More like pulk and kid a's title track?

More like pulk and kid a's title track?

How would you feel if lp9 is entirely like those songs?

I guess you could say fitter happier too

Anyone on this board familiar with radiohead? British art rock band with multiple critically acclaimed albums in the 1990s and 2000s?

Radiohead has always been popular Sup Forumscore. Weird how no one's posting much regarding the new track and LP9.

Probably not much to say about it yet.

Either that or neo-Sup Forums.

why are you talking to yourself

I would genuinely prefer that over more songs like Burn The Witch.

w0w

Clark
Plaid

That's exactly what I was hoping for family and identikit.

i love Kid A (the track), it's one of my favourites from that album. Something about the light, chimelike tune and thom's distorted voice juxtaposing that with dark lyrics, it's always a fun listen.

i'm at the point now though where i'll pretty much like anything that they churn out - the only yorke related thing i don't like is atoms for peace, and the only radiohead stuff i don't care for are pablo honey and the bends. so anything that isn't them, really. and if jonny decides to lash this album full of strings then fucking count me right in, it's going to be great.

>More like pulk and kid a's title track?
Have you heard TKOL? This is the reason why the plebs hate it. Its like this and its fantastic.

what track on tkol is anything like the 2 OP mentioned

I want album with the same aesthetic as

pulk/push
like spinning discs
punchup at a wedding
everything in its right place

Feral

And the raindrops
And the raindrops
And the raindrops

Would be cool

I never really got into feral. Maybe I will eventually

Amnesiac b-sides

just curious, what don't you like atoms for peace? not being rhetorical, i actually want to know what you don't like about it.

it's one of my favorite things that thom/nigel has done (thinking about it, that might be it. perhaps you're not a fan of nigel's huuuge influence on thom's sound for that album or rather any of his solo stuff?)

i'm also on the same boat of liking virtually anything related to radiohead sans pablo honey and the bends, so it's strange we have similar tastes yet disagree on that one thing

Feral, Little By Little, Bloom, Morning Mr Magpie, Separator kind of, Lotus Flower kind of, the 2 sad tracks are really the only ones that aren't in a way like OP's.

that's like 2/3 of the album lol

I don't mean to be that guy, but there has NEVER been another song like Kid A or Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors.

I've been around a long time and listened to a lot of music and those two tracks are some of the most unique pieces of music I've ever heard. Nothing sounds like them, and honestly I don't think anything ever will.

I'm sorry OP, but you could live two more lifetimes and never come across anything that has the same atmosphere as those songs without being a 100% copycat.

Enjoy those masterpieces for the incredible anomaly they are.

Listen to Plaid you dick

>doesn't like atoms for peace
Taste is a funny thing. I myself love atoms for peace with all my heart.
I would dare to say amok is my all time favourite album, and the song Amok my all time favourite song. I stil remember when I first got it, and I would listen the album everysingle day. I probably have listened to it more than 200 times...