Other urls found in this thread:

rebelya.pl/post/9456/polska-w-brazylii-xix-wieczne-pomysy-na-nowa-oj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisowczycy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both are not white.

Portugal is better because of the location

Poland, by far.

one of them had an actual Empire and is the Europan countrie that has existed the longest with the current border
The other never started an Empire and didnt even exist 100 years ago

I'd pick Portugal because they're culturally Mediterranean and don't whine about Russia on Sup Forums all the time.

Poland, I wish Brazil was a Polish colony.

I like both, desu.

Polish people are usually nice here, but aren't afraid of joining in the bantz.

Option A
Enjoy the sunshine

Option B
Enjoy the rain

>German education

soon, my friend, soon

See, you say that..

What we get less of is overcast weather. If there are clouds, it almost always rains. That's what you get for being Europe's windshield.

>this coming from a country that destroyed Europe twice purely because they were butthurt they didn't have an empire
And, yes, we did have an empire, you retard, and it was an actual empire, not some meme conglomeration of city-states.

I really don't know nothing about Poland history. There's not much i know about Poland is general as well.
I really like Kieslowski films(strangely in one of his films there's a character learning to speak portuguese), Staislav Lem and Krzysztof Komeda.

So...how did Poland came to be? How come Prussia used to own such a big portion of what is now Poland?

The only thing I know about Poland is that they spent history being forced to choose between being a beer or vodka country, thanks to living next to two huge cunts.

For a while they had hussars which kept them steady for a while.

There was a plan to create Poland in Brazil before IWW, I'm not even fucking with you.

we invented vodka
REEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT RUSSIAN

Did you mean Syrian education?

what Hussars are from Poland? whe i was a kid playing AOEII i loved them.
That's awesome and i had no idea.

oh boy, here comes the butthurt train

oh god
source please

>I was only pretending to be retarded

You're absolutely right, I forgot about that. I know what it is like to have achievements mistaken for a bigger eastern country.

No, the tactics are Serbian I think, but Poland used them better and more famously.

we are both tbqh

give me a second brat

Portugal achieved more.

Fell a lot harder too, though.

>polish winged hussars
>serbian tactics

rebelya.pl/post/9456/polska-w-brazylii-xix-wieczne-pomysy-na-nowa-oj

Poland is a post communist state that now has the EU all over it
Portugal is a landlocked country with no natural resources riddled with years of political corruption

>Portugal
>landlocked

holy shit ameritard

>Portugal is a landlocked country
*sharts*

The Polish Hussars (/həˈzɑːr/, /həˈsɑːr/, or /hʊˈzɑːr/; Polish: Husaria), or Winged Hussars, were one of the main types of the cavalry in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth between the 16th and 18th centuries. When this cavalry type was first introduced by the Serbian and Hungarian mercenary horsemen at the beginning of the 16th century, they served as light cavalry banners in the Polish army

They were, though. The most famous ones were the Polish ones.

that fell than you used to be empire and now you are a joke...

I preffer to believe that you don't know the concept of being landblocked...

>Fell a lot harder
We didn't exist for 123 years and later were russian slave-state for another 45 years. We will probably not reach European standard of living for another century...

Nice bait.

Retards fell for it.

Eh. All empires fall. Might as well have loved and lost, and so on.

>We will probably not reach European standard of living for another century
Same here, desu.

The tactics were modified later on to better suit our needs you dumb moor.

Didn't know that. I wasn't trying to insult you guys or anything. Nobody thinks Serbia when you say Winged Hussar.

The wings are pretty cool. They look like they should look ridiculous, but somehow it looks awesome.

And threads like this are reason why are left Sup Forums for Sup Forums. Apparently it is possible to talk with foreigners over internet without being retard and complete ass hole. At least not all the time.

>We will probably not reach European standard of living for another century...
What does this even mean? The tap water is drinkable, my city is nice, I have an apartment, car, vidya, groceries and TV, as does everybody else. I don't understand why people like you always try to make us sound like Africa on the internet.

We are like Africa
Everyone, do NOT come here
Go to Czechia instead

>Portugal is a landlocked country

To be honest anybody who really know something about history knows about Hungarian roots of husaria, but Serbian is something new to me.

>american flag

everytime

But we're really no- oh, yes, we're a shithole, for your safety do not come here.

Sup Forums fell for it's own memes and is filled with retards being as brash as possible to try and get featured in /r/Sup Forums at this point.

Slow Sup Forums boards are the best internet forum formats.

I only knew it from the wiki. Actually, we don't get almost any central Europe history in school. We never hear from it after the Roman Empire breaks into two. I only learned the >Holy >Roman >Empire name from here, and the Ottoman Empire from a book I read last summer. Up until there it was (((the moors))).

Sup Forums really isn't slow. Try posting on /his/ or /x/. Sup Forums is just Sup Forums 2.0 at this point and may as well be a chat room for how fast it is.

Fuck no.

From the other side everybody learn about Portugal but fuck, you guys colonised half of the world. Central Europe history is interesting but not so influential.

>Central Europe
>history
>interesting

Yeah, I meant slow but flowing. True slow is /po/, before the Sup Forums raids.

Sup Forums threads can survive overnight if there's no Easter spam.

Yeah, we had a nice run, but we were too much of a glass cannon to have it last.

Central Europe is neat because you can understand a lot of the tensions nowadays. I barely knew any countries east of Germany before I started coming to Sup Forums.

I sometimes wonder how would Portugal fare in a regular medieval battle with the central Europe. We only ever fought the Spaniards and Moors on land, pretty much. I don't know if central Europe would be stronger for being used to many many wars, or weaker for being destroyed and raided so frequently.

We didn't even use shields, for the most part.

For most of the history it's never-ending war for eastern europe - Poland-Lithuania vs Prussia vs Russia vs Austria vs Ottomans vs Cossacks vs Sweden vs whoever want to join. I think right now it might be the longest time we aren't in war with anyone or under other country occupation

>homogeneous
Portugal has Cristiano Ronaldo

A testament to how pathetic this shit nation is.

For me it is actually...Because in history callses here it's basically our history and nothing from the rest of europe.
Only by 9th grade, when we study the 19th and 20th century, we began to talk more about world history kek.

Embrace your inner kurwa

of course Poland
have you ever seen Natalia Starr?

Well, the subject IS called "History of Portugal"

Seems like a clusterfuck to learn for a test, but a rather nice read to have on your own.

No wonder we have the oldest standing borders in Europe over here. Being isolated used to do you a lot of good. Now, not so much economically.

so is USA the Australia of int?

he's very homo

now for real, is he gay?

Nah, I'm pretty sure that he is just metro.

Australia is the Australia of Sup Forums.
USA is the USA of Sup Forums.

Do you think the memes are born in Sup Forums?

It's kinda funny because in Poland for most of the history classes we learn about ancient times (greece, rome etc.). 20th century is literally the least discussed topic - and second half of 20th century (commie times) is only briefly discussed in the last year of education - probably because it's still kinda controversial to discuss recent times here

never said that, dont get me started because i have lot to say

Nah, It's because program is shitty and there is never enough time for a second half of 20 century. Also we never learn about Spanish civil war witch is a mistake desu.

But it's true that we learn a lot about ancient Greece and Roma.

We get the History of Portugal starting with Celts, Romans, Barbarians, Moors, Reconquista, Empire, large skip, Fall of the monarchy, failed republic, Dictatorship and revolution for 2 years.

Then we go back and get Neolitic history/anthropology, classic (greek, roman) history, and modern (world wars) and then modern Portuguese history starting with the Salazar regime for the next 3 years, if I remember correctly.

Man, I hated history in school. They really made a poor job on making it interesting, save for the discovery parts, which are talked so much, but even that had so many details skipped.

Portugal seems better but is it a promising cunt?
I would choose Poland if I had to live there in my entire life.

Portugal is the GOAT place to retire.

Good food, beautiful full of history cities, rather nice people, quiet place, nice weather, cheap as fuck for richer countries.

Working is a bitch here, though. It feels like you're pulling a cart in the mud with all the bullshit wasted effort.

Poland created Prussia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage

Oh, so we both won the 7 year war together with England, more or less.

don't remind me

I'd vote for Poland
Poland looks by far better for me, while Portugal is a shithole (apart from Madeira and maybe Porto). First nigger favela districts I saw were lisbon suburbs
t.bulba

>full of history cities

I wish we had some old-ass cities like you guys in mediterranean countries have. Here it's mosty some gothic castles and churches and almost nothing else - everything else was destoyed by the constant war :/

Don't be so hard for yourself. Also comparing Poland and Portugal make no sense. I mean we are as different as it is possible while being placed on one continent.

>Portugal is the GOAT place to retire.
Not entire, some cities. Only because it's cheap
>Good food
Hell no. Thanks god there're mcdonalds and pizza hut. Bad restaurants, and even bad food in supermarkets
>beautiful
Some of them
>full of history cities
I don't care about it. Damascus also has rich history, so what?
>rather nice people
I like spain ones more. However people do speak english breddy goot here, that's something
>quiet place
Nope
>nice weather
Nope

t.bulba

Yeah. Most of our cities are like pic related.

Some people don't like them because the buildings are old, but these aren't usually the business centres anymore, and it makes for a nice place to see every morning.

They could use a tune up, though.

What do you mean by bulba?

>bulba
What does it mean?

Ale mieszkam w Polsce, spoko. Jutro już będę miał inną flagę

I'm belarusian and I live in poland, that's my mark for /polska/ threads

Emigrant czy repatriant?

Nie wiem, raczej emigrant
Ale jak mówię "emigrant" to myślę o jakimś brudasie, który pracuje gdzieś w chujowym miejscu prawie za darmo
Ja przecież mam sporo pieniądze i nie pracuję na polaków ani na polską firmę

nie to miałem na mysli, po prostu większosć Białorusinów których spotkałem w Polsce pochodzi z polskich rodzin. Aczkolwiek nie ma to dla mnie znaczenia, każdy słowianin jest brat.

A, spoko, nie pochodzę z polskiej rodziny

Nice divide et impera

Try to go outside Lisbon a bit more. That's not where you'd retire to. Medium-city suburbs are the place to be, where you can build a big-ish house and leave in peace.

Also, you're right. For some reason a lot of our restaurants suck. Our food is great, but our restaurants suck. You have to really know where to go to get proper food, or get a Portuguese grandma.

Everything else is a bit subjective, I guess, but your opinion seems very Lisbon-influenced, which is a shame.

>I guess, but your opinion seems very Lisbon-influenced, which is a shame.
I've been to Lisbon, Sintra, Porto, Funchal
The only place I'd live in is Funchal (It's like Portugal++), Porto is okay, but still I wouldn't retire there
Lisbon sucks a lot, sintra extremely sucks
>where you can build a big-ish house and leave in peace
Mate, you can build a big-ish house almost everywhere, it has nothing to do with Portugal

Sintra is Lisbon enough for everyone not from there.

Porto and Funchal are a lot better and the places you said were better. Try Braga or Coimbra.

>Mate, you can build a big-ish house almost everywhere, it has nothing to do with Portugal
I didn't say you couldn't. I said that you can't in Lisbon.

Yup, but my point is, that you can retire perfectly in Spain with better life for the same price, desu
>Try Braga or Coimbra.
Ok, I have a plan to go to Madeira and Azores again, I'll go through one of these cities

>każdy słowianin jest brat

zabij sie jebany komunistyczny hohole

>każdy słowianin jest brat.

Nie wiem czy uczylismy się tej samej historii ale komuchy nigdy nie korzystały z neosłowiańskich idei. Za dużo się nasłuchałes prezia.

Ta idź dalej lizać dupe ruskim i ukraińcom zjebie.

There are 3 milions of us in Brazil. South secesion when.

I may be wrong, but I think that Serbian hussars were light cavalry units, while the Polish ones were heavily armoured, Polish counterparts of those light Serbian hussars were (actually) rather
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisowczycy

Portugal because I'm a diasporanigger, but I respect Poles immensely.

Weird thread, though.

Portugal

Has been a nice thread, though.

I like these low-bait threads.