NON MEME THREAD

What does it takes to become creative but also good like James Ferraro?

bump

cmon

b

I don't understand

b

>james ferraro
>good

I mean I get it, it's next level meme music but who actually wants to regularly listen to his shit

it's ironic 90s tacky soundfont music, get over it

:(
*listened to night dolls and fsv once*

b

u

m

p

Nice

b,p

5 page after 10 min win...

read a motherfuckin book

what book?

fucking marcel-core

>entry level /lit/
but they are talentless hacks...i will learn nothing from them...

based on the OP i thought that was your goal

they dont have even 1 % of the talent james do.

b

use your experience, knowledge of music and media, new ideas etc instead of just following the new weird trend

These have more artistic and philosophical validity than

zzz Tao is goat rest are hacks
met Tao once at a party he was literally standing in a corner by himself
gave me his ex-gf book for free nice guy

>what does it take to become creative

asking strangers on an anonymous taiwanese tapestry forum this indicates you are already a lost cause, go ahead and give up, creativity is either in you or it's not

also, stop self bumping ever 45 minutes

james afro amirite

go to bed, james.

jim ferrari is a turd.

>creativity is either in you or it's not
thats called talent but you can always improve your creativity and skill you moron.just thought that someone here might have something interesting to say

You genuinely cannot improve your creativity.

You can improve your skill, but there is nothing you can do to approach things at new angles.

>nothing you can do to approach things at new angles.
But it made a huge difference for me when I started reading more and listening to really different music.Also looking from different perspective helps too to "approach things at new angles" which is quite obvious t b h.

leave your comfort zone
consume media that you wouldn't otherwise
work within constraints (e.g. make a song using only a ukulele)

dude the definition of creativity is "the use of the imagination or original ideas, especially in the production of an artistic work."

how can you not see that if you are asking other people for how to do it you are doing it wrong? following anyone elses lead is the exact opposite of creativity

Having an open mind does not make you "creative".

I highly doubt listening to different music has made you any more creative in any fashion; and in any case, citing existing media as the reason for your development is the exact opposite of creativity.

Looking at doesn't mean following/copying.You use it as referrance and or remake it so it ends being something completely different.And yes being open minded (but yet analyising it heavily) helps a lot because you have more things to think about.

b

ask him on facebook

Just sample all your shit and run it through all types of filters like all hacks do

>looking at DOESN'T MEAN COPYING
>you use it as a reference OR REMAKE IT

do you even read what you are writing ?

>the sample meme again
have you ever heard anything other than the skaters?also he is not dean blunt in case your mistaking him
yeah we see how creative 3rd world countries are with their shit tier education.its not like most creative artists and scientists focus on more than one subjects!!!

this isn't even entry level lit it's just fucking garbage

wow he was standing in a corner by himself he must be a fucking genius boundary breaking post-renaissance man :0

you say that creativity =/= copying, and then proceed to indicate that remaking an existing work = creativity?

you're right, you're a perfect illustration of the fact that 3rd world countries have shit poor education systems