ITT: Countries that you hate for no reason

ITT: Countries that you hate for no reason

I don't hate Poland. I hate Polish people.

>biggest cry babies
>live in filth and shit
>uneducated and ignorant
>generally big self-pity filled assholes
>short sighted

The Polish people are a sad people that love wallowing in their own grief.

but their women are super hot.

Colombia

Any poor fucks who set back their country and give up on rebuilding to just to go somewhere else.
inb4 america

Canada

I would say Canada, but there are many reasons to hate it

Because I'm curious: you came to these conclusions by observing Poles in diaspora, in our country, in the 'Net, or on this board only?

this is cute.

I don't hate Poland, I pity it.

Probably Denmark.

mighty wendish sons of hussars spit in your general direction you goddamned mongrel of a redneck hillibilly with no history or culture whatsoever
that's actually cute

probably on Sup Forums, because some polish people being cunts on a chinese cartoonboard it really dictates how everyone in that country is

99% of the reason people hate nationalities and countries here other than roleplaying

I instinctually hate Serbia. I don't even know why.

I think it's because of WWI. They basically ruined the world.

In the case of Poland it actually does. They really are a nation of resentful, bitter losers. Those posters don't come out of nowhere.

France

Poland is shit but at least it ain't Moldova

>uneducated and ignorant
That comes from American.

>a nation of resentful, bitter losers

I'll bite it. At least we enter the game, even if we lose it eventually; as long as we play nowever, there's a hope for us. Meanwhile Russia is just one great philosophical shrug: there's no hope, so it's not worth it.

for u

Don't forget horse meat and let me reiterate: THIEVES. Seriously, everyone else in East Europe hates them for a reason

Ireland and even more the Irish people

RULE BRITANNIA, BLOODY RULE 'EM!

No reason? That just sounds absurd, how can you hate something for no reason?

And this is why everyone hates the Jews.

>biggest cry babies
>generally big self-pity filled assholes
>WAAAH WHY EVERYONE HERE HATES AMERICANS

>live in filth and shit
>SHART

>short sighted
>lmao let's bomb the fuck outta everything, those sand niggers need some gud ole merican freedums xDDD

>uneducated and ignorant
>American education
Could you get any more hypocritical, you lard wagon?

everyone seems to hate the jews for no reason :/

New Zealand.
That's about it.

>for no reason

>Follow us willingly to bomb some mudshits
>Complain
TYPICAL
POLLACK

They have reasons, they're just mostly faulty.

Well fuck you too leaf, you're like a gay version of USA.
>a rusek wondering why poles are so bitter and mean to him
>rosija dindu nuffin, just let it go ((((
every time

>Faulty
How's about how everything wrong in the world at this second is all because of Israel shredding up the Middle East, causing infighting and getting the West involved?

>people unironically think the jews are to blame for eveything

fucking lul

I'm not complaining, westcucks are. I don't care about rapefugees.
But it's irrelevant, the point is that you're a nation of self-righteous dicks who never think or care about the consequences of what they do, so your accusations of being short-sighted are laughable. The pot calling the kettle black.

Fuck off to israel you disgusting kike-lover.

also
>be American
>whine about the cunt with literally the highest support ratings for USA in Europe
TYPICAL
BURGER
God, I wish this retarded nation would finally wake up and realize Uncle Sam is no friend of theirs

Every country hates Portugal for some reason, even the balkans.

>Uncle Sam is no friend of theirs
finally, the only reason for europeans to love USA is that they're far from you, they're our Russia 2bh

nah, I think Portugal is cute :3

japan

>they're our Russia
Yeah
They're a Russia that managed to take over global popculture, so they get to keep that "good guys" label

USA is Israel 2.0, so he only has to cross the border

Well that sounds bitter sresu

No such thing.

If only Albania. But actually there is a reason, it's because I heard to many rumours about Albanian drug mafia which flooded all European countries and did a lof of money by organ selling in Kosovo.

I remember when a GM manager form the US moved here with his family few years ago.

They took dry food, light bulbs, blankets, first aid meds and so on because the thought that are entering a warzone or something.

As far as i know they didn't even open those boxes yet.

That gives you some insight on american knowledge.

wtf sometimes i just don't understand them.
are we as crazy in their eyes as they are in ours?

Shouldn't you be blaming the Brits?

Good job proving his point, if you actually believe Israel is responsible for everything wrong with the world than you are literally mentally retarded

What are you talking about, everyone loves Portugal.

They always put our flag in lights on their streets.

New world, US in particular is very autonomous, it's like you have a feeling (if you ever visited US) that they are self sufficient from the rest of the world , which is false ofc.

Do you feel threatened by Iran?

I love Poland!

I only hate the ones of them that are super patriotic about their little shithole when they don't even live there anymore. It's always 3rd worlders from shitholes that are extremely patriotic about their home country while living in another one.

No. My opinion on Muslim countries is this, fuck them. They're total shit and no threat. Keep Muslims out of the rest of the world and they're no threat. Muslim countries will never be united enough or competent enough to deal with Israel.

>ignorant
Yes
>uneducated
No, we just learn important topics, not history or geography

>we just learn important topics, not history or geography
>american education
that's why your society is going to shit

just wanted to say if i had the chance i would steal and rape your lil sister

suck my cock and give me a job

We spend our whole lives being told you can go to college, do manual labor, or be a complete failure. We'd be China 2.0 if our culture wasn't so laid back on whether you fail or not in life.

Geography and history are normally electives that people normally only take out of interest or for an easy class.

plot twist: history and Geography are general culture, a society without it becomes dumb and easily manipulable by the media and politicians

sounds familiar? I see it in particular in the whole ''WE WUZ'' thing, if niggers knew a shit about Egypt besides it's in Africa and had pharaos they would know there were only 2 or 3 niggers as kings there, and probably no african american have anything to do with them, because slaves weren't taken from that part of Africa

Sweden

but we have a reason for hate those FUCKING niggers.

>history and Geography are general culture, a society without it becomes dumb and easily manipulable by the media and politicians

Most states require students to take a year long class of American History. We also pay attention to the big faults in the past (i.e. great depression, WWII) but we can't be bothered to learn other countries' cultures. Movements such as BLM exist and get support because of younger people that choose to be blindly bias to their own side.