible margins
Obviously you can't (into math).

Good post

Shit I'd pay that for a Vega 56. AMD cards don't die like shitvidias do.

you'd pay to a aids ridden hooker you fucking virgin

>used for less than 6 months
He bought in when it was high and now hes trying to cash out realizing that it'll take him most of those three years to get a return on his investment.

Let him rot.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY BAD DECISIONS

He's not even selling it at a discount.
You can buy brand new 1070s for $429.
The MSRP is fucking $379.
20/30% .. $400 This nigger right here. That's retail - 6 months of mining profit+some. Still trying to break even/profit even though the bottom's about to fall out..

TOP FUCKING KEK.
That's over 100 cards in that stack :
$400 x 100 = $40,000
These absolute fucking retards

>He doesn't negotiate
K e k

Never buy sticker applies to everything you dum dum. If they're advertising $400, go $300. Go higher up a little by little if they refuse. The strike range is 70-90%, never higher.

>Cuck

Video games are fun and I like playing them. Have fun being counter-culture, I'm gonna go have actual fun :3

cuck because buying that graphics card is like marrying a used prostitute

We need to start a movement.
One, to inform people that these cards are likely damaged from mining and so not worth purchasing (a lot of warranties don't cover being resold).
Two, to make people understand that even if you are desperate for cards these are not good prices.
Three, to make people understand that these people tried to get in on a get rich quick scheme and are now trying to bail with as little loss to themselves as possible and there's no reason you should fork over money to help them out.

#letthemrot

ebay.com/itm/EVGA-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1070-Founders-Edition-8GB-GDDR5-used-perfect-condition/183056276824
$250 dumb dumb...
> Bought from Wal-Mart a month back at retail price for $382. Thanks for looking.

Buying an abused miner card for $300 after 6 months of full throttle.
I have a negotiation price : $100.

At peak those 1070 would be making around ~$3-4/d. 1 month of that would be $9000. If we lower down to $2/d, that's still $6000/m.

If the guy had kept that for ~1 year at average ~ $2.5/d, he would have made $90K. - $40,000 = $50K - $13,600 for electricity = $36,400 PROFIT

>links to botnet account
Okay

Don't worry.. Given that the GPU market is collapsing right before they launch new ones and Nvidia is scared of excess used inventory destroying sales.. They're going to decimate these assholes with Volta. No one's going to be interested in this shit beyond basement tier prices when a new Volta 2050 runs as good as a 1070 for far less. Honestly, I'd buy a used 1070 miner car for $100. That's enough for me to get utility out of it but not give a shit if I have to throw it in the trash the next day. Lesson learned. Prices are going to plummet HARD. That will be enough. If dumb fucks buy this shit at elevated prices, they deserve to get cucked. The market isn't going to dictate what intelligent actions I make. My max price is $100 for a 1070 or higher used.

> Peak..
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html
Nigger fucking please

EVGA-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1070-Founders-Edition-8GB-GDDR5-used-perfect-condition
Item Sold
Item condition:Used
Ended: Feb 04, 2018 , 12:00AM
Price: US $250.00
Shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and shipping method
Item location:Logansport, Indiana, United States

Selling a perfect condition EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB GDDR5 graphics card. Ended up upgrading after a few weeks of use and don't need this one anymore. It's in perfect condition, comes with everything that it came with when I bought it new. Bought from Wal-Mart a month back at retail price for $382. Thanks for looking.

> nigger

In b4 GPUs start shipping with some kind of odometer

With what money? I invested everything into crypto!
youtu.be/jojdUOHpbKY

Why the fuck, me, a gamer cuck, would use a 1060 or 1070? That's normie cuck tier.

It'd be nice. Like having run hours on a hard drive

I would buy 1080ti for a half price. $400 for a 1070 is bs though.

I casually decided to check out some bootleg local ebay
this is some serious jewish sheme right and I am not just retarded?

listing implies but does not say explicitly that the stuff in the picture is what you get.

i thought that theres no warranty on miner cards

Double nigger

>the current state of captialism

at least its assembled better than most seem to be

used goods = best goods

>CRYPTO IS GOING DOWN!!
Well.. I would buy but when prices hit absolute rock bottom so I can buy them for almost NOTHING BABY!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

I will take them off your hands for $100 a pop.
Need them for my render farm.

why not? I just bought one last week and its been working great for me.

>all these triggered gaymers ITT
Reminder crypto is more Sup Forums than vidya. Go back to Sup Forums you pathetic cucks

only if you are really poor(retarded and cant save money) because a new model will not cost much more than the used one.

honestly, it's time to get out of computers entirely, not just crypto

Crypto is more /biz/ then Sup Forums

give me a cheap enough price and ill buy one of those used.

im fucking hard a stone right now.

>no warranty on miner cards
How would that be even legal, retard?

>a lot of warranties don't cover being resold
I don't think that's true, and even if it were, there's no way for them to know what has been resold or not.

Calm down Huang

Nigger indeed. It is always wonderful to meet a fellow gent with similar taste and iq level as mine.

Niggers are subhumans who evolved to a lesser degree due to the easier lifestlye in sub saharan Africa.

P-please buy it...

Usually your warranty is served through who you purchased it from.

Again, you're the one with the receipt, so there's no way for them to know if you're the original buyer or not.
As long as you have the receipt, the warranty has to be honored by law.

they can say that the warranty does not cover something. like cars usually have a km limit even if they advertise it with 10 years and other stuff with parts that wear in use are usually not covered by warranty. they usually say that warranty is for manufacturer defects

20-30 below retail is way too much, electronics by average lose 10% value per month.

but they can't tell if it was used for mining or not.

>they can say that the warranty does not cover something
That's only for the manufacturer warranty (basically what they offer after the 2nd year).
The minimum 2 year warranty by law has to cover the whole product (exception for chemical devices like batteries). They can't make up dumb excuses to bail out.

I've heard they can have smaller than 2 year warranties in the US though, so I don't know how the laws works for warranties in that shithole.

yet you see lots of old useless shit that is sold for more than what they used to cost when they were new.

>electronics by average lose 10% value per month
>my 1 year old 1TB ssd is worth -$50
how does that work?

hopefully many will use the warranty then if thats true. maybe the gpu manufacturers start making products that arent so shitty that they fail after few months of use.

By law in my country at least when you insure goods or when goods are confiscated they adjust the value of the product to how long you have it. Rules on electronics are pretty fucked in that sense, their value is a steep way down. If my stuff gets stolen then I am not getting enough in return to equal the value of a new similar television, this is why you can be pretty fucked when you have a housefire.

The only way you could sell something electronic is either due to popular demand or because it is a rarity someone is willing to buy.

>old mining equipment
>"20-30% below retail"
I wouldn't pay 20% of it's retail value.

I'd assume ten percent of each current value, so it would never reach 0.

>Mining destroys a gpu

t. miner with 100 useless cards

I have R9 280x and HD 6950 I was using to mine shitcoins and even buttcoins - both are pretty much dead. They can work for up to 30 minutes and then screen just freezes or system crashes.
Also I have 9800 GT I was using for gaymin long time ago and still works.

feels good that i didnt fall for the gaming gpu meme. igpus last forever even if you run them 24/7 for years.

I'd rather head on over to casual encounters for slightly less used goods.

pushing GPUs as hard as possible and running them at full power for a 18 months or 1 month for that matter

Only a retard would buy ex-miner cards

But you can only play 2D indies on them and maybe WoW.

no, this is false, no microtransistor will last forever, you are incorrect in making that conjecture

just RMA it

Why doesn't the seller RMA it?

Except miners dont run at "full power". They all underclock and undervolt unless they're brainlets like gamers who don't understand ocing is destroying the buffer zone for component degradation. Lifetime is based on load at certain voltages, power, or temps. Lowering that amount typically means you get longer lifetimes. A mosfet is rated for like 5000 hours of load operation at 120c will last like 3x as long at 80c. It's an example in a vacuum since voltage and current also affect it in reality but the point is lowering voltage, current, heat, etc keeps components alive longer and that's what miners do because its also more energy efficient

Op's image is a spoiled liberal college kid.
No one chooses to live that close to the southside with that kind of money sitting around...
>Advertising this public that close to cicero and oakpark..

They have breakin shootings in daylight

How do you know we're not programming games or graphics or modeling with these cards (I.e. ACTUALLY being productive)?

How many cucks who dove in during the crypt rise can explain what a hash function is, do you think?

Modeling belongs on /3/
Game dev belongs in the adgd in /vg/

And I doubt any of you are programming a renderer. It's a very niche subject and the generals always die quickly and fade away on Sup Forums

but they last long enough. there are computers that are almost or over 30 years old and are still working fine.

yeah sure all those gpus right next to each other on racks are at 80c

Nvidia 20xx is coming in April

That's nothing the reference Vega heat target is 85 or 90c

>Nvidia 20xx is coming in April
Sure, we'll jump from 900 to 1000 to 2000, makes perfect sense!

this is not the norm

>There are some people out there that get pissed at you for buying a brand new card instead of buying some used miners card that's been under constant load for months on end
I'll never understand this logic.

Dude just buy a used one you're helping some guy out that has bills bro!

In fact I actually got some connects if you're looking for a 15% off!??
Get back at me soon though.

>being this fucking retarded
It must hurt

hes probably getting more profit by selling the cards than what he got with mining.

it doesn't hurt if you don't know it.

> One, to inform people that these cards are likely damaged from mining and so not worth purchasing
REEEEE Don't you dare! THis is my last chance!!111

many manufacturers void guarantee if the cards were used for mining. only a retard would one from you, miners.

How does the card actually WEAR, though? Or electronic components in general. It's not like electricity causes any actual strain on a conductor.

How does the card actually WEAR, though?
The capacitors wear out, and are probably the first to fail. Normal capacitors have a 5k hour rating and more premium Japanese capacitors have a rating of 10k hours. The hour rating is for an operating temperature of 105C, if the cards have been cooled properly they will last much longer.

why hasnt there been any new capacitor tech in a really long time? we are still using same old shit that has existed for 10-30 years. only change that has happened was when computer parts started using solid capacitors instead of those shitty ones that leak after a while.

>$400 for used EVGA
lel, nah I'll wait for the new gpus.

Doesn't matter I already tricked 11 normies.
I got 27 to go but i'll be done before news spreads.

I got them to go full price because it's sold out still XD

Get a job, poorfag.

It's the Jews as usual. Use the same tech with planned obsolescence so you'll buy more

>sorry sir your card is only under warranty up to the first 1,000,000 frames

>Chimpcongo
he has it much worse, he can keep them

Not sure if I trust retailers.

Bought a retail 1060ti from Newegg. Came in refurbished packaging. And suffered from artifacts. Waiting for RMA but curious if they sold me a card that belonged to a miner.

Listen goyim, used miners cards are perfectly fine. In fact, they’re even better than new cards because they’ve been thoroughly tested to work well and treated gently. You should be paying miners double the retail for their cards.