en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Germany#Effects_during_the_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Recognition of Polish genocide when?

>0.2% of Iceland

That sounds like 2 guys tops

Poland got a big piece of Germany as a gift after WW2 to be frank. Far bigger than what Jews were given.

Bastards deserved it.

Technically they were Polish citizens. It's only they had different plan for their own future than taking over, let's say, Koenigsberg.

>Germans thought this was a good idea

Kek

Holy shit I didn't know Poland had lost that many people during WW2

∽1% here, and we wern't in the war. UK, France, Italy, Belgium should be ashamed, they did nothing

Do you have World War I map that shows the same thing?

Sorry for not getting killed?

Low quality bait.

fucking krauts and ruskies

I'm assuming it includes Jewish deportees from elsewhere liquidated in the death camps... ?

to be fair, a piece of land is enough to compensate for the loss of millions of people?

Yeah, it's pretty great to get a new land.

Of course, there were no other countries in World War II, such as Japan, or the USA, or even China

That would be quite silly

Proof?

i like this map of finland

Trolling Czech.

Those people were the most important people of the country. Doctors, engineers, thinkers. Every single one of them wiped out. For a land that looked like nuclear wasteland?

Everything was glassed to the ground.

I disagree, sure it was a good thing for the country, but I doubt that some land more made the people who lost part or their whole family happier

Hard to say, as its probably calculated according to prewar borders and citizenship. I assume it includes only Polish Jews, but also eg. Belarussians, who faced death toll even bigger than we did.

"Tens of thousands were murdered in the German campaign of extermination of the Polish intelligentsia and other elements thought likely to resist (e.g. Operation Tannenberg and Aktion AB). Catholic clergy were commonly imprisoned or otherwise persecuted and many ended up sent to their death in concentration camps.[55][56] Tens of thousands of members of the resistance and others were tortured and executed at the Pawiak prison in Warsaw.[57] From 1941, disease and hunger also began to reduce the population, as the exploitation of resources and labor, terror and Germanization reached greater intensity after the attack on the Soviet Union.[43] Poles were also deported in large numbers to work as forced labor in Germany, or taken to concentration camps.[41] About two million were transported to Germany to work as slaves and many died there.[52][i] Łapanka or random roundup, on streets or elsewhere, was one of the methods practiced by the Nazis to catch prisoners for labor.[58] Several hundred Wehrmacht brothels, for which local non-German women were forcibly recruited, operated throughout the Reich.[59] In contrast to Nazi policies in occupied Western Europe, the Germans treated the Poles with intense hostility and all Polish state property and private industrial concerns were taken over by the German state.[60][61] Poland was plundered and subjected to extreme economic exploitation throughout the war period.[62]"

yea but let's be honest, dear PiS voters. You guys are still crazy antisemits and therefor lucky that there are no Jews left in your country and you are ethnically clean (and Catholic)

More accurate information coming through

"Mass rapes were committed against Polish women and girls including during punitive executions of Polish citizens, before shooting of the women.[88] Additionally, large numbers of Polish women were routinely captured with the aim of forcing them into serving in German military brothels.[89] Mass raids were conducted by the Nazis in many Polish cities with the express aim of capturing young women, later forced to work in brothels attended by German soldiers and officers.[89] Girls as young as 15 years old, who were ostensibly classified as "suitable for agricultural work in Germany", were sexually exploited by German soldiers at their places of destination.[89]"

"As part of the plan to destroy Poland, the Germans engaged in cultural genocide in which they looted and then destroyed libraries, museums, scientific institutes and laboratories as well as national monuments and historic treasures.[106] They closed down all universities, high schools, and engaged in systematic murder of Polish scholars, teachers and priests.[107] Millions of books were burned, including an estimated 80% of all school libraries, and three-quarters of all scientific libraries.[108] Polish children were forbidden from acquiring education beyond the elementary level with the aim that the new generation of Polish leaders could not arise in the future.[107] According to a May 1940 memo from Heinrich Himmler: "The sole goal of this schooling is to teach them simple arithmetic, nothing above the number 500; writing one's name; and the doctrine that it is divine law to obey the Germans. I do not think that reading is desirable."[107] By 1941, the number of children attending elementary school in the General Government was half of the prewar number.[36] The Poles responded with the "Secret Teaching" (Tajne Nauczanie), a campaign of underground education."

I asked for proof, not some text that anyone can come up with.

What the fuck happened in Iceland? I didn't think the germs got there and I'm pretty god damn sure us or the brits didn't kill any

"Germany planned to completely remove the indigenous population of Poland beginning with the newly created Reichsgau Wartheland territory in 1939. According to the Lebensraum aim and ideology, formerly Polish lands were to be taken over by the German military and civilian settlers including Eastern European Volksdeutsche. The "Germanizing" of occupied territories by the Reich was repeatedly condemned by Nuremberg Tribunal which stated that the practice of expelling civilians was "not only in defiance of well-established rules of international law, but in complete disregard of the elementary dictates of humanity."[60] During the occupation of Poland, the number of Poles evicted by the German authorities from their homes is estimated at 2,478,000.[61][62] Up to 928,000 Poles were ethnically cleansed to make way for the foreign colonists.[63]"

"Himmler promised to eventually deport all Poles to Russia. He envisioned their ultimate end by exposure, malnutrition and overwork possibly in the Pripet Marshes where all Poles were to die during the cultivation of the marshy swamps. Plans for the mass transportation and possible creation of slave labor camps for up to 20 million Poles were also made.[67]"

RUDE. Don't just see a flag and make stupid assumptions.

I fit neither of those accusations.

I protest!

And as always, the winner is Belarus

One guy committed suicide

"While Germans enforced their policies based on racism, the Soviet administration justified their Stalinist policies by appealing to Soviet ideology.[47] In fact they initiated thorough Sovietization of the area. Immediately after their conquest of eastern Poland, the Soviet authorities started a campaign of sovietization of the newly acquired areas.[30][48] No later than several weeks after the last Polish units surrendered, on October 22, 1939, the Soviets organized staged elections to the Moscow-controlled Supreme Soviets (legislative body) of Western Byelorussia and Western Ukraine.[49] The result of the staged voting was to legitimize the Soviet annexation of eastern Poland.[29]

Subsequently, all institutions of the dismantled Polish state were closed down and reopened under the Soviet-appointed supervisors. Lwów University and many other schools were reopened soon, but they were to operate as Soviet institutions rather than continue their former legacy. Lwów University was reorganized in accordance with the Statute Books for Soviet Higher Schools. The tuition was abolished, as together with the institution's Polonophile traditions, this had prevented most of the rural Ukrainophone population from attending. The Soviets established several new chairs, particularly the chairs of Russian language and literature. The chairs of Marxism-Leninism, and Dialectical and Historical Materialism, aimed at strengthening Soviet ideology, were opened as well.[13] Polish literature and language studies ware dissolved by Soviet authorities. Forty-five new faculty members were assigned to Lwów, transferred from other institutions of Soviet Ukraine, mainly the Kharkov and Kiev universities. On January 15, 1940 the Lwów University was reopened; its professors started to teach in accordance with Soviet curricula.[50]"
It's straight from wiki, Alberto Nigerosa.

Still waiting for proof.

Battle of the Atlantic, maybe

>wikipedia
>calling me a meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland

Are you stupid?

Both Iceland and the Faroes lost approxemetly 200 men, all where fishermen sunked by german aircraf, boats, u-boats and mines.

What else should have been given then?
You simply cant come up with weird killcount to goods karmapoint systems to accurately come up with rightful compensations.
So people take material compensations because nothing else is there for the taking and who does not like to take?

>Keeps posting wikipedia
>Claims i'm stupid

You're fucking retarded.

that's fucking annoying, so you guys never even had a chance to fight back or did they just assume you were supply shipments

I want to cosign your protest, may I?

So this is the official WWII power ranking:

1. Iceland 0.2%
2. Italy 1%
3. Belgium 1%
4. UK 1%
5. Yugoslavia 6.5%
6. Russia 14%
7. Bulgaria 0.4%
8. Finland 2.6%
9. Albania 2.8%
10. Romania 4%
11. Hungary 6.3%
12. Germany 9%
13. Denmark 0.1%
14. Norway 0.3%
15. France 1.3%
16. Czechoslovakia 2.1%
17. Netherlands 3.5%
18. Greece 4.5%
19. Poland 17%

Winners low casualities > Winners high casualities > Losers low casualities > Losers high casualities > Fast surreders low casualities > Fast surreders high casualities

I'm not the one using wikipedia as a historical source.

W-w-wait ... where is?

Oh.

What else do you want you fucking piece of shit?

Stormfront.org as source?

You're missing quite a few countries lad

Yes, my good sir. Your protest is hereby incorporated by reference.

So huzzah!

Books or historical archives.

Stop replying to Picolé

I apologise, fellow Protestant

What are British aircraft and mines?

Those are the countries in the OP pic

You didn't win Tony

World War 1 deaths.

Achas que o Picolé está acordado as estas horas?

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm not european, but if you were polish and you had lost all your family in the war, would you be happy because your country got more land?

There are citations there you know?

Just scroll it down.

Luther was probably the worst of Jew-haters, and among the most influential down through the centuries.

Try again.

We were providing fish to the allies. Some times the Germans were nice and let the crew get off the ship before it was sunk.

Do you have it as a percentage of the country?

Sei lá

there are sources there.

he's trolling you

The Krauts gassed a lot of non-Jewish Poles along with most of the Jewish Poles. Plus they were "liberated" by Russians who did shit like the Katyn Massacre and sitting on their ass during the Warsaw uprising.

That's all I have m8, hopefully some others will have more graphs to post about WW1.

Sure "citations".

History is written by the victors buddy.

He is, but what he's doing is like playing soccer with cut head of referee. Some things are fun and trolllable, and some are not.

is this the comfiest invasion of all time?
Well, except for that suicidal guy.

Poles are included in Russian pieces.

German Empire?

At least a vague feeling of one shitty thing less happening overall.
Reperations exist, so they seem to be wanted by people.who were wronged or else theyd never be demanded in the first place.

U.S. invasion of Iraq.

"Mission accomplished!"

For about two weeks.

WWI battles
Battle name (Belligerents) / Casualities per day
*at least 3 days of battle, at least 10k total casualities

1. First Battle of the Marne (G vs F,B) / 37.500
2. Operation Michael (G vs F,B) / 30.914
3. Third Battle of the Aisne (G vs F,B,U) / 23.364
4. Battle of the Ardennes (G vs F) / 20.000
5. Battle of Tannenberg (R vs G) / 18.000
6. Eighth Battle of the Isonzo (I vs A) / 16.667
7. Battle of Vittorio Veneto (I vs A) / 15.678
8. Battle of the Piave River (I vs A) / 15.055
9. Ninth Battle of the Isonzo (I vs A) / 14.400
10. Battle of Amiens (G vs F,B,U) / 13.800
11. Battle of Charleroi (G vs F) / 13.667
12. Second Battle of the Masurian Lakes (R vs G) / 13.513
13. Second Battle of the Marne (G vs F,B,U,I) / 11.814
14. Montenegrin Campaign (A vs M) / 11.308
15. First Battle of the Masurian Lakes (R vs G) / 11.250
16. Brusilov Offensive (R vs G,O,A) / 10.615
17. Battle of Lorraine (G vs F) / 10.542
18. Battle of the Lys (G vs F,B,Be,P,U) / 10.435
19. Third Battle of Monte Grappa (I vs A) / 10.200
20. Battle of Kolubara (A vs S) / 10.194
21. Battle of Jugla (R vs G) / 10.000
22. Battle of Rawa (R vs A) / 10.000
23. Eleventh Battle of the Isonzo (I vs A) / 9.731
24. Battle of Kraśnik (R vs A) / 9.667
25. Battle of Asiago (I vs A) / 8.889
26. Sixth Battle of the Isonzo (I vs A) / 7.736
27. Great Retreat (R vs G,A) / 7.609
28. Tenth Battle of the Isonzo (I vs A) / 7.500
29. Battle of the Somme (G vs F,B) / 7.466
30. Lake Naroch Offensive (R vs G) / 7.416

Man how embarrassing must be in retrospect
"Oh man I don't want to die I don't want to fight... this is gonna be horrible... I might as well just off myself"

Imagine the egg on his face after the invasion

31. Battle of Cambrai (G vs B) / 7.333
32. Battle of Arras (G vs B) / 7.128
33. Battle of Neuve Chapelle (G vs B) / 7.067
34. Battle of Grand Couronné (G vs F) / 6.600
35. Battle of the Vistula River (R vs G,A) / 6.499
36. Seventh Battle of the Isonzo (I vs A) / 6.400
37. Third Battle of the Isonzo (I vs A) / 6.324
38. Meuse-Argonne Offensive (G vs F,U,Si) / 6.213
39. Battle of Loos (G vs B) / 6.089
40. Battle of La Malmaison (G vs F) / 6.000
41. Battle of Cer (A vs S) / 5.400
41. Second Battle of the Isonzo (I vs A) / 5.200
43. Second Battle of Artois (G vs F,B) / 4.961
44. Second Battle of Cambrai (G vs B,U) / 4.944
45. Gorlice–Tarnów Offensive (R vs G,A) / 4.788
46. Second Battle of Champagne (G vs F) / 4.477
47. Battle of Caporetto (I vs A,G) / 4.074
48. Battle of Passchendaele (G vs F,Be,B) / 4.049
49. Baranovichi Offensive (R vs G) / 4.043
50. Third Battle of Artois (G vs F,B) / 3.928

I have books that say the commies were evil and Franco a hero. If the dictatorship still existed those would be the books used to write wikipedia regardless of truth.

Still asking for proof on the gas chambers.

Brits lost 400,000 people
France lost 200,000
Belgium lost 15,000
Italy lost 300,000

Britain was 6th in most people lost
Italy was 6th
France was 12th

% doesn't matter. All those people literally died for all of us, that's not nothing. You might be nothing but the rest of us aren't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Germany#Effects_during_the_war

51. Battle of Saint-Mihiel (G vs F,U) / 3.625
52. Second Battle of Ypres (G vs F,Be,B) / 3.595
53. Fourth Battle of the Isonzo (I vs A) / 3.548
54. Bergmann Offensive (R vs O) / 3.375
55. Battle of Łódź (R vs G) / 3.077
56. Suvla Bay,Gallipoli (B vs O) / 3.050
57. First Battle of Ypres (G vs F,Be,B) / 2.997
58. Battle of Ctesiphon (B vs O) / 2.700
59. Battle of Verdun (G vs F) / 2.429
60. First Battle of Monte Grappa (I vs A,G) / 2.357
61. Battle of Sarikamish (R vs O) / 2.333
62. Monastir Offensive (R,I,B,F,S vs A,G,Bu) / 2.099
63. Battle of Messines (G vs B) / 2.094
64. Battle of Sari Bair,Gallipoli (B vs O) / 2.010
65. Battle of Mount Ortigara (I vs A) / 2.000
66. Second Battle of the Aisne (G vs F,R) / 1.804
67. First Battle of the Isonzo (I vs A) / 1.660
68. Battle of Limanowa (R vs A) / 1.615
69. First Battle of Champagne (G vs F) / 1.586
70. Battle of Drina (A vs S) / 1.224
71. Siege of Przemyśl (R vs A) / 1.218
72. Kosovo Offensive (A,G,Bu vs S) / 1.200
73. Battle of Jerusalem (B vs O,G) / 977
74. Battle of Liège (G vs Be) / 942
75. Battle of Doiran (Bu vs B) / 824
76. Samarrah Offensive (B vs O) / 786
77. Morava Offensive (Bu vs S) / 687
78. Battle of Manzikert (R vs O) / 588
79. Erzurum Offensive (R vs O) / 500
80. Siege of Kut (B vs O) / 276
81. Battle of Hartmannswillerkopf (G vs F) / 89

You kill my grandpa, give me money.

>Luther was probably the worst of Jew-haters
I doubt his anti-Semitism was abnormal for the period. We just have many of his writings as sources.

this. this. this. this.

There is a commie Cuban Wikipedia, enjoy it.

Lemme guess: you're one of those guys who one the one hand deny the holocaust, while on the other hand thing it was fuckin' awesome.

In other words, a confused, conspiratorial-minded foot, probably with a closet-full of tin-foil tuxedos and fedoras.

Also: reptilian shape-shifters.

I blame the guys in charge of the non U.S. or U.K. forces desu.

Nope, i just prefer actual history.

You guys sure got lucky your king wasn't a retard

Stop replying Jan, it's pointless.

He's just poor man, I mean poorly equipped with mental skills and whatnot. A Poortuguese indeed.

No arguments i see, all you do is make up something about me and hide behind it.

Shit of Putin's desk first

>I doubt his anti-Semitism was abnormal for the period.

Even as someone who thinks that Luther should have been dropped into the middle of the Atlantic, I recognize that he was a man of huge influence and oratorical powers. He didn't just regurgitate the anti-Semitic canards... he compiled them, expanded upon them, and came up with own novel solutions for railing against the Jews.

He played a huge part in popularizing anti-Semitism among the German people. It should be remember that Europeans were rare particularly vicious anti-Semities -- it took clergy, unscrupulous nobles, and dogshit intelletctuals like Luther to spread Jew-hatred. Like... even in Poland, anti-Semitism is a (relatively) modern phenomenon (going back to the late 19th century -- before that, things were more or less peachy, or at a least tolerable coexistence).

Fucking hell dude link the citations in the article not the fucking article

Have you never been to university?

You're a silly man. I'm not gonna cast pearls before swine. i find mockery to be the most satisfying approach when dealing with the likes of you.

>with the likes of you

Uuuh so edgy, you don't even know me. As i said, i'm not even Natsoc, i just prefer actual history. But you prefer to hide behind lies you made up.

Were not on some academic forum. Were on chinese cartoon board and were being read here by youth of the nations mostly, not necessarily by intellectuals of any sort.