Discord

>discord

>tfw not a gud boi

discord devs are stunningly gay, they cram this shit into every aspect of the program for absolutely no reason.

A lot of software is doing this shit now... Normies ruin everything.

i hate their captcha prompt more than the captcha itself

>greets you :3 *snuggles* OwO what's this?

Even so its still not as bad as tumblr patch notes.

*goy

People eat that shit up. Firefox is doing it with their monsters and dinosaur shit. I guess people are into childish things.

:{O}

As a dev this is fucking disgusting, you will most likely get fired from the company for ever coming up with such a retarded idea.

I like childish things in my childish cartoons. NOT MY SOFTWARE!

Google started this shit in 2008 with quirky intertubes oh snap beam me up robot facts plastered over everything. It's infected the entire industry now and everything has to be cracking Rick Astley jokes nonstop to establish the same connection with the user.

I hate this goddamn generation of devs and snowflakes. Fucking normies, memes became mainstream and look what happened.

No fun allowed in software amirite guize?

Doesnt fit. Discord is more of a trap thing.

This

Then again perhaps discord itself is software made for childish things

>fun

This "fun" is almost 1:1 equivalent of lame dad jokes, except even worse, because it's lame and shat out by the worst kind of pretentious twats.

>man babies
still fits

Which program should we move to? The only thing that doesn't suck is irc, but there are no images and no calls. So where do we go?

xmpp or matrix even though there are many issues with both. i want to write my own solution but it would take a while

*notices ur bulge*
UwU

>like a good goy

good goy

TOX