Does your country have any disputed territory?

Does your country have any disputed territory?

Mine doesn't, everyone bows down to Brazilian sovereignty.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys have dusputed territories all around the world with every zoo that houses primates

You guys have dusputed territories all around the world with every zoo that houses primates

Falklands, Gibraltar, Chicagos Islands, parts of Antarctica and Rockall (until recently).

Not that I am aware of 1bh

I meant Chagos Islands, not Chicagos Islands, derp.

But we have Ilha Brasileira, disputed between us, Uruguay and the Argies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Island

PS: Maldivas son Britanicas jajajajaa

yes. all of denmark, finland norway and iceland should belong to us.

Our rightfull clay was stolen.

>disputed between us, Uruguay and the Argies
>and the Argies

At least read the article before spreading it around lad

give me back my clay!
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>disputed
nuff said

Only territory that's disputed between states, i.e. Lake Tahoe between Nevada and California

what about Guantanamo Bay?

Interesting, I wonder what would happen if you commit a crime within that area.

Leased to us I believe.

hello son how are you son

yes.

give it back.

America and Canada have pic.
It's Machias Seal Island between Maine, USA and New Brunswick, Canada. Both claim ownership.
Canada maintains a lighthouse there, has invested 10 million dollars in it, and keeps coast guard personnel there year round.
America doesn't do shit.

No one would care except that the waters around the island are the best lobster fishing grounds on earth.

>northern ireland
no

>leave a bottle of Danish schnapps or Canadian whiskey

Classy as fuck desu

I can guarantee the states doesn't give a fuck, and that this is some non existing battle the canadians dreamed up to feel relevant.

party island

Since it's a lake, you'll probably be detained by whichever state is patrolling the area, or they'll apprehend you wherever you dock.

Hell, one of my co-workers was driving from Sacramento to Reno when a Nevada highway patrolman cited him for a hit & run that happened while he was still in California

>not being reasonable

Hans island between us and Denmark
basically every once in a while, either us or denmark plants a flag on the island and leaves a bit of booze for the other

Rockall is an integral part of the Faroe Islands

Just Googled it. It appears to be a rock with a fuckton of birds and birdshit all over it. What value does it have?

are americans now so jewed they think everything has to be of monetary value to be valuable?

Every country that has land with seaborders, has the right to a certain amount of territorial waters. The island is worthless in it self, it is the water surrounding it that is valuable.