ITT: other countries share with Americans their cultures' secrets to not being fat

ITT: other countries share with Americans their cultures' secrets to not being fat

being white

eat more maggots

being white

Explain this

Pls no

I like your love handles :(

I only eat once a day in the evening and the rest of the day I drink tea.

My meal is consumed for one hour non stop.

I don't eat any meat either. You should also avoid all things containing sugar like drinks and ice cream.

I wouldn't know as I'm not fat
But uhm..just hit the gym bro, get gud

>he fell for the gym meme

I'm average weight so I don't go gym
I'd assume it'd be hard for those on the extreme ends

Don't eat or drink at night
Don't eat like a pig
Don't eat deep fried food at least eat it rarely
Don't drink sugary drinks
Walk at least 5 km per day
You will lose weight healthy and fast

avoid fast food?

The flip-flop diet.

One half of your days you should only eat sugary foods. You can eat as much as you want.
On alternate days you should only eat fatty foods. You can eat as much as you want.

The time-nutrition imbalance tricks your body into burning off your fat without making you feel hungry.

>ignoring other excercises with more energy consumption
>ignoring the importance of a diet

Americans have begun to use "science" to justify their fatness

Please stop oppressing me.

Seems like a good way to get infarction

It doesn't ignore the importance of diet. Exercise is good for blood circulation and muscle tone, but the bulk of calorie burning comes from diet

In America you have Coca Cola supporting athletes and encouraging exercise, but the exercise doesn't compensate for the added calories from Coca Cola

Paris is oppressive even if you're not fat desu.
(I understood that it was a joke huh, but it's still true).

>calorie burning comes from diet
"no"

mediterranean diet and walking or cycling instead of driving

I cannot stand the mentality of cows like these

Fat camps when?

Fast every other day.

Eat fish instead of meat.

Stop eating bread and drinking anything but water.

Btw, I just checked the arcticle on First:
>If a hypothetical 200-pound man added 60 minutes of medium-intensity running four days per week while keeping his calorie intake the same, and he did this for 30 days, he'd lose five pounds.
They literally ignored the dieting part for loss weight

And then the rest of it is just fatty mindset;
>How much we eat is connected to how much we move. When we move more, we sometimes eat more too, or eat less when we’re not exercising.
>"You work hard on that machine for an hour, and that work can be erased with five minutes of eating afterward," Hall says. A single slice of pizza, for example, could undo the benefit of an hour's workout. So could a cafe mocha or an ice cream cone.
>There's also evidence to suggest that some people simply slow down after a workout, using less energy on their non-gym activities. They might decide to lie down for a rest, fidget less because they're tired, or take the elevator instead of the stairs.

In short, everyone should excersise for it's obviouse health benefits, but at the same time it increases calories consumption, so saying that excercising is useless because you go to McDonalds right after the gym is retarded

I don't drive everywhere. I live in a city so I can and do walk everywhere I go. I have a busy life, so I forget to eat a lot.

Rice and beans almost everyday for lunch. Now, if you're american your rice tastes pretty bland, so that might sound horrible, the secret is to season it with garlic and onions. You then can add a salad (simple salad, no fat dressing, no cheese) and a meat of your choice.

salad

Chicken or ham?

>My meal is consumed for one hour non stop.
>I don't eat any meat either.

Are you a cow?

Good quads

Well, good thing I don't drink alcohol haha!

-proceeds to stuff my face with a large bag of potato chips-

Post a link to your tumblr page so we can see pictures of your cat.

I'm allergic to cats :(

Is that man eating a block of velveta?

here you go senpai

That's a woman eating a block of government cheese.

I like to swim to stay in shape

Thanks America-san

yes
>But i think it is a woman

what cocktail has 700 calories, hook me the fuck up i'm tryna gain weight

this
Every time i see Americans they are always stuffing things in their faces.

who else skeleton here?
181/59

ty skeleton

>>If a hypothetical 200-pound man added 60 minutes of medium-intensity running four days per week while keeping his calorie intake the same, and he did this for 30 days, he'd lose five pounds.
That's enough to cause adaptive hypothyroidism. No wonder Americans are fat, even their experts are retards. Tht's what you get for privatising the universities.

government cheese?

Don't worry America you'll never be as fat as Arabs and Pacific Islanders

lesser portions of food
food has better raw materials instead of shit full of chemicals
kids only get candy on weekends, not on regular days
when you're only going a short distance, take the bicycle instead of driving everywhere, and don't be afraid of doing a little walking
go on trips innawoods (like hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, skiing etc.)

I told someone I only eat one meal a day and that's why I'm so skinny.
They told me that'd only make me fat and I'm only skinny because I'm young.

175/50

eating only a bit of everything

Our rice isn't awful unless you buy some garbage shit.

Rice, black beans, whatever veggies I have on hand, and some spices cooked up is cheap as fuck and so tasty.

If I didn't like rice, beans, and tea so much the cheese and alcohol would definitely make me fat

185/58

- don't overuse fast-food
- walk as much as you can
- work in any active way. if your job requires sitting many time but requires a lot of thinking, it's kind of active too
(me sits the whole day and walks only on the way to university and shop, 185/78)

Fuck, you get to feel absolutely miserable every day as your body changes to burn the wrong kind of fuel.

eat less

You know we're only 23rd in the world for obesity right? Mexico is much fatter than us.

Actually it's not a matter of practicing sports or even what you're eating.

It's about how much you eat.
I think you're eating 2x more food per meal than us, as I noticed when I went to your cuntry. So first, eat a bit less.
Then try to eat at regular hours. Stop the nibbling.
And finally, try to eat a bit more slowly. Appreciate what you're eating and it will feed you more and more efficiently.

That's all.
If you are fat already of course it's better to do a bit of physical activity with this

I think he means OP himself needs advice.

>You know we're only 23rd in the world for obesity right? Mexico is much fatter than us.

Source: my fat ass

And we're fat because of you. Fucking delicious Coca-Cola.

Fuckin hell user I'm 180/78 and I look skinny. Can a gust of wind blow you over?

How did you get to live to be 181?

Maybe not eat so much

185/66

now this is skeleton thread
my friend is 190/66 and i dunno how is it possible

>fat people don't know why they're fat
>go out and buy 2 buckets of chicken to snack on
>wash it down with a toilet bowl full of corn syrup
>then sit on their asses all day, making sure to not expend any energy so as to store all that precious KFC into their blubber stores

>eat mainly vegetables, at least in the evening
>drink mainly water, or moderate wine, occasional beer
>stay away from fast foods
>do not eat all your portion, always leave a small part of your portion for the next meal (learned from a Japanese)
>walk and bike whenever you can
>avoid all higly refined foods (this is almost impossible in America)

I eat like absolute shit and I'm 30 so my metabolism isn't the best. I stay in shape by smoking a pack a day and lifting.

>I'm 180/78 and I look skinny.

You look skinny to other Americans, but you're not skinny.

Drink lots of tea and have regular banter

>avoid all higly refined foods (this is almost impossible in America)
No it's not. All grocery stores have aisles full of fresh produce, raw grains, pastas etc. 30%+ of this the people here are just fucking lazy and would rather buy premade junk that "tastes good" than take the time to prepare their own meals.

>In one bathroom in Amsterdam, for instance I could barely close the door behind me

188/62
I was under 55 a few years ago.

Only drink beer

this
this helped me a lot:

>wake up early, bike or walk fast BEFORE breakfast
>having breakfast with a cup of fresh fruits, bread and tea/water
>no eating/drinking at night
had to lock up the kitchen room

>having breakfast with a cup of fresh fruits, bread

""""healthy"""" breakfast

>he fell for "carbs are bad" meme

this is true though

european bathrooms are tiny as fuck

pure fucking communism i say

>simple carbohydrates are good for you

why is fresh fruit unhealthy?
This is the breakfast of your beloved Queen, if you don't know

>privatising the universities
They were nevee government owned in the first place retard!

I think it's the bread that triggers him. He's one of those "Muh bread is not good for you" faggots.

Get exiled to gulag

>this amount of autism
>this flag
it checks out

>countries like Ireland, Germany renowned for their drinking culture aren't fat
>Europe in general is better at drinking than us and isn't fat

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS

THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON I HAVE A GUT

At the beginning of the year I was at 82kg (back injury left me out and I ate like a pig during holidays). I started working out again by the end of may and I'm now at 77kg. I'd like to drop 2 more kgs but I'm happy like this.
My workout:

Gym 3 times a week (lots of reps with lower weights + 15-20 mins of cardio)
Functional training 2 times a week

I didn't have to undergo a strict diet. I just tried not to eat too much shit during the week and enjoy whatever I wanted during the weekend.

They were financed by the state or had endowments. Pentagon was responsible for a huge pat of their financing.

Now they are run by b-school admins and rely on corporate and student financing.

Privatisation is a perfectly good word.

I am an alcoholic and not fat, I can't even go to the local store to get more beer without the cashiers flirting at me

Life isn't perfect in Europe either

188/59