Hey Sup Forums, been extremely fucking depressed for the past 4 days...

Hey Sup Forums, been extremely fucking depressed for the past 4 days. my anti depressants aren't doing shit anymore and im probably going to end up killing myself soon. was just wondering if there is any albums i should check out before i go? anything will do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxMjylgfkrw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ALaAuK_FOo
soundcloud.com/scrimzoola
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=oxMjylgfkrw
if you don't relate to this album, you don't really want to die

ive tried killing myself twice already and have several mental illnesses i really wanna die thx for linking ill check it out

Art music pieces are more than worthy of your arbitrarily limited time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ALaAuK_FOo

Such expressive love of life. Breathtaking really

this is beautiful thanks for posting

nope, you're all clear!

you're clearly mentally ill if it takes you more than 2 times to off yourself

love of live? he's life was awful when he wrote that. His credibility aas a composer and director was destroyed in vienna because of jewsh heritage, he found out he had a heart disease, one of his daughters died and he found out his wife was fucking with another man. How is that love for life? that symphony is a destroyed man, a broken person, one year after he fucking died.

That would be the incomplete 10th which shows his last moments and unfortunate events that was the last year of his life. Op, doesn't need to know that he died so sadly and that his music was neglected under Nazi Germany because it's supposed degeneracy, because that would be rather unhelpful to his current situation

Kek

!!!!!

You'll be fine bb

yup first time got caught hanging myself and second time i tried overdosing but someone found me

Scrimzoola will save your life
soundcloud.com/scrimzoola

Nah man don't kill yourself you're never gonna get to see how the new radiohead turned out

whenever i see these suicide posts i always think if you guys really kill yourselves or if it is just to get replies and music recs

Hey man, even though we're strangers on the Internet, I really don't think you should kill yourself. There isn't really anything I can say to convince you that you probably haven't heard before, but I just want to let you know that I want you to live, if that means anything.

op here, that made me kek thx for the laugh

checked scrimzoola out different but desu i actually enjoyed some of it

meme cover aside this album is bliss if you haven't checked it out yet,

if you're looking for new music to hear before you die, you will never get to the point where you will kill yourself
there will never be a moment in this day and age where music will stop being created
instead of embracing death, embrace the fact that you will never run out of music. I think that's something to live for

ironic that I already have plans to kill myself
but your life is worth living