youtube.com/watch?v=SiXMm9gZl5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for muse

SECOND FOR COLDPLAY

Third for Oasis

nth for thom's awful fit

Where'd you park your car?

Will this be AOTY?

>Half of my love reversed towards the end.
Its about his divorce, right?

of course

If its 7/10 or above it will AOTY
If its 5-6/10 it will be daring experiment that produced mixed results but also moments of pure beauty
If its 3-4/10 it will a placeholder album that shows promise for Radiohead's late career
If its 2/10 there will be no reviews. Fantano and Pitchfork will kill themselves
If its 1/10 it will be AOTY

This goes beyond me, beyond you is about his children.

We are just happy to serve you might be to.

That is if he isn't secretly a Christian, in which case it's another religious song.

He confirmed in an interview he's a Christian.

Link? I've never seen it.

Another alternate quote for the end is apparently "half of my life".

So maybe it's about a mid-life crisis, and how he's been daydreaming his whole life.

Could also explain the full rick fashion.

No he's not

More interesting than burn the witch at least.

How would this album have been received if it had been released by Radiohead?

*tips*
Dumb fucking atheists, he lives in a Christian country so by default you should assume he is a Christian until proven otherwise.

>No he's not
He's never commented on his religiosity, and a large chunk of his work involves sprituality.

And Give Up The Ghost is a straight up bible quote with Christian platitudes (under the guise of a suicide song).

Perfect

I'm not an atheist.

I'm much edgier than that.

I'm agnostic and I live in the same country as Thom, you fucking idiot.

The same exact way because it's a garbage album, even by Coldplay's low ass standards

>Britain
>Christian

Not well at all, it's still a fucking unfinished joke

lol... mate.

Who else /disappointed/ here?

fuck off

Burn the Witch is the best track of the past few decades, if not of all time

Anyone else think this has been their most accessible album in a long time?

i agree... what was up with the get up? he needs to daydream into a clothing store and barber shop

It's not even out yet you cunt

>making an opinion on an album of which you haven't even heard 6-12 songs of

alright m8

i hope they will do another from the basement, the tkol one is amazing

STOP
THE
COLDPLAY
RIPOFF
MEME

>the tkol one is amazing
Agreed.

I really wish it was available in higher quality.

Kek'd at the edited image. Great job, friendo!

I'm talking about the new track retard

I live in Oxford and have been on Green Peace rambles with Thom. He is a Christian.

It exists in FLAC, ripped from the dvd

hi where is the mega link

>watch daydreaming for the first time
>holy fuck that was beautiful i can't wait for this album
>scroll down
>first comment is some snarky shit from melon head

FUCK OFF

Still has huge roll off doesn't it?

If not - can you share?

Do you listen to Coldplay?

woah hey man this was a really good post man

this is a quality meme. keep it up.

Can they do it? Can they get another 10? Can they defeat MBDTF for album of the decade and three peat?

Yeah Kanye's a hack, as evidenced by TLOP and Yeezus

>MBDTF
>album of the decade
lolwat

>MBDTF
>album of the decade
What are you on?

I'm just saying both songs released so far sound like Yung_RHeadFan remixed Coldplay's greatest hits.

>ye nigga slap in some reversed vocals, that'll sound artsy as fukk
>ye bruh get them strangs in there gimme that crescendo
>at the end get all menacing son, throw em off, they'll call us dissonant

I meant Yeezus

Burn The Witch had me thinking we were gonna get HTTT pt. 2 but now I don't know with Daydreaming. That shit was IR as fuck, with a little bit of TKOL's experimentation left over. I think the one thing I'm really expecting is a consistent blend of live orchestration with electronic backdrops.

Yeah because some fucking edgy teenager could arrange strings as well as Jonny

You're also claiming that having dissonance and strings at all makes you sound like Coldplay, you're actually fucking retarded if you're not baiting and truly believe this

I can never tell if these posts are serious or not.

>implying this isnt exactly how radiohead has made music for the past decade

>having catchy bland strings: Coldplay
>having fucked up bland strings: Radiohead

It's the only album since 2010 that's gotten a 10 on p4k and won in album of the decade so far in 2014. I personally wouldn't say it's album of the decade.

Rick Owens x Radiohead collab when?

>If I call something an adjective without explaining myself at all it'll look like I have an argument

Anybody HAV the .WAV?

just a friendly reminder if you like Radiohead's new garbage you are literally plebbit.

>muh notes of johnny

There are more publications than Pitchfork. You don't even agree with them, why listen to them?

I do.

Let's not kid ourselves, MBDTF would be the consensus pick for best album of the decade by critics so far. The only other album that stands a chance would be TPAB

Is there a single fanbase more insecure than Radiohead fans?

Like it or not they're still the predominant taste makers, though I do think their stock has fallen considerably recently.

If I'm gonna choose a list to give a shit about it will be p4k tho.

if you like new radiohead, please post age. if you are 30+ and like anything past "Hail to the Thief" (which was only good because it shit on bush) you need to relearn music.

>Radiohead fans discussing the music and most of the board generally liking it
>Le epin memers spamming "muh Coldplay" in every thread they find

Who's really insecure here?

Yeah, I bought it.
$3 man. Worth it.

if radiohead did a collaboration with zedd i think even pitchfork would give the album an immediate 0

>a large portion of the people who listened to Burn the Witch say "hmm this sounds an awful lot like Coldplay! Weird!"
>YOU'RE ALL JUST MEMERS GET OUT OF MY THREAD WE ALL LOVE COLDPLAY REEEEEEEE

Just because it's a popular opinion doesn't mean it's being spammed, boyo.

Is this the new boards of canada?

lmao

>BoC
>vocals

Because it doesn't sound like fucking Coldplay at all and anyone who isn't a retard recognizes that putting strings in a song with falsetto vocals is not a registered trademark of Coldplay

i liked the lead singer better when he had shorter hair.

i do like that they changed their name from coldplay to radiohead though. it's a lot cooler even if the music is just repetitive retard wailing.

I'll bite, BTW sounded fucking nothing like VLV except for both having strings. The only reason it was brought up is cus "Hurr durr, Coldplay ripped off Radiohead and became successful so now Radiohead are ripping them off".

Anyone who brings this shit up is a fucking dumbass who listens to music only ironically

Yeah you're right senpai, autists like this guy totally aren't baiting

welcome to Sup Forums

Someone explain this to me

These songs are fucking boring trash. Is this just one massive ruse? Is everyone just pretending to like Radiohead because "Its Radiohead"

I literally get bored listening to the songs theyve put out

anyone else getting björk vibes?

Daydreaming is excellent and would get a lot of love if it was on someone else's record, OPN, Tim Hecker, James Ferraro etc etc. This seems like it's a really weird time to be a really big band. Plus the bar is set so high for Radiohead, they like exist on this different plane of judgment from anyone else. Super fans love everything they do and sometimes Radiohead is shit on unfairly because of those super fans. Some of those fans are annoying and pretentious as hell but Radiohead themselves are not pretentious. It's not their fault that they occupy this space. I'm not sure they really get it either, esp in the States.

>tfw really want to buy the wav but mommy won't led you her credit card
stupid bitch whore

Name your favorite artists.

hey d000ds muh P I T C H F O RK (the people with the best taste in music) just named youtube.com/watch?v=SiXMm9gZl5s the best new album!!! wow they have such good taste in muuuusic!

tbhfam you know the music industry feeds you shit because you're too stupid to realize it's shit right?

Oasis

>don't go on Sup Forums for a couple of hours
>great new song plus album release date
Damn. I'm never leaving again.

>you're only listening ironically!!!
>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a retard!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fellas, relax. Can I just know what your opinions are of Coldplay? Do you hate them or are they not bad?

the instrumental sounds kinda like Eno

It's b8

its better than btw

A popular band put out music that wasn't to your taste. Not terribly difficult to grasp.

did coldplay and radiohead merge or something? the new album sounds great!

This is thoms blackstar. He will kill himself after its release.

You don't like it. It's okay to not like things y'know.

radiohead best band of all time t b h

FULL RICK

Everyones cumming themselves likes its the second coming.

The songs are boring. I dont understand how you can think they arent.

100% agree with you. radiohead is trash after amnesiac but brand loyalty fags can't kill themselves fast enough so radiohead will continue to try less and less and be worse and worse...

late career money grab and these faggots cheer them on instead of asking for dick to be removed from their asses.

bocals