Name synth wave artists similar to Carpenter Brut. I'll start

Name synth wave artists similar to Carpenter Brut. I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/garth_knight/maniac
youtube.com/watch?v=NiGG6S_1bpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gost

Dance with the Dead

Perturbator

Jet Set Trash

Magic Sword

Kirk Gadget, Dan Terminus, Perturbator, Gost, Magic Sword, SurgeryHead, Killer Instinct, Flash Arnolds newer stuff, Dance with the Dead, Freddy vs Jason, Nightcrawler, and Daniel Deluxe

I wasn't aware of those

they're neat

Garth Knight

nice thread very nice

cool, glad you like

soundcloud.com/garth_knight/maniac

JST being the label, a lot of relevant stuff on it, but the track there is Orchid by Dizko Death

Overall he isn't exactly like Carpenter but he's still an 80's rocker

Yeah, overall no, but that more recent track definitely has the same kind of heavy "slasher wave" vibe, just different package I guess.

That's one of the reasons I like Garth Knight.

He has some darker tracks, some outrun tracks, some more lighthearted stuff, etc.

You basically get the full Synthwave package with him

Mein familie

Megadrive sort of

Not quite as good though

Damn forgot to mention him in this But yeah overall Megadrive has some tracks that are kind of meh but he does have some killer songs like Narc

Acid Spit is exactly what the title says, too

There's so much other shit I want to share, but should stick closer to the thread topic lol.

I love falling down the synthwave sinkhole.

Honestly never got into Megadrive much before but just put on that track and I think I might need to listen to more.

I always try to get into him but I never really find tracks I like, though when I hear his music in stuff or someone shows me a song of his it tends to be pretty good.

Same thing happens to me with Mitch Murder

Listening to Slum Lord right now. I like this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiGG6S_1bpM

Probably my favorite Mega Drive track