ITT: Ways to identify yourself as a Sup Forumstant IRL

A few things I've tried to meet other Sup Forumstants at my college:

>studying in the library
>start humming Time Machine Modulus

>watch theneedledrop in public with the sound turned up
>pretend I didn't know my headphones were unplugged

>name drop Death Grips and Bottomless Pit in class (Calculus II)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTI_hM3RjEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are autistic.

>watch theneedledrop in public with the sound turned up
>pretend I didn't know my headphones were unplugged
this hurt to read

This is pretty cringeworthy. Just look for the memers on Facebook.

>humming TMM
Did you emulate the wah pedal with your mouth?

Didn't you post this like 6 months ago

Trying to let others know you browse Sup Forums is emberassing. You either find out naturally not you don't

This is fucking sad

Why? You'll probably turn up to be that weird guy if you act like this.

Stalk all over the place and look for peers that like certain artist pages on Facebook or have lastfm accounts.

I don't have proof but I'm pretty sure a friends of mine was a mutant back in the day, maybe he still is one. I mean, seriously who in 2010 would even bother listening to Death Grips, Spirit They're Gone Spirit They've Vanished and Mastodon?

Jesus christ OP, just stop

i'd hit you just for forcing myself and other people to hear fantanos voice ever

I use needle drop words when asked the time. so like if it's 7:15 i'll say it's a light 7. also i have a couple shirts with pepe on them and a macintosh plus one

You_irl

youtube.com/watch?v=lTI_hM3RjEs

ur not real

Why would you WANT people to know you come to this awful place?

Prepare ure lemon

kek'd

fucking cringed. just do a meet up you pathetic flid

fuck you. i've met 2 other people from mu because of my macintosh plus shirt and gotten a lot of compliments from my frog shirts

I lurk on Sup Forums during off hours when on at uni and not at my computer.

Not because I want show that I browse Sup Forums it anything, but because I don't give a fuck anymore.

And they sound like total faggots.

i liek mems too!!11
XDD

you fucking autist I knew someone like you. keyword knew. he chose a different uni and i havent spoken to him since.

Please stop doing that. This is fucking cringey.

gay as fuck tbqh

you have 3 options
keep wearing the shirts and never make friends
lose the shirts
off yourself

why do you guys hate memes so much? i also have a DG shirt thats helped me meet people at school but none of them our mutants

>be me
>at a NMH concert
>seen a guy wearing a t-shirt with pictures if mu-core albums art on the front and "Sup Forums" written on the back
>mfw

I list off as many mu-core albums as I can off the top of my head like a secret mu greeting

keep online shit online, it's tacky

jus wear a damn shirt nigga baka

If Sup Forums is a deep part of your identity then there's something wrong with you. On the same level as people who go to Reddit meetups.

I wear my Scaruffi shirt to indie concerts and my Japanese studies classes but no one ever says anything

I just wanna meet more people like me is all

what was he like user
tell us a story
nice shirt

>wanting to identify yourself as a Sup Forumstant
>or as a user of any board on this website

oh shit thats golden

It's weird he was listening to death grips in 2010 considering their first EP came out in 2011

I would avoid you like the plague. I already have a few Sup Forumstant friends who lurk like I do, yet aren't obnoxious or latch onto Sup Forumscore or fantano. Much more worthwhile to be friends with people who actually invest most of their time working on music instead of sharing memes.

The closest I have been to Sup Forums irl is hearing the kid in the dorm room next to mine play Death Grips at like 11:00 at night. Never talked to him anyways, he was a tool.

>be at an antlers show
>at least 4-5 neckbeards, most of them alone, all wearing cargo shorts and swan t shirts

Shit wtf was I thinking, I meant 2012

How are they live, btw?

Can't rly remeber the details, he was a decent looking guy, kinda slim. He was hanging around with a bunch of his equally hipsterish friends.

Have you tried wearing an autism speaks shirt with a propeller cap, user?

I work in a Mental Institution and this is the most autistic thing I've read all day.

They put on a good show, they make each song quite lengthy with atmospheric jam sessions. The crowd was dead still the entire time, and the band afterwards only seemed interested in talking to all the tumblrinas

I see people do this sometimes. Good part about it is that if they wanna be open about being a Sup Forums idiot I can insult them in public like it's Sup Forums

hey this is pretty good, not cringe at all

When the professor asked me for an answer for a question I stood up and recited Scaruffi's Beatles pasta.