/last.fm/

Last.fm thread
Post profiles, follow, shout, say nice things, or just bully eachother.
For PYT go here: pastemytaste.pe.hu/
To make following people not useless download this: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/Gebbg
last.fm/es/music/Morris Dickens/Reptil.I.Am
last.fm/user/ZOMGALIENS
last.fm/user/Kobaruon
last.fm/user/QuestoCalore
last.fm/user/lakiluki1
last.fm/user/AnticitizenPL
last.fm/user/patroiuradu
last.fm/user/uber_scorpion
last.fm/user/alanjnewnham
last.fm/user/venicedreamway
www53.zippyshare.com/v/hHGvQuOV/file.html
last.fm/user/thaina_franca
last.fm/user/YoniSL
last.fm/user/MarriWanna
last.fm/user/psi_rockin
last.fm/user/ntmybry
last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115
last.fm/user/MadBoye94
last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
last.fm/user/DamienRoth
last.fm/music/Kraftwerk/Autobahn/ images/fcc809b4be664f108cfb86485db44864
last.fm/user/LimeBrothers
last.fm/user/Lare__Bear
last.fm/user/Vocaloangel
last.fm/user/BasedViva
last.fm/user/humanbeingman
last.fm/user/fishfingered
last.fm/user/cookedbacon
last.fm/user/sporadicsarcasm
last.fm/user/TenFeetHigher
last.fm/user/avercros
last.fm/user/SquidCudi
last.fm/user/despot93
last.fm/user/Cavenyanson
last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

last.fm/user/Gebbg

Last 6 months I have been into Pig Destroyer, Discordance Axis, Current 93, Leviathan, Swans, Big Blood, Napalm Death, Whitehouse, Beat Happening, Iron Lung, Unwound, Loma Prieta, Insect Warfare, Death in June, Weekend Nachos, Incantation, Animal Collective, Polvo, Deathspell Omega and Demilich.

B U M P

last.fm/es/music/Morris Dickens/Reptil.I.Am

last.fm/user/ZOMGALIENS

hey u duudes hope you got good days ahead of you

last.fm/user/Kobaruon

Last 6 months I have been into My Bloody Valentine, The Beatles, The Kinks, Talking Heads, Elvis Costello & The Attractions, David Bowie, Stereolab, Weezer, Cocteau Twins, Sufjan Stevens, Sparks, The Avalanches, Can, The Smiths, The Clash, The Flaming Lips, The Cure, Modest Mouse, Animal Collective and The Who.

last.fm/user/QuestoCalore

Last 1 month I have been into Ground Zero, The Gerogerigegege, SUGAR BABE, Lamp, Chet Baker, Keith Hudson, Minor Threat, Stephin Merritt, Planxty, advantage Lucy, Blueboy, Oidupaa Vladimir Oiun, Ensemble of the Bulgarian Republic, Insect Warfare, kyary pamyu pamyu, Traxman, Charles Mingus, Mitch Hedberg, T. Rex and tricot.

last.fm/user/lakiluki1

Last 1 month I have been into Hammock, Aphex Twin, Brian Eno, Ulver, Morphine, Haken, Ensiferum, Explosions in the Sky, God Is An Astronaut, The Flaming Lips, Oceansize, Iamthemorning, Agalloch, Cult Of Luna & Julie Christmas, My Bloody Valentine, Three Trapped Tigers, The Microphones, Tycho, Stars of the Lid and Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

last.fm/user/AnticitizenPL
pls recc me more.

Last 1 month I have been into Devo, Гpaждaнcкaя Oбopoнa, The Beach Boys, Malicorne, The Red Army Choir, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Legandarny Afrojax, Eгop Лeтoв (Гpaждaнcкaя Oбopoнa), John Fahey, Rome, Lemon Demon, J Dilla, Parquet Courts, Modest Mouse, Hala Strana, Units, Yasuaki Shimizu, Animal Collective, Fimbul and DJ Shadow.

last.fm/user/patroiuradu

last.fm/user/uber_scorpion

last.fm/user/alanjnewnham
Recently I have been into Mac Demarco, Crywank, Nick Drake and The Smiths

Give me a shout, rec me stuff and I shall rec back, follow etc Whatever you want really?

last.fm/user/venicedreamway

Last 7 days I have been into Françoise Hardy, Steve Hauschildt, Scott Walker, ANOHNI, Autechre, Fumiya Tanaka, Thomas Fehlmann, Dean Blunt and Inga Copeland, Juan Atkins & Moritz von Oswald, Mala, Serge Gainsbourg, The Blue Nile, William Basinski, Destroyer, Antwood, Aphex Twin, Grouper, Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg, Robag Wruhme and Jam City.

only r8 no h8
www53.zippyshare.com/v/hHGvQuOV/file.html

Last 7 days I have been into Josephine Foster, Julianna Barwick, Sibylle Baier, Marika Hackman, XXYYXX, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, The Tallest Man on Earth, David Sylvian, Sound of Ceres, John Frusciante, Xiu Xiu, Bill Callahan, Grouper, Scott Walker, The Knife, Nujabes, Big Black, Jessica Pratt, Boris and Car Seat Headrest.

last.fm/user/thaina_franca

last.fm/user/YoniSL

last.fm/user/MarriWanna

last.fm/user/psi_rockin

last.fm/user/ntmybry

Last 6 months I have been into Grouper, Big Star, Current 93, John Fahey, Death in June, Stars of the Lid, Quasimoto, Brian Eno, Elliott Smith, Madlib, Madvillain, Boards of Canada, Django Reinhardt, Sonic Youth, Swans, Harold Budd/Brian Eno, 周璇, Mary O'Hara, Devo and Françoise Hardy.

last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115

1 shout = 1 Chance3 poster

last.fm/user/MadBoye94

Hello nurse!

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

i am hyped

last.fm/user/DamienRoth
You're all a bunch of faggots with shit taste

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

Please vote down this cover, it's the reissue. Album covers should be the original release! last.fm/music/Kraftwerk/Autobahn/ images/fcc809b4be664f108cfb86485db44864

>Last 7 days I have been into Giuseppe Verdi, Richard Wagner, Death in June, Sol Invictus, Current 93, Kraftwerk, Chet Baker, Scott Walker, Bob Dylan and The Band, Dragoslav Pavle Aksentijević, John & Beverley Martyn, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Duke Ellington, Psychic TV, Roy Orbison, Carl Perkins, Throbbing Gristle, Changes and John Denver.

the original is glorious what's wrong with ppl

I agree! Thanks for voting.

Started using this account again for two weeks ago
last.fm/user/LimeBrothers
it's going pretty good

last.fm/user/Lare__Bear

last.fm/user/Vocaloangel

last.fm/user/BasedViva

last.fm/user/humanbeingman

Last 1 month I have been into Pavement, Animal Collective, Boards of Canada, Grouper, PJ Harvey, Death Grips, Nick Drake, The National, Vashti Bunyan, Lisa O'Neill, Julien Baker, Boris, Avey Tare, Julia Holter, Protomartyr, Françoise Hardy, Helios, The Shaggs, Aphex Twin and Kiasmos.

last.fm/user/fishfingered
Last 7 days I have been into The Residents, Death Grips, The Red Krayola, Skeleton Crew, Autechre, Skinny Puppy, Animal Collective, Björk, Hella, Lightning Bolt, The Pop Group, Wolf Eyes, Xiu Xiu, OOIOO, Sepultura, Black Dice, Tokyo Shoegazer, Primus, Venetian Snares and Dope Body.

I voted for u bby

last.fm/user/cookedbacon

last.fm/user/sporadicsarcasm

Last 6 months I have been into Antioch Arrow, Cross My Heart, Into It. Over It., You and I, Kendrick Lamar, The Blood Brothers, Sunday's Best, Annabel, Jawbreaker, Lifetime, mewithoutYou, The Softies, Dag Nasty, The Promise Ring, Sinaloa, Dowsing, Thursday, Catch 22, Dads and Kanye West.

last.fm/user/TenFeetHigher

persona 5 hype

sup

last.fm/user/avercros

last.fm/user/SquidCudi

1 shout = 5 SPIKES

last.fm/user/despot93

last.fm/user/Cavenyanson
Last 7 days I have been into Death Grips, Big Black, Pink Floyd, Bomb the Music Industry!, Bruce Springsteen, The Microphones, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, The Residents, Daniel Johnston, The Mountain Goats, Father John Misty, Jeff Rosenstock, Angel Olsen, Duster, King Crimson, きのこ帝国, Joy Division, Pile and Yes.
1 Shout = 3 bedrooms in a good neighborhood

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

sounds dangerous

dangerous is how you do it

shit can't shout very dangerous