CHI

you suck the tip and hot liquid goes in your mouth

god's elixir

one of the few things from this shithole that i actually like

But it comes from Paraguay...

And Gardel was French btw...

argie power liquid

when she say shithole it means all latin mexico,paraguay especially paraguay

>tfw the old lady who had connections and sold real mate on the local market died and now i have to buy commercial shit
pls send real herba ;______;

flawless english brayatan

>she

call it yerba and we have a deal
do you want classic blend or mint-lemon flavored?

>she
vos q gu8?

si lo dijo bien de que hablas?

>But it comes from Paraguay...

>he fell for the meme

classico and smokey pls :3

>ilex paraguariensis
>"meme"
well baited, made me slightly upset

just contact our shop here pajarito.com.py/exportacion.htm

>argies still try to pretend mate is an argie thing
kek
worse than amerislingshots

we drink mora than any other country , when a foreing listen the word "mate" the first thing he thinks is Argentina not south brazilean """""gauchos""""

Box says "Product of Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay"

Why is there a French flag, though?

He's just a memefaggot

Aren't those birds Brazil-only?

guess why :D

It's good, specially as an iced tea like we drink here. I didn't like much the hot infusion (chimarrão) southerners drink, but that's just my opinion

>iced tea
the fuck you talking about, matogrossense

best argie yerba

>matogrossense
I'm from Rio m8. We started to drink mate as an iced tea in our beaches back in the first half of the 20th century, since then we drink everywhere, pic related. Sometimes we mix it with lemonade. It's perfect in our hot weather.

what the fuck
this rustles my jimmies the classic way
tell me that's mate cocido at least

mate cocido! che, nada mejor que tomar mate cocido con leche y un montón de azucar boludo
es genial...y con unos churros rellenos de dulce de leche o mediualunas/facturas

me dio hambre

y para qué hablás de churros rellenos, gordo?

... vos le pondrías hielo al mate cocido? suena horrible

it scorches our tongue, needs sugar or a lifetime of drinking it to enjoy it

>sugar
Mexicano tenía que ser.

>what the fuck
It's delicious, specially with lemonade. My favourite beverage.
>tell me that's mate cocido
It's made exactly like tea m8.

Mate cocido tastes great with lemon and a little honey, i probably drionk 2 liters of that everytime i got a Cold.

>it scorches our tongue
If you are 6 or 7 yea.

ni en pedo le pongo hielo al mate cocido
ni siquiera me gusta el tereré

la unica forma que tomo mate es con agua hirviendo, bah hirviendo no, el agua de mate tiene una temperatura

asi lo bebian los argentinos no yo

yeah but would you put ice on mate cocido??

when it comes to mate either the water is hot or cold. you don't just put ice on it, ruining everything by watering it too much

>y un montón de azucar
Pleb.

DUDE, iced tea doesn't mean tea with ice.

t.

nada que ver

hmph. ok

this desu

In English (maybe also in other languages) a "tea" can be a general name for a brewed beverage, as well as being the name of the actual tea plant and leaves.

Al menos la familia Argentina con la qe vivo por 2 meses así lo tomaba

Hmmm

Faggot

How do you drink mate then?

With cold water most of the time.

Terere is p good

I have tried making something similar out of yaupon holly that grows here, it wasn't bad. How is it prepared?

shut up chicano

It's mate cocido but it doesn't come in tea bags.
There's also a sweet tea you can buy ready to drink at the supermarket but it's not that good.

Can we all agree that the best hoja to palo ratio is 80/20 and that adding anything to your mate is haram?

>but it's not that good
of course it's not good, jesus christ bottled mate is awful

It's not mate cocido. They toast the yerba until its black, to the point of looking like black tea. It's disgusting.

i like mate cocido better

Tereré, mate cocido, mate dulce, etc is all shit.

Mate amargo only,

>La Bombilla
wuuuut
comprá Pajarito si vas a a comprar yerba

Terere done the proper way, none of that powdered juice or soda bullshit, is pretty amazing.

Shit taste

Oh well I don't buy it at the beach since some people say it's not very sanitary anyway. I assumed it was similar to the one made at home.

and the proper way is adding the refreshing herbs to the water :DD buy only originals!

>powdered juice
>soda

I had it when I visited Paraguay and it was pretty amazing. Adding one lime to the water too. 10/10. It's not really a thing here because of the weather I think. A terere won't warm you up in the winter of the pampas.

this tbqh

No one drinks that up here in the southeast, everyone I know who tried it said it's horrible.

A G R I D U L C E
FUCK YOU SPAM BULLSHIT NOW I HAVE TO DO THE CAPTCHA AGAIN

Someone who never tasted wine and taste a nice cabernet will say its horrible too.

>adding sugar

yep, it's strictly for hot days. even on winter we drink mate

Mate cocido is pretty common in the southeast

You can say that about literally any drink that tastes bad though.

Even the capitals?

I said southeast because foreigners don't know BR states, I meant "no one drinks that here in western minas gerais".

Qt thermo. I have one just like pic related. Pic related is mine.

Fug. Had a brainfart. I meant "Mine on the pic related". I need to get some sleep quite soon.

It doesn't make sense, Rio is in the southeast and mate is probably one of the most consumed beverages, both in the capital and the State as a whole.

It's the same thing.

It might use yerba mate, but its not mate. In the same sense that grape juice uses grapes, but its not wine.

>it's mate, but it isn't

>using an ingredient = being x dish

By that logic every recipe made with chicken is fried chicken, just because it uses chicken. Nigger tier logic right there.

W-what?! kek

>Taking credit for a paraguayan leaf
If i were paraguayan i would be quite mad

It's guaraní. Not paraguayan. They mantained most of their culture, but they are not "original" guaranís.

Sudaca magic drink to turn yourself white

Fried chicken, grilled chicken, roasted chicken, etc are still chicken despite being prepared differently. Mate can be made in many different ways and will still be mate. I'm amused by your stupidity tho, thanks for the giggle.

if this is a brazilian allusion to how everything in Paraguay is counterfeit i'm gonna throw a fit
cavalo paraguaio é a mãe

Mate is the drink, you dumbshit. Mate is not the herb or leaves. Mate is when you put the yerba in a gourd and add hot water. You are the example of someone who doesn't live in a culture that has mate as a traditional drink and confuses the term. Mate as a tea is called mate cocido, the leaves are called yerba mate or yerba, and the traditional drink is called mate. Now go drink your dirty water with ruined yerba and let the ones who know one thing or two about it discuss it.

>cavalo paraguaio é o Palmeiras*

So does the shit actually taste good or what?

tastes divine, why you ask?

It's not. It's about being an aboriginal drink, aboriginal guaranis that is. Not to confuse them with modern paraguayans aka guaranís.

>terms
Fix'd.

to sell here it has to be zero palito
every argentinian and paraguayan brand has failed here

What does divine taste like?

We drink pretty much the same yerba here in Rio Grande, the difference is that we grind it up a bit more and call it "tradicional". We have the "moída grossa" which means "molida gruesa", which has like 30% of the market and its just like the yerba you lads have. Most of Uruguays yerba is grown here anyway.

like a good hot mate with the lady serving it to you