Who here /self hating/?

Who here /self hating/?

I'm Russian and I hate everything about it. Wish I was anything else except for Asian. Even being Pajeet would have been better. I just completely don't identify with the culture. I hate everything about it.

Hitler was right, it'd have been better if we were killed I think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhhC_N6Bm_s
youtube.com/watch?v=WfpZmzd79gg&list=PLuhD3S196pzHdtR2ZUhmxkN0-6Nq6k5dK&index=18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha lol

Sure thing, Keith.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhhC_N6Bm_s

We really aren't human

Russians have GOAT writers and history, man

It's just now in the present, Russian culture is shit either nostalgically looking to soviet times or trying to ape western culture.

But really historically Russia was pretty chill. It's just Soviet Union that destroyed anything good, in my opinion.

Im living in the present man. Not in the 1300's

And everything Russian fucking sucks right now. I can't think of a single positive thing.
Wait. - Maybe one. At least we aren't niggers. That's it, but we're dangerously close to it too

Prove you're Russian, cyka.

How?

You aren't Russian, you're Canadian

There is something different about Russians. They have degeneracy and self-destruction deeply rooted into their brain. However you should worry about yourself as an individual, and not see yourself only as a Russian. Go vape something and calm down.

I like to think so too user, thanks for saying it I am pretty ashamed of even being slightly related

I want to just forget it all and become a regular Canadian man. Any other culture would've been cool. Id have loved to be a pajeet or something. Even black would be neat

Instead I'm cursed from birth

Should I change my name? I don't want to ever be associated with being subhuman again

Passport and timestamp would help.

Man, I don't think that having some matriochkas is worst than a Forced marriage.

Just learn more about your heritage and your ancestry.
Maybe you'll love Russian food or something like that.

>Dig up your passport to prove to Cannibals on a cambodian imageforum you are truly Russian

Why bother? I'm not making a ludicrous claim or something

Yes, change it to John Smith or something

You're Finno-Ugric, I can tell from your self-loathing

Just try to hang in there, drink some hard liquor to dull you pain and kill yourself when the time is right. That's what we all do.

All of it sucks

The food is shit, the history is trash, culture is absolute shit-tier. Whatever I'm going to change my name, try to forget russian and tell everyone I'm some sort of anglo

Try being Balkan

as a human i do not have any value and i should be killed

say this in russian: Backseats of cars are not meant for donkey transportation

You can do the honors yourself

How to record vocaroo on phone

How the fuck is being Russian worse than being a Pajeet?

Kinda. I'm half Ukrainian half Jewish and think both are memes. In real life I tell people I'm Russian. I hate living in Israel and hated Ukraine too.

Pajeets have good hair genetics and you guys seem to have a cool inner community in countries you immigrate to

write it

>tfw never write in Russian so kind of forgot alphabet
Kek I can do phonetically though but it looks retarded

hates russians

will good music change your mind???

youtube.com/watch?v=WfpZmzd79gg&list=PLuhD3S196pzHdtR2ZUhmxkN0-6Nq6k5dK&index=18

Hitler admitted your people were the master race though. When questioned about Germany's cities falling to Russians in the final hours of his life, he replied "they belong to the strong people of the East."

>have good hair genetics
So you're balding? And no we don't have good hair genetics, where did you get that from?

I don't even need to talk about Russia's amazing history and culture, most Russians are white and that alone puts them above Pajeets.

>Pajeets
>shit on streets
>have small dicks
>are short and ugly
>have shitty accents
>smell like shit
>etc.
Can't think of anything bad about Russians. And there is not a single country on this planet that doesn't outright hate us, at least Russians get along with other slavs and whites.

Being Russian >>> Being Pajeet by a light year. Obviously being white is the best but I'd choose to be pretty much anything over being Pajeet, except for Asian. Nothing wrong with being Asian but both blacks and Asians are as far away from whites as possible but at least with being black you're far more likely to be tall and have a bigger dick.

Self-hate is fine since it improves critical thinking but it looks like you are jealous of others success and not self hating.
Try to accomplish something in your life and then decide whether we should be gassed or not.

Indian culture is probably older than Russian culture

Most of our current understanding of math started in India (then Muslims took it from you and then we took it from them)

Lots of religions started in India
Languages started there
White people actually originate there

And today your culture is fine
You have great movies with dank songs
You put stuff on Mars or whatever
You have a large country of many different religions without killing each other

You can get better of course, I hope you will, but you are still better than Pakistan or Bangladesh for example.

China is better though, I have to say that.

я дyмaю ты пpocтo oпyщeнaя oмeжкa
вздёpниcь, няшa :3