What are the most long-lasting earbuds/IEMs I can buy for under $100 USD?

What are the most long-lasting earbuds/IEMs I can buy for under $100 USD?

cute boy

The ones that come with ipods are pretty good.

Logitech ultimate ears 200

Sennheiser se215s

pls tell me thats a boy

>SE215
>Long lasting
Have you ever owned a pair? I've had 2 pairs of 215s and one pair of 315s die before I got fed up and bought ER4s instead (The ones without MMCX connectors). I also know two people who have collectively probably gone through 3 or 4 pairs also before switching to something else because of the connector wear bullshit too.

Every single time someone posts an attractive female, you homos just have to ask if its a boy. It's not funny, it's fucking gay.

>It's not funny, it's fucking gay.
uhh yeah?

how insecure of your sexuality are you right now?

Pretty secure, just sick of you faglords making this board seem friendly for AIDS magnets.

Except that actually is a guy and you're the biggest faggot here

>just sick of you faglords making this board seem friendly for AIDS magnets.

lol do you know what website you're on right now kiddo?

meanie!

It's because the generals have become thinly disguised ecchi threads Sup Forums is spiraling down the Sup Forums hole.

>Pretty secure
>gets anally devistated at someone hoping for a ballsack

yeah oook

not him but my pair of 215's has lasted me over 3 years
only real complain is that the transparent plastic kinda gets yellowish with time, you must be retarded to break it in under so fast
not because the cable is braided and detachable means you must pull it like a retard.

Post an Apple thread here, see what type of insults are hurled at you. rly maeks u tink

Nice non-sequitur

please leave Sup Forums if you do not like cute boys in leotards or thigh highs thank u

Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earbuds from Monoprice. They're $7 and higher quality than you have any right to expect. One pair will last plenty of time but for $100 you can buy like 15 pairs.

fuck yourself to death

Mee M6 Pro

My pair of M6 Pro has lasted me for about a year now and I haven't even had to replace the cable either. Solid for 35€. Usually shit like this breaks within a month or two.