Deaf Grapes

Oh my god hot head is beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUYAF4tCEzc
mega.nz/#!vcQW3aia!BqAnyO7bJBUMHz1hzqoF9ISV9VizmKY9YJuAaTNMPLM
youtube.com/watch?v=SQkUVC0IFtA
youtube.com/watch?v=waVxTL_d1gI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you not listened to Hot Head until tonight?

The new hot head I meant to say

bubblies buried in this jungle is hypetrack of the year

Scaruffi here 6/10 it's perfect

is death grips becoming more pop?

is this their decline? i mean they're adding a guitar now to their sound after their minimalist experimental approach

Nigga the guitar were fucking great. Actually helped some songs

>is death grips becoming more pop?
nigga they're been implementing "pop" since TMS

they're becoming slightly more accessible and i miss the money store era

implementing =/= a fucking electric guitar, pretty much the main staple for pop music/rock in general...

Is there a torrent for this yet?

lmao please listen to the rest of the album

i habe, its their most pop, yet

>adding an electronic guitar means they're accessible.
That is the stupidest argument I have ever heard

that new bassline on hot head fuckin sux big time

>electric guitar the main staple for pop music
>mainstream pop music for past 15 years has been Hip Hop/R&B/EDM based

Drums are used in those too so that means they have always been accessible. They also used a microphone. Pretty accessible.

kek

Why do I keep listening to these guys every time a new album comes out? I see how hyped you guys are and want a taste. And then I throw it on, get to fucking "Hot Head" and all hear is glub glub glub.

These guys were interesting when they started, but now it's just dumb as hell.

>hip hop r&B doesnt have guitars

fuck you people are this retarded... HERE AN EXAMPLE FROM THE BIGGEST ALBUM OF LAST YEAR FUCK FACES

youtube.com/watch?v=fUYAF4tCEzc

they're just relaxing a bit, until now it was all experimenting and trying to do weird new stuff that no one expected

i bet you didn't expect them to get simpler again right?

>uses example from a mainstream album that is subversive in its use of instrumentation, was notable partly BECAUSE one of very few mainstream albums to do so

keep going user

This seems to be what a lot of people are saying, Is it really that distracting? It's good music, it doesnt matter how accesible it is.

Yeah it's much better than the original release. It's funny, the tinkered with it oh so slightly and it's so much more dynamic now.

Any link, guys, someone?

i'm just listening on youtube right now

Its on their tube mane.

>one of the biggest hip hop albums
>still uses instrument in a nice a refreshing way
Your point is still stupid. They are "accessible" but not even close where it is mainstream.

I have never listened to meme grip

I was going to see them live opening for NIN a couple years ago and figured that'd be how I'd get into them and then they broke up

so now they they're back I need to get their top 3 albums so I have a framework to understand the hype when listening to this

give me the top 3 now
what.cd

why do so many contrarians on Sup Forums pretend this is not the best Death Grips album?

its literally perfect

>give me the top 3 now
>
fuck you do your own research. not spoonfeeding you

this was meant for THIS GUY ONLY
blackjack and fuck that mar an otherwise great album. bitch pleas

> implying blackjack isnt the best song

>doing your own research?
>not spoonfeeding you
are you fucking stupid?

I can look up what albums they've made and listen to all of them but I just want recommendations and opinions

the money store, exmilitary, and bottomless pit for me, although its too early to rank bp so high up. im just going through an infatuation phase rn

how you hate blackjack that song bumps

>pleb doesn't think Spikes is the best song

Listen to everything. Literally all their albums are great. Except maybe Government Plates, but that's arguable.

its my favorite track, but you have to admit that spikes is pleb-tier as fuck.

Actually just kidding it's warping

I forgot how fucking good this album is

i think niggas on the moon is the best maybe

so Sup Forums, 80808 or 8080808?

anyone have a link to a 320 mp3 version?

Government Plates is just as good as the other albums. I can't say that any album is weak except for maybe a few songs in Jenny Death & Exmil

jenny death from their "music for hetero people" period

Money Store, TPTB, and Bottomless Pit are my favs. I feel that Money Store is the quentessential DG tho.

I think you kidding again because it is actually Houdini

is it andys face on the cover Sup Forums

three bedrooms in a good neighbourhood is GOAT

I'm in love with this girl. Who is she?

320 link :)

mega.nz/#!vcQW3aia!BqAnyO7bJBUMHz1hzqoF9ISV9VizmKY9YJuAaTNMPLM

Ah, the yt rip is here.

didnt they break up the fuc?q

liz likes aka mexican girl from exmilitary

the link from buying vinyl / cd is only vbr

this man is right

houdini is GOAT, this albums 'the cage'

>Money Store
>The album with I've Seen Footage on it

YT? nigga yt aint 320

>mfw that houdini beat

>liz liles
>mexican girl
fucking NO
HE WAS JOKING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

so good

Woo! Got a yellow vinyl. Another thread indicated they're selling out at a decent pace.

lol ur being dupped to the highest degree m8

>Theyre adding a guitar now
>now

umm hello On GP had a guitar and it was the bee's knees, Beyond Alive had one, Centuries of Damn had one. fucking BIRDS from Government Plates had an acoustic guitar and shit come on son.

Blackjack and Fuck That are great. Bitch Please is the only bad song on TMS.

The links is in one of the BP threads

Anyone else wish they would spend more time mastering and tweaking their guitar sounds? There's so much treble and they sound like fucking MIDI guitars. I wouldn't mind a doom/stoner kind of tone, though.

thank you very much, guy.
how did you get tihs? i dont need any incredibly details, just wondering. did you buy it and put it out or smth?

then again, the digital is really cheap, only $10. but i kind of want to get the CD but with shipping its like 34 and im kind of conflicted about that one

On BB Poison right now, hot opinions so far
>GBPGI is fucking brutal, makes me go crazy, reminds me of Breaking Mirrors a lot
>Hot Head is still the jam, especially with the improved intro; not really digging the new bassline on the verse
>Spikes/Warping/Eh is a majestic series of perfect tracks, interrupted by the most forgettable song so far, Bubbles
>Trash/Houdini/BB Poison made my day, amazing tracks
Kinda sounds like they're invoking TMS days, especially in BB Poison. Fucking love it

WICK WICK CEASE AND DESIST WHEN I CHANT

Pop's been in their music since No Love Deep Web at least ;-)

This definitely feels like a second Money Store taking ideas from their last three albums. I like it. It's accessible as fuck, and I hope they don't go too much further in that kind of direction, but I enjoy the sound.

>i mean they're adding a guitar now to their sound
on like 3 songs. there was more guitar on jenny death

This. The first thing I thought was I couldn't tell if those were real guitars or a MIDI setting. There's a guitarist credited on the album but I don't know what is actually guitar and what isn't.

I kinda like that ambiguity, to be honest.

What songs even have guitars? I can only discern a guitar tone on GBPGI, Ring A Bell and Bottomless Pit.

u fuckin deaf

Buy it, nigger.

what.cd

BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH BLA BLA BLA BLAH

Exmilitary
Government Plates
The Money Store

They're all fucking good in their own way though, give them time

Who's the guitarist?

>mfw I'm bi and I've been following DG since TMS

>bubbles forgettable
what

Try listening again. This time turn the volume up

houdini is the best so far, so fucking savv

Nick Reinhart. He's in this band called Tera Melos. He's worked with Zach before DG, I think. He also played on Jenny Death.

The part of hot Head where the whole song stops and then the synths or whatever accelerate back up again jesus fucking christ it's so good

woke up and put this on gets me so pumped hnnghh

DEATH GRIPS IS GOD

>FUCK IS THAT A HAIRSTYLE
>THIS ASSHOLE BE AT PUSSY CHURCH

The "cobra hand draped in mota" part melts my face off every time.

Nice thanks, that's what I expected. Yeah I think they played together in Marnie Stern. I like his work, glad to hear he did the guitars on BP. Haven't listened to it yet tho.

favorite dg since money store

Nick and Zach also comprise 'Bygones'.
youtube.com/watch?v=SQkUVC0IFtA
youtube.com/watch?v=waVxTL_d1gI

>mfw I'm a gender fluid virgin weaboo vegan amputee who still lives at home at an orphanage which can't get rid of me via a legal loophole and I've been following DG since EP

Great stuff thanks.

I agree. I thought Sup Forums liked this shit though?

It isn't moron
It's their most inaccessible record yet

Not the same guy but I listened to it and it felt very accessible
am I just in stockholm syndrome mode? This is a very danceable album

Dude what are you even talking about. I like BP but NotM is like Captain Beefheart compared to this.

exmilitary is the best place to start ... honestly ... you should probably just listen to the studios in order ... possibly skip Government Plates and all the EP's until you're a hardcore fan that just has to hear it all.

>you should probably just listen to the studios in order ... possibly skip Government Plates
NLDW straight to NotM is a harsh as fuck jump.