Work as projectionist at movie theatre

>work as projectionist at movie theatre
>new radiohead video while at work
Golden opportunity.

Cool story bro

>golden opportunity
For?

Fapping in the dark.

What the fuck is wrong with your dick, m8?

not having this. no!

They're a very cruel band

your movie theatre shows digital projections? that sounds retarded. if im going to see a movie in theatres and shelll out money for it i want a film reel

What kind of retarded fucking hipster are you? Film reels have shit quality, why would you pay for that instead of crisp and clear digital?

you do know that reel projectors are pretty much exclusive to large theatre venues to showcase movies that are akin to the gimmick of it all
I.E. Tarantino's strange fixation on shooting with mm reels
it's like comparing MP3 files to a vinyl player, it's the same shit in the end

Oh, you're THAT kind of hipster. Thanks for answering and have fun being different! :^)

Most theaters use digital projectors, m8.

I was on your side pal

Explain to me what a "digital projectionist" does, exactly? Is he like DJ Push Play? Just like..."Yep, that's what I'm going to watch now."

This is pretty much true.

>vinyl obsession
>muh organic sound
>film obsession
>muh organic image
And that's pretty much the extent of their positions

At the end of the day, it's just a way for nerds to jerk off, and act smug.

what de fuck

is that you Quentin?

More or less, just hitting play at the right time and being present in case something would fuck up.

>image is up for nearly an hour
great job, mods.

There are also people who jerk off about VHS like James Rolfe, despite the format being literal shit and completely fucking worthless for the last fifteen years or something..

Clearly you do not have my supreme and euphoric powers of perception. Perhaps someday you will acquire the wisdom to interpret my esoteric posts of pure, unbridled Genius.

Until then, you would be well advised to merely observe my pithyness

Seriously? Like, 7:30 is the start time and you just have to press play at 7:30? This is the job of a "digital projectionist?"

It's not deleted because that can't possibly be considered an actual genitalia.

It was relevant

Yes, they probably have to manage several films at once and do other shit, though.

So it is DJ Push Play then.

Like, "dude, I gotta press play at 7:30, 7:35, 7:45, 7:50, and then don't even get me started on the 8 hour. Man, gonna be a long night..."

I'm definitely gonna apply for this job now.
Do you need five years of film school to get it?

I am too, man. I hope not. I only have 4 years before I dropped out.