/LP9/ SUNDAY

IT'S ON NOW

radiohead.com/deadairspace

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/radiohead/comments/4i5jba/i_reversed_and_transposed_the_ending_of/
mega.nz/#!cgBCRBQJ!7R_rKIVlOHSlrWPU9xBd9oYy_FVwHubxif4Da87DC-c
radiohead.com/deadairspace
youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/radioheads-humanistic-revolution?mbid=social_twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWWW FUUUUUUCK

GADDAM!

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

w o a h

Thom looks like shit

OH SHIT

he looks like a homeless L'Oreal model

doesnt he always

Thom needs to wash his hair, it's getting really greasy

He always looks tired and hungover

This was a very disorientating video. Song was nice, got kinda spooky towards the end, curious to see what the full album will sound like on Sunday

Hooray!

I'm just waking up so this song has the perfect atmosphere.

Anyone able to play the audio at the end in reverse???

am I the only one getting bored with Radiohead?

>oh look thoms half singing half moaning again
>over a piano based backdrop

>There are doors that open by themselves
>There are sliding doors
>And there are secret doors
Amnesiac 2.0 confirmed

hhhyyppee

This isn't a music video, they just filmed Thom doing his daily routine of being weird as fuck.

LP9 confirmed masterpiece magnum opus

>this song has the perfect atmosphere.
reddit.com/r/radiohead/comments/4i5jba/i_reversed_and_transposed_the_ending_of/

There is a God

His name is Thom Yorke

And he blesses his children on Sunday

he looks fucking godly in this, he managed to emulate the style of a 16 year old edge lord

lyrics anyone?

Dreamers

They never learn (x2)

Beyond the point

Of no return (x2)

It's too late

The damage is done (x2)

interlude

This goes

Beyond me (x2)

The white room

By window(?)

The sound comes through

We are

Just happy to serve

Just happy to serve... you

holy fuck

>release date 05/08

is this for real?

Thanks

sounds like The Knife

This is fucking great.

at work and started playing the new song on my desktop with no speakers and other people playing their music at their desks so stopped it after 30 seconds because fuck that.

going to go to my car soon and listen to it loudly in peace

Is thom gonna kill himself?

The song has an asian, dare I say, anime feeling

He's been teasing that since '92

I hope the whole album is geared towards this sound rather than burn the witch to be frank.

haha what

Them fucking strings at the end

celebrate with some b sides!

Radiohead - 51 B-sides in 320 kbps .zip (1995-2015)
>alternative rock, experimental rock, electronica, whatever it's Radiohead
This is most of their rarer non-album tracks. All are in 320 CBR. They're not ordered by track but I tagged them all with release years and proper album art from their respective singles. Includes Spectre also. does not include Pablo Honey B-sides or that one charity benefit single they did

link: mega.nz/#!cgBCRBQJ!7R_rKIVlOHSlrWPU9xBd9oYy_FVwHubxif4Da87DC-c

straight from the archive but you're lazy anyways so who cares!

Thanks

Is this just singles or unreleased/demos/etc?

You based mother fucker

THE NEW SINGLE IS BEAUTIFUL

BEAUTIFULLLLL

This gon be good

>thom will never walk through your house with a confused look

Why even live ?

i think it's a mix, but there's no tracks from any full albums for sure

the hype the last few months for this album on Sup Forums and /r/radiohead has been absolutely hilarious and i'll probably remember this album release more than any other. i hear the IR (lp7) release was huge too but i wasn't a radiohead fan back then

and yes, i did mention reddit on here, i'm 26 and don't give a fuck about your kiddie fanboyism. /r/radiohead has been fun as hell lately

>radiohead.com/deadairspace
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

He'd look like a reasonable person if he'd cut his hair and start showering and shaving regularly again.

THE DAYDREAMING SINGLE IS ON SPOTIFY. AND ITS VERY GOOD

I don't think you meant to reply to me

kek

Fuck off

Daydreaming or Burn The Witch lads?

Daydreaming. They're both good though.

Both tbqh

They're both mediocre beyond relief, if they were released by Coldplay nobody would praise them at all

here's your reply

THEY
ARE
BACK
AMAZING SONG

you made me laugh, as a lot of people have been doing during the hype. the memes have actually been funny lately. nothing more than that, just laughing a lot and having fun with this release

I would. If they hired Godrich to produce them it would probably be good.

It sounds even more like Thom's solo work than TKOL. For some reason he's really into this wavy floaty dreamy shit.

Burn the Witch, Daydreaming might work in an album context but it's a pretty shitty single.

New artwork?

You literally don't know a shit about music, my dude. Coldplay could never pull out a song as good as these ones, nor as spooky and dark- and even without using some obscure instrumentation.

Was very reminiscent of Elegia by TNO.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE

So much better than Burn the Witch

>tfw girlfriend bought tickets for the MSG show

how should I reward her Sup Forums?

No, that was some artwork Stanley Donwood did for a book of some guy.

it made me cry ;;

jump off a cliff

STOP
THIS
FUCKING
MEME

By letting her cuck the living shit out of you.

>Ed and Jonny get less and less guitar parts on each album
Is Ed still on the band? Might as well call it a Thom Yorke solo album. Daydreaming is fucking awful

anyone read this? pretty good article. much better than the pitchfork one.

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/radioheads-humanistic-revolution?mbid=social_twitter

By prepping her bull

>He's looking for his car
>He's going up a mountain
Kid A 2.0 confirmed

Jonny is most likely arranging all the string parts mate which seems to be playing a huge role.

Eat her out

Well he has that. Since Ed can't even write half a song what the fuck does he do?

fuck senpai I'm going too what seats u got

Jonny is also playing at the start of daydreaming

>Daydream is fucking awful

give her succ

He is a reasonable man and you should get off his case

what the fuck is that beautiful string instrument in the background at the 5 min mark? wow

I was creeping through the garden near the Thom Yorke's house. TODAY IS THE DAY of his punishment. And finally I saw him calmly resting on the sofa. Red curls laying down the shoulders, thick red tights around the legs, knitted blouse from the second-hand on his chest. Well, now you'll become more insolent, bitch. I aimed my pistol to his head and did several shots into the chest and the neck. He shouted out, dropped down the book he was reading, he began to shake and tremble. I came up to him and looked at the dying guy. Then shooted right into his heart. He spitted out his blood and became still. Blood was leaking out of his wounds, I dipped my finger into the hot red liquid. I licked it. I transferred his body onto the floor. Removed the slippers. Unleashed the belt and took off the blooded blouse. His blooded torso appeared to my sight. I took the pants off the dead Apollo naking the sweet of his legs and hips and his tong hiding shaved violet wand. I took off his underwear, smelled it. Then I took off off my own clothes, layed upon handsome body and entered it. I caressed his face and meat shoulders, chest, licked his blood. Then I cum into the dead, reeled the barbwire around the drill I have taken with me, inserted it into his anal, turned it on and went away leaving Thom to have his pleasure alone. Then I took my Ipod, put on my earphones, turned on the "Karma Police" song and plunged into dreams.

>nor as spooky and dark
You sure know a lot about music.

Fuck...Silent Spring was such a beautiful song, got me hyped as fuck, and now they drop this tuneless piece of shit?

Does anyone have the version of this pic with all the hidden Thoms?

It is Teen B

count the thoms

>Silent Spring
Fuck those wannabe Neil young lyrics

>hurr where are the tunes at lads?? I can't even dance to this music

Holy shit there are people who think that radiohead are calling it quits because this song is sad

I don't know how these people breathe daily

epic! hahaha XD!

*raises hand in agreement*

Let's tip fedoras ammarite!

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

>Holy shit there are people who think that radiohead are calling it quits because this song is sad
they could be from the lyrics, not simply the mood

STICKY WHEN?

They stopped being a guitar trio with fucking Kid A, m8. During that period they actively traded instruments just to give everyone something to do.
Also, during live shows, Ed does backing vocals.

this is bait but if they were released by coldplay everyfucking memetard would praise them a lot, because this songs are dank as fuck, and coldplay doens't do this shit, they do rihanna beyonce and noel gallaguer kind of shits