Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHvuGiV8a2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=nHvuGiV8a2g

Close, but no.

pinkerton

This is the only answer

Prince has better unreleased albums than the Blue Album. When will nostalgic white boy rawk die?

Nostalgia is not the reason people like blue album.

GIRL

when will the riding the dick of dead people die

10/10 presumably isn't toppable, unfortunately for you there is this album

>nostalgia
the first time i listened to it was 6 months ago, its nearly perfect. Its a freak of songwriting nature

I just did.

Winrar

Wow someone who isn't a retard finally came up with an answer

This. I'm still not sure if fantano was trolling.

he was

I've always wondered if people like you were trolling. Pinkerton is trash in comparison to the Blue Album.

You're one of those straight edge fuckers aren't you?

that is not true. It is very close, but pinkerton is technically and objectively better.

straight edge? Are you saying I don't do drugs or im not edgy enough? There isn't enough weed and feels in the world to make Pinkerton better than the Blue Album, then again weed never gave me the feels
>lesser production
>lesser songwriting
>better
um...okay

You're one of the awful fucks that turned rivers into the unemotional songwriter that he has been for so many years.

Look, Pinkerton is more emotional, but the Blue album is objectively better. Its like saying Sgt Peppers is better than Revolver. Its a cool opinion, but its wrong...

Are you kidding me? listen to falling for you and across the sea and talk to me about lesser song writing. I'll disect them for you if i need to.

Also, at this point Cuomo is far past his emotional teenage angstiness to write like that anyhow. If he does write a truly transcendental album like Blue or Pinkerton again, it wont be on the same terms of either

done

Go ahead, I've listened to both albums many times, its not going to change my opinion (or objective fact lol) so its probably better for the both of us if you don't actually haha.

His next album, The Black Album, is supposed to be darker...

>beach boys

hopefully its "better"...

why do people keep possting this?