ITT: We guess a product guaranteed to be in every kitchen of that country and see if they've guessed right

ITT: We guess a product guaranteed to be in every kitchen of that country and see if they've guessed right

Japan, pic related

Every cunt in the world

Ketchup

Okey here's a hard one for you guys. Guess.

Finland, sugar

Venezuela.

Well that's original.

Kikkoman soy sauce is almost guaranteed to be in every single kitchen around the world 2bh

Yup. Asian kitchen is a very convenient way to make tasty and healthy food at the same time.

kek

all of you faggots have this desu

>Kikkoman
I guess they are only good at (global) business marketing but not at actual soy sauce making, or at least not known as good quality.

Every region of Japan has a slightly different taste in soy sauce, so there can't be any dominating brand of soy sauce that covers and satisfies the whole country in the first place, and also people seem to prefer local soy sauce breweries to major capital brands available at most supermarkets.
I as a eastern Japanese like sharply edged soy sauce, while western Japan tends to like milder, sweeter soy sauce.

That's rude and not funny since they are not even here

No, Curry Ketchup > Ketchup

Every country has milk in their kitchen. Do you know where your milk comes from? Is it in glass or plastic jugs or....bags? My milk comes from a farm in my state but sometimes I get a local city dairy because they have root beer milk

>implying I bought Heinz for ketchup

Master race pic related

What do people use ketchup for?
I don't even remember the last time I had it.

Still, it's the best soy sauce (china soy is a shit) we have around here unless you want to pay out of your ass for something very rare.

I never use it either

>root beer milk

>My microsauceries

Yes, it tastes like a root beer float. Delicious.

Kikkoman soy sauce is objectively better quality than anything you can find here. There's no comparison.

>Only 46%
Well, i guess it do... taste nice?

Oh God they sell those in NL as well? Most horrible taste, it really is just red sugar

Chips and low quality meat.

But I dont use it either, I only have it in hot dogs.

Actually, now that you put it like that, it sounds okay. Root beer floats are tasty

>putting ketchup on hot dogs

>Go to Chinamarked/import store
>Sell tons of spices
>Also sell Kikkoman, and cheaper soy sauce that isn't as good
-_o_-

I don't

It's the mainstream thing you put on the hot dog here. Ketchup and/or mustard. What do americans eat hot dogs with? Just bread and sausage?

Mustard, onions, relish, and sriracha. Only heathens put ketchup on it.

Why would you put so many stuff on a shitty walking food for party nights?

>tfw I love tabasco but my stomach doesn't

He's probably from Chicago. If you put ketchup on a hotdog there they consider you literally Hitler

B E E R

What's wrong with Hitler?

I understand you. But it's so good!

He lost the War.
Do you wan to be a LOSER user? Because Hitler was.

He put ketchup on his frankfurter

I don't get it

Am I supposed to guess the country? Or guess the product? What?

he was probably from chicago.

He was also a tree hugging faggot hippie.

Norway

and every other nordic country

>Norway

You're supposed to guess the product that every people have in their kitchen in a particular country.
Like ketchup for the US, soy sauce for Japan... etc.

USA

>eating shitty hot dogs
that's a personal problem, I only buy that good shit

good for you

Mustard and/or Sauerkraut. Some people do use ketchup but it's looked down on. Some people also put chili on it.

We use these here

what does it taste like

Russia

Norway is rightfull german clay along with all scandinavia

Very savory. A roasted nut flavor. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are the stuff of the gods

>plastic jugs or....bags
We have both, but plastic jugs are more common.

What the hell are you talking about. Ketchup, mustard, and relish are the quintessential hotdog toppings. You see them pictured in hotdog advertisements, they're packaged together as a bundle in summer, I've even got a three-section serving platter shaped like a hotdog with a little speaker in it that says "Ketchup, mustard, relish, get yer fixins here!" when you touch it (it was a gift, I've never really used it).

It's a /ck/ meme you mong

I bet you eat your eggs sunny side up too, or don't like eating delicious 'go 'za

I don't

I exclusively eat eggs scrambled with cheese.

britain

U.S.A

OP said in their kitchen. Who the fuck would have that in their kitchen?

that's funny how they don't put the percentage for nasty shit on these, for example my cereal bars read

cereals 34,6%
glucose sirup
black chocolate 17%
butter
etc

so you guess your cereal bar is approx 1/5 sugar not counting the one in chocolate but it's unobvious

extremely fat people

binland

They wouldn't get there rascal teym feet out of the BR parking lot before they housed it.