"Ilanders" and "See On See" are so boring and repetetive tracks, there's no progression in them. What's their appeal?

"Ilanders" and "See On See" are so boring and repetetive tracks, there's no progression in them. What's their appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sobAodjaEJg
forum.watmm.com/topic/53293-known-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=gufNgrRCLSI
youtube.com/watch?v=-x3WRQPDgvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're lush

theyre like the best tracks on there

u don't like dat see on see??

Yeah, redfall is clearly the worst of the lot, but even that isn't bad.

nah
youtube.com/watch?v=sobAodjaEJg

>not Yuop

At least we can all agree that known(1) is shit.

that's like the best track on there

die

forum.watmm.com/topic/53293-known-1/

that's like the worst thread on there

At least we can all agree that pt2ph8 is the most underrated track.

that thread is so perplexing to me. i can get not liking it (i love it), but i don't see how it's such a divisive or controversial track.

Dat lush crush at 3:42. That track isn't complete without letting it lead into st epreo.

youtube.com/watch?v=gufNgrRCLSI

st epreo is so close to being a proper dubstep tune

also great choices

i feel like oversteps is the only autechre album i really enjoy but even it suffers from some mediocre tracks

Unpopular opinion: every track is great.

Sometimes taken as a whole some of the tracks can feel samey, but I enjoy all of them when I listen to them individually or isolated

agreed, it's consistently good overall, but just loses out to the handful of ae albums in the upper echelons of next level shit
for me that's Untitled and Draft 7.30

youtube.com/watch?v=-x3WRQPDgvo

Yeah, I've definitely been going through a Draft phase lately - used to not be a fan but now it's one of my favorites. Confield or Chiastic or Exai will always be the most meaningful to me though.

Cipater off Chisatic , what do you think of that

One of my favorites. I remember the first time I listened to Chiastic it took me forever to get through the rest of the album because I kept replaying that track over and over. I still have trouble pinpointing where the track shifts completely.

Is this the new /ae/ thread?

So is Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae essential? Tried to listen to it but the first track turns me off

Same with me and Dael on Tri Repetae

Yes imo, there are some really nice tracks on it. At least listen to the Perlence variations and notwotwo

That's another great opener. I know everyone loves Foil but it's not one of my favorites.

LCC is the opener to end all openers

see on see is one of the best tracks on oversteps

O=0 best track

>not altibzz

>anything quaristice
>good