/DEATH GRIPS YELLOW VINYL EDITION/

IT SOLD OUT

DON'T WORRY BROS, YOUR PURCHASE REALLY WAS *****RARE******

Other urls found in this thread:

newburycomics.com/products/death_grips-bottomless_pit_exclusive_lp?variant=19604334214
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2Oj57OJYA
twitter.com/bbpoltergiest/status/728671334159409153
instagram.com/p/BFEwGT3zUEf/
downforeveryoneorjustme.com/thirdworlds.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank god

I thought I fell for the meme

time to get the blue one bros
newburycomics.com/products/death_grips-bottomless_pit_exclusive_lp?variant=19604334214

>Hesitated buying it
>Did it anyway
Feels damn good

Does anyone know the quantity count? All it said was "extremely limited"

bout 350

First yellow
Now blue
which color is next?

damn I should have bought a couple to sell to idiots

oh my god bitch

lel
also i noticed that it's the the two main colors of the back cover

Why?

well if you're into that sorta thing

Please buy our 5th limited edition orange album special edition hot topic release

LOL

GOD DAMN IT

ok

HEH

didn't notice that cool

Got mine. AMERICA AMERICA

that's one of the worst memes that ever existed

nice

don't talk to me or dat boi ever again

trips confirm

i don't get it

You sound bitter that you didnt get a yellow one boy

wait wait what wait
why
which one is ****rarer****?
I only got the yellow one since I know ****rarity**** is eaten up like hotcakes by DG fans

why the fuck is my harvest digital download 243 kbps

you're annoying and stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2Oj57OJYA

Blue is limited to 750 copies while yellow is in the thousands

Why are they cleaning up sugar from the floor with their hands?

idk man do you think we'd be as infatuated with this band if we had all the answers to what they do and what they mean?

yellow is from thirdworls/harvest so it's theoretically more official :)))))

muh favorite color

hmm
they prob have this @ rasputin / amoeba
they sold me JD a day early :)

kek

What's the point of yellow or blue vinyls? I thought all this stuff was supposed to be black.

it sells more, some people will buy both the yellow and blue on impulse because they are limited

So it's basically marketing for the retarded?

literally nothing

they just made the first batch out of yellow plastic so they can do a limited edition meme

pretty much, and that's coming from someone that almost bought a yellow one. i was too late and ending up just buying the black one.

it's a cool collector's item for fans, but really its marketing tactic (given how fast they sold out, it works really well)

You got a digital download? I bought the yellow vinyl last night and I still haven't gotten mine yet.

check your harvest account under "my files and videos"

I have been frequently since last night and it's still just saying "You have not made any orders for digital goods." I've emailed customer service twice and nothing.

Who are you to judge the memes ?

it was around like 4000 we got fucked lol

Do you guys plan on spinning the yellow vinyl? I got one but now I'm conflicted on whether i should open it since it's limited

Why is it more exensive?

don't be a fucking loser, I'm spinning my blue vinyl. keeping shit sealed and reselling is for virgins

i got a direct link in my email

twitter.com/bbpoltergiest/status/728671334159409153

didnt see this get posted in any thread because im blind

this

I also haven't gotten that either. All I got was my order confirmation. I really just wish customer service would fucking email me back and give me my download.

yeah

I'm going to spin it a lot, like my previous dg vinyls

original was pretty good

i don't know why this shit makes me laugh so hard

dont worry, their rip is bad anyway

Well, it's less about the rip than it is the fact that I paid for it and how come other people are getting theirs and I'm not for some reason.

what the hell? i just checked and all the tracks are around 270 kbps. why would that even happen

haven't got mine either and i ordered it before the instagram post for presales was even up

Well, at least I'm not alone in this. Still, though. I wonder why some of us are being left out?

instagram.com/p/BFEwGT3zUEf/

downforeveryoneorjustme.com/thirdworlds.net

Yeah did mine and now just waiting for an email confirmation

I'm mainly wondering what's taking Customer Service so long to get back? I really wish they had an online chat option or a phone number instead of just emails they could easily ignore. I emailed once at like 1:30am last night and another time like 30 minutes ago. And their customer service hours are pretty shitty/weird too: Mon. to Fri. 10am to 6pm.

Customer Service number 18442787255

"Press 1 for Trash"

#RESIST #CAPITALISM

lmao

Who the fuck is Newbury Comics and why are they able to get these exclusive pressings?

Does anyone actually have the stems?
a mirror would be nice, the download keeps failing for me.

literally just bought the blue even though i bought the yellow earlier today... i am a product of a marketing scheme

damn...

anyone have the higher quality leak with the new version of hot head?

this is his best review in years

nevermind, someone posted it on reddit

Well it's only email customer support. Just wait it out for the next few business days see what happens probably backed up with orders

Yeah, I guess. I'm just confused as to why they didn't just make the digital download a very automatic thing after the order was finished. It just seems like they made it harder for themselves in the end.

DAMN
A
M
N

>fuck you in half

Is this a better or worse line than "I fuck the music, I make it cum?"

They have a digital download after you place the order but it doesn't save on the account page for some reason

trips have spoken
newfags kindly fuck off

It didn't for me. I checked everywhere after I immediately bought it and have probably re-read my confirmation email about 50 times checking to see I've missed anything.

shut up and just download the flac

Ehh just wait it out should be getting something eventually. In the mean time just download it or stream it

>flac
>2016

I might. I've just had a really stressful week and I was just really looking forward to this so when it got fucked up I got a lot more anxious/angry than I reasonably or logically should have. Sorry for kind of shitting up the thread.

Be nice.

wew i caved for that coloured vinyl meme
regardless of how limited this is compared to the yellow one i can at least take solace in knowing theyll get flipped on discogs for +£100

do you guys think the blue will sell for a good amount on discogs by the end of july? i wanna make some money by then to get a GP on vinyl

i bought 1 blue and 1 yellow but i want to keep the yellow one

Don't worry about it brah hope things work out for you

Depends on what the number of yellows pressed was
Anything DG and limited edition is a surefire moneymaker on discogs but if the yellow is more limited than the blue I could see it going for probably twice as much, with the blue still being about $60+

well they made 750 copies of the blue... they definitely made wayy more of the yellow, people are saying around 4000+

i think the reason blue isnt sold out now is jsut because death grips hasnt posted about it so people arent really too exposed to it. but its definetly more limited than the yellow.

anyway, a 30 dollar profit just doesnt really seem worth the hassle so i guess ill just hold onto both if it comes to that

Do you guys just collect vinyls? Or do you play them too? If so, what record player do you have?

I love the way they look, but it seems like an expensive hobby and I don't what I should buy to play them.

both. i dont play my rare records though.

Sweet, I don't feel bad about missing yellow anymore
And that $60 estimate was just out of my ass, if it's severely more limited than the yellow than I can see +$100 for sure
AT-LP120 should be any vinyl babby's first turntable

yup, I play the money store on my crosley all the time, I got it from urban outfitters

If you are looking to sell anything it's a investment of waiting could be a year before it can be profitable

>Paying twenty eight American dollars plus shipping for less than forty minutes of music because it's a different color

haha no thanks

Thanks, man.