Why are they so obsessed with race?

Why are they so obsessed with race?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=are italians white
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is they?

they don't have an ethnic identity grounding them as a country.

Why are they so obsessed with America?

No people is more mad than when you say Italians aren't white.

google.fr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=are italians white

We don't either but our race related problems are much smaller.

>country founded as a melting pot
>concerned about race

The BLM movement isnt as prevelant as you think

Hard to be mad at your white neighbor when you're just as poor

different solution to slavery actually

Your country has much bigger issues to deal with before you get to petty shit like complaining about "systematic oppression."

Dunno, ask Sup Forums.

they have to be, because the native population has been assaulted with third world immigration more than any other western country.
>inb4 "anybody can be American xD"

Italian women spend hundreds on colored contacts and light colored hair dye to look White and Italian men are obsessed with blonde WASP's and Nordic women.

Italians are insecure shitskin.

That brit is baiting. His mother isn't sure who his real father is so he doesn't even know his own ethnicity.

Doesn't matter since there are so many pakis and groids in the UK that brits will all look like Italians in 50 years.

Blacks have historically been shit on quite a lot here. As for the other races, Asians are treated rather well, Hispanics are subject to local prejudice and are Trump's main target but otherwise haven't been persecuted, Amerindians are for most purposes extinct, and others don't necessarily matter.

In theory anybody CAN be American, especially since citizenship has not been based entirely on race since 1865. That being said, there have been many caveats and exceptions to that melting pot ideal.

Because we showed up, genocided the native americans, and used black slaves to establish the country

>since 1865

And no, I have heard many arguments that a lot of European immigration has also been harmful to America. A lot of European nationalities have ideas towards government that are pretty incompatible with American values and it shows even after decades of integration. There is a reason why you make fun of European countries for comical levels of bureaucracy, a lot of us just simply do not understand the idea of American-style small government.

The only people concerned by race are racist pol/stormtards who wear confederate flag shirts and denim shorts. Race is a social construct like gender or money.

if you lived in a country less than 60% white, you would be obsessed with it too.

>race is a social construct
>is physically evident and blatantly obvious

The only thing that separates you and the other "races" you call inferior is that you feel the need to tell everyone. we r all one race = the human race :)

Relevancy complex, wanting Senpai's attention, who knows. I've also never understood why the get angry when we don't know who their world leader is.

See every Canadian has at least once in their life explained why Canada is better the US. Just go on youtube.

/thread

I don't know what happened that year (I'm guessing something connected to the Civil Rights movement) but the Immigration and Nationality Act was the real game changer for American demographics and is responsible for
>60% white

Funnily enough it was sold to the American public by the likes of Ted Kennedy who said it would have "no impact" on America's racial makeup.

I know you're trolling but I am no Sup Forums boogeyman and do not believe in racial inferiority of any sort. Certain cultures are just not compatible with others and in the US's case that even includes some European cultures, in my opinion.

but we are all one race, the human race.

because they actually have people of different races in them, unlike the rest of the world.

Fuck you, I am a proud Berber. Hail the berber nations! Spain is Berber!

Icompatibility lies solely on the person that comes in. It's entirely possible to ditch your old culture and assimilate to any country, it's just easier or harder depending on where you lived.

Black people are still subjected to racism, now that their country is supposedly going to shit they're now blaming Mexicans for their problems, stupid leftist movements that only make things worse, sensationalistic media networks, two of the worst presidential candidates in the history of first world nations...

America is destined to fail let's be honest senpai

It is, in small numbers. Immigration to America has never been limited to small numbers. It is why they are so powerful, but also why they have become so diverted from what the country's founders intended.

And as I said before, immigrants from Europe are just as responsible for this as non-white immigrants.

because project housing and the welfare state kept blacks from their last oppurtunity to assimilate. and mexicans are pouring in at a rate that assimilation is not possible.

I'd rather live next to a bunch of Mexican-Americans than Billy Bob and his coalburning F650

De facto 1965, de jure 1865 w/ the 14th amendment, which made it based on birthright rather than purely race.

And it depends on the level of immigration. As an Irish-American descendant from someone who immigrated in 1867 (pardon the "muh heritage"), I see myself as nothing else than American, but a lot of the Eastern European immigrants in Chicago after the Iron Curtain fell down still feel close to home.

billy bob and his coal burner doesn't live next to anyone m8

Why are you so obsessed with being something you're not?
White.

You got it wrong, I'm a proud 100% black italian man

Arizona suburbs are all buckle bunny's and their brodozer boy friends m8, all I hear in my neighborhood is an asshole with a train horn in their lifted "muh cummins"

>western rednecks
what a bunch of posers i live in fucking Alabama and people here aren't a 1/10th that obnoxious.

t. rosa

I have no idea why people from Arizona think they can be "southern" but confederate flags and shit are everywhere. RealTree is the most popular phone case lel

I think a lot more mentality is retained from Europe than you think. There is a reason why America is so different from what it began as and it is not as simple as "there was a Civil War and then the federal government became more powerful". German and Scandi immigrants, for example, especially in the 19th century, did not understand the concept of American decentralized, small government and that imprint is still left in the white American population today. There is a reason why so many white Americans think the government and prohibition is the answer to their problems, and this was not something that was evident in America's original anglo-celtic population.

>(pardon the "muh heritage")
only western Europeans get butthurt about that shit, we understand that ethnicity and nationality are separate concepts.

Yeah founded as a melting pot for whites by whites

Why are you obsessed with maggots so much

the dynamic of white protestant german and white protestant anglo saxon living together is a lot different than D'quan, Gonzalez, and Ahmad

by the time it was founded, slavery was already mega-prevalent and formed the backbone of the southern economy

it wasn't a "melting pot" but the concept of "America" is built on more than just "whiteness," whatever that means, my little Sup Forumscuck.

Holy kek

it was mostly for euros tho so he's not wrong

Because they are French, Irish, Italian, English, Scottish, German and at the same time they are neither of those things.

Then why were the vast majority of people British and why did they discriminate against non-British?

euros shitting on other euros is one of their favourite pasttimes
happens today even

Everybody discriminates against everyone else, niggers are the only ones who have created a culture of victimhood about it.

most of the discrimination occurred against the Irish immigrants not really against anyone else for the most part. Also there are more people of german descent in the US than anglo saxon