/aoty/

Post your AOTYSF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmd7jvSsna0
tripfork.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you already did

how do they do it everytime?

anohni but i haven't listened to the blake yet.

Only album from the last few years I legitimately know every word to by heart.

Got to see these guys with TWIABP, their frontman, Evan, is a legitimately cool guy

this is my pick so far. this year has been awful though. i hate that the life of pablo is probably my number 2 pick

Seconded, listened to this constantly for the past week or so.

is this really that good? i'm a big aesop fan but i was kinda nervous about this one so i havent listened yet. every time i listen to labor days i feel like that was his prime

Not the same guy but I would say it's definitely worth checking out. Worst thing that happens is you don't like it.

agreed

linkerino?

Didn't that come out an hour ago?

6 hours ago, idiot.

life of pablo is just sad. the man is going insane very publicly, and we all just applaud him for it

there are some bangers though. even if kanyes lyrics are fucking dumb i find myself loving his production and beats. but his lyrics are still tripe. same reason while i love kanye is the worst song because its him talking

bump

Same, who would of thought. I love the vibe it pulls off

I don't even know really. This year has been so good so far.

Blackstar, Feelin Kinda Free, and Nonagon Infinity are all up there though. Really enjoying The Colour in Anything right now too so that'll probably be up there somewhere too.

Very excited to listen to this.
I love the concept of the album, but couldn't get that into it. Gamma Knife is amazing though.

Shame the cover is so uninspired.

i haven't heard the JB album yet

that one
also
deakin - sleep cycle
the field - the follower
andy stott - too many voices

yup

Nothing - Tired of Tomorow

Honestly, ever since I heard it for the first time 2 days ago all I want to do is stop whatever I'm listening to and re-listen to Ouroboros. It's nothing new. It could've been made in the '70's but it's just sooo comfy I can't help myself. Ray Lamontagne just keeps getting better with each album. The worst part is I know that it's also one of Montie's current AOTY's. ;__;

That one...

I like James Blake but
>Not listening to Bottomless Pit

shills are out in full force tonight

Go to bed

aotd

Awesome record

probably this

excited to hear new James Blake and Death Grips tho

that album is too long i got bored with it 20 mins in

It's still this

this

If you haven't heard it yet, go try it.

nice taste

> what is a shill

this

At first I wasn't really feeling it, but it grows on you.
youtube.com/watch?v=qmd7jvSsna0

link it friend

this this this
its everything i expected! INSERT THREE FUEGO EMOJIS HERE

Every song is perfect. Best cover as well

Second this one.

>calling an album that released less than 24 hours ago your AOTY
Easily impressed teenager general?
Of course that doesn't mean that the album is bad but goddamn stop falling for the hype so much and use your own head

AOTYSF*
you're thinking too much into this

are these guys joking or is it seriously good?

gib me liink now senpaii

it's on rutracker

i want the link too.

dont wanna have to torrent this shit

good

The Life of Pablo for me.

The Field - The Follower, Tim Hecker - Love Streams, and Frankie Cosmos - Next Thing continue to get attention. Need to check out Anonhi, James Blake, Death Grips this weekend

it's not good

>He thinks people need to shill for Death Grips

It is still this,

i really like the new parquet courts too it's fucking excellent

I mean... Both James Blake albums have been my AOTYs for their respective years and it's not like he completely changed up his style, I can pretty confidently say it's better than anything else I've heard this year

>rutracker
LINK please

thanks

[2]

Do you cheap fucks not own Spotify

new james blake comes close

>asking people on Sup Forums if they use spotify

cmon

Seth Bogart and white album

Glad to see people warming up to White album. I loved it right off the bat. They're second best album behind Pinkerton. Blue album had fantastic singles but the tracks that were just okay were painfully bland to me

Blackstar has been my favorite so far all year but pic related might be my new AOTY. The Impossible Kid also comes close

>the last two minutes of Choose Me

Yo, senpai
Yo, Chip
Talk to me, man
Where are you, though? Who are you with?
I'm on my Js, blud
Sound, man. This ting has got me, blud, I'm not gonna lie, senpai. I'm not gonna front, senpai. Mad pressures from every angle, senpai
Yeah?
It's come like I'm too ambitious to be with the mandem on the road but, I'm... like... I can't be up there with them people either... you know what I'm saying? I'm too black to be up there, you see what I'm saying, senpai? I don't know, I feel like... I feel like I'm in limbo, Chippy. I feel like I'm in limbo, senpai
Senpai, you're going mad, senpai. I've been, I've been waiting to speak to you, senpai. You're going way too mad, senpai. Like what the fuck did you mean like you don't know why I mentioned your name, senpai? Like North London, senpai. You got the call from God to do something deeper, bro. Like, go got the call to go and make everyone look at everything else that is happening over here, senpai. You get me? That's a deeper calling, bro. Like them callings there, it's not everyone's phone that gets that ring ring there, you see what I'm saying, senpai? Like super powers senpai, super charged, bro
I hear that, senpai
Like just being you alone, senpai, niggas getting to watch. You're doing what you're supposed to do, bro. Cuh we ain't seen nuttin' like this happen before. Who's seen the country flip on its head like this, senpai? These youts don't know what's going on, senpai. They ain't got a fucking clue, senpai. Independent to the T, senpai. Love, brudda, man. I needed that powers. Power up senpai, I don't even like hearing you sound like this, blud. I needed them. The mission's deeper right now. Love, brudda. Mad. Alright, senpai, I'm gonna shout you, man. What you saying though, everything good?
Blud, love you bro, man, just do what you gotta do. Man's doing what I gotta do, senpai. You already know, bro. Powers. Powers

This for me too. Fuckin Deak, man

: )

>senpai

This actually makes sense since Skepta would be his senpai, if this is japan

desu

VIEWS by Drake

The Online Musical/Movies Critic Doesn’t Matter No More
The Online Musical/Movies Critic Doesn’t Matter No More
This is the end of Pitchfork, Noisey, FactMag, NME and Rolling Stone.
The fans and listeners was the veredict now. If you are likeable even if you’re “alternative” as Radiohead and Aphex Twin, you gonna have a big fanbase and followers. This is the thing that only matters.
Is not a worry fitting in the music/critics indie online publications agenda to catch a big audience. This is not a great density or value unless you’re an obcessive audiophile with no-life.
That being said, VIEWS from Drake, is a new meaning to the concept of an CLASSIC in hip hop music and pop music. This record alone chocked the agenda of the hype and indie social machines that are obcessed with too experimental and transgenres products.
Not everything good is unnatural. So, VIEWS is we being honest, checking our checklists and evolving or sensitives questions.
Classic/10.

May 6th, 2016
tripfork.tumblr.com

so far

i didnt like this as much as i wanted to, being such a big fan of ether teeth

For the dawgs
on the six side

:P

this one for me too

What the fuck, is this supposed to a be review or some shit? It's one of the worst compositions written about an album I've ever read

Aoty for metal

Radiohead's new album

Haven't listened to views and read this post like they were lyrics from the album.

Is not a review. But VIEWS already a classic.

it's still early but...

5. anohni - hopelessness
4. leon vynehall - rojas
3. antwood - virtuous.scr
2. parquet courts - human performance
1. james blake - in the color of anything

what is this?

blackstar or the new dg album

Just listen to what you like,